No idea never touched it.
Okay, jokes aside. Bruno once said he will touch curse of hera in mushoku tensei, right? What about another franchise with great curse in plot? Legend of zelda is a great mess necause of Curse of Demise. And i think, that zagreus need meet three golden godness and have them as a example good and benelovement gods in comparisson with ma'habre and olimpic gods.

Though if I'm being honest I think the worlds bruno has listed are already enough for heroic and tyrant realms. Doing more would overly inflate the difficulty of cultivation to ridiculous degrees and doing more than the percy jackson, mushoku tensei, cultivation world, exalted fanfic, avatar again, crossover elements once he can travel freely between worlds, a superhero world, and bleach alone will take more than a year of real time alone. I want to see zagreus reach godhood eventually and I will find the story a bit annoying if cultivation does not progress steps in these worlds. There are so many resources in these worlds and abilities that if zagreus can't slowly progress the steps he may as well be retarded. Fuck the superhero world has enough resources and stuff to learn I could theoretically see enough stuff to progress him through ALL the god ranks if he tried. Adding more and more worlds for the mortal realms will make this a story that never progresses and that'd be sad to me. I mean wor alone is likely to be a couple more months or something let alone all these worlds it might be a year or two if bruno continues that long.

Last edited:
Though if I'm being honest I think the worlds bruno has listed are already enough for heroic and tyrant realms.
Adding more and more worlds for the mortal realms will make this a story that never progresses and that'd be sad to me. I mean wor alone is likely to be a couple more months or something let alone all these worlds it might be a year or two if bruno continues that long.
Fair enough. Then all we need to do is let bruno cook.

Hmm Bruno besides Star Wars or Gundam have there been any other sci-fi universes you've thought about? Like Stargate, Mass Effect, or Babylon 5?

By the way bruno, what do you think about raildex? I mean to aru majutsu no index and to aru kagaku no railgun?
Honestly, the first seasons are great but the author went too deep for me in the latter seasons. I am thinking about making some short jumps as Zagreus mastered the kinks of dimension travel.
I liked the Sisters saga as I felt both Rail Gun and Accelerators were portrayed as mere puppets and lab projects subject to the machinations of Academy City. In that sense Imagine Break felt like something special, but I felt he fumbled the execution. First it was the memory loss plot that was over circuitous and latter on we learn Touma is like Wolverine, his head is a bitch everyone fucks with. The doppelganger Touma and dragon powers also felt really lame and overplayed, especially when the goddess witch loli showed up. Again, interesting concept but flawed execution.
The scientific side of the series is interesting but these sociopathic kids with superpowers swing between monsters to misunderstood victims too much. Everyone is too in love with their own intelligence.

Okay, jokes aside. Bruno once said he will touch curse of hera in mushoku tensei, right? What about another franchise with great curse in plot? Legend of zelda is a great mess necause of Curse of Demise. And i think, that zagreus need meet three golden godness and have them as a example good and benelovement gods in comparisson with ma'habre and olimpic gods.
Monogatari is great which is why I felt betrayed by how Pedo Bear Araragi went last season. You enter it thinking it is just the regular cropdusting we see in anime which to Japanese audience might be super suggestive but to a more touch-feel culture like mine just look like teasing; all brazillian children are cursed by that uncle or aunt happy to ask about sexual topic just to embarrass you in front of all relatives. But then comes the moment it crosses the line and you realize that no, it wasn't just teasing at all which is followed by disbelief as betrayal.
I had seen Monogatari be a hot enough topic in SV to create an all-out war between moderators as an overzealous moderator got suspended for calling everyone who likes it a sexual predator and flagging everyone in a post. From what AnimeMan (Joe) speaks, Monogatari series is like a modern Shakespeare, paying homage to Murasaki Shikibu which also dealt with these torrid topics but even so... Not touching that topic with Goku's powerpole.

Hmm Bruno besides Star Wars or Gundam have there been any other sci-fi universes you've thought about? Like Stargate, Mass Effect, or Babylon 5?
Mass Effect is the one I know the best, to be honest. I have a serious problem with sci-fi that incidentally almost condemns me to cyberpunk. I hate magic with a lame paint job of sci-fi. Star Trek takes the adage of 'sufficiently advanced science is indistinctive from magic' and runs off with it. The same goes for Doctor Who. I give authors one pass for them to leak as far as they want and not a centimeter further. Mass Effect manages that spectacularly, a shame Andromeda went down the drain. 40k also gets a pass because most of it exists in a mythical past as technology has become arcane, but that is about it.

Mass Effect is the one I know the best, to be honest. I have a serious problem with sci-fi that incidentally almost condemns me to cyberpunk. I hate magic with a lame paint job of sci-fi. Star Trek takes the adage of 'sufficiently advanced science is indistinctive from magic' and runs off with it. The same goes for Doctor Who. I give authors one pass for them to leak as far as they want and not a centimeter further. Mass Effect manages that spectacularly, a shame Andromeda went down the drain. 40k also gets a pass because most of it exists in a mythical past as technology has become arcane, but that is about it.

Yeah there's a reason I didn't bring up Star Trek to much technobabble and same for Doctor Who also it's just to convoluted as well a similar problem that certain comic universes have as well especially the oldest like DC or Marvel. Though with that said is Star Wars still a possibility?

And on a different matter how are things going with Megumi's hearts muse Takuhatachiji-Hime-no-Mikoto?

Yeah there's a reason I didn't bring up Star Trek to much technobabble and same for Doctor Who also it's just to convoluted as well a similar problem that certain comic universes have as well especially the oldest like DC or Marvel. Though with that said is Star Wars still a possibility?

And on a different matter how are things going with Megumi's hearts muse Takuhatachiji-Hime-no-Mikoto?
Yuji had a lot of emotional baggage due to Sukuna but Megumi got his Good Ending. Sure, his foster father is lost in the multiverse but Tsumiki is alive and he managed to make a difference in the end. Megumi has gotten a pretty good if eventful life, between the new Raving Heaven Cult and helping the world by hunting down powerful curses and monsters who are still way too low level to threaten a hero like him.
His muse's power is the ten sacred treasures, his heroic mystery. In a sense, Megumi has become a super Toji who specializes in using cursed tools. Added to this his experience manifesting animals of intent from his time with 10 shadows and Megumi is pretty formidable hero.

Yuji had a lot of emotional baggage due to Sukuna but Megumi got his Good Ending. Sure, his foster father is lost in the multiverse but Tsumiki is alive and he managed to make a difference in the end. Megumi has gotten a pretty good if eventful life, between the new Raving Heaven Cult and helping the world by hunting down powerful curses and monsters who are still way too low level to threaten a hero like him.
His muse's power is the ten sacred treasures, his heroic mystery. In a sense, Megumi has become a super Toji who specializes in using cursed tools. Added to this his experience manifesting animals of intent from his time with 10 shadows and Megumi is pretty formidable hero.
Better than Canon by a mile wide here he's a Hero and became one of the Top Ten Strongest Sorcerers while in Canon he's still a Suicidal man with depression

@BrunofanofK
Is Bumi a cultivator in Legend of Korra cause I assume that maybe Sokka or Aang will teach him and take other students and is there a statue of Zagreus in Republic City instead of Zuko cause in this verse they he's just a monarch and not the life long friend of the Avatar and considering Zagreus has Cult in this world too. Also I really liked the avatar run I've been rereading it dozen of times by now

@BrunofanofK
Is Bumi a cultivator in Legend of Korra cause I assume that maybe Sokka or Aang will teach him and take other students and is there a statue of Zagreus in Republic City instead of Zuko cause in this verse they he's just a monarch and not the life long friend of the Avatar and considering Zagreus has Cult in this world too. Also I really liked the avatar run I've been rereading it dozen of times by now
My idea for LoK is that each nation developed their own cultivation style in the same way they each bend one element. Avatar always stood out in that each nation has a strong sense of identity, but the thing is Zagreus introduced cultivation and is a 'god of foreigners' so the greek style of cultivation is popular and prestigious in places like Republic City where people are more independent-minded and individualistic. The modern myth of the self-made man married the romance of the lonely rising star.
Zuko is the Fire Lord and the hundred years of war coupled with how Zagreus conquered it led them to a public virtue-inclined style of cultivation. Zuko himself has honor as his capital virtue so things are more tense than in canon. As you said, Zuko never ingratiated himself with the Avatar gang.
The Earth Kingdom broke up due to Zagreus interference so now it is comprised by City States bickering with each other like greek polis defiantly fighting for independence despite the constant rise of would-be 'Great Unifiers' trying to conquer their neighbors.
Sokka is the chieftain of North Pole and the position is affecting him, every tyrant was once the greatest in a parade of one hundred heroes.
In the middle of it all, Azula is Avatar Ra's Al Ghul, the bane of rulers. While in canon she dedicated her life to making Zuko a strong Fire Lord by opposing him, in this version she took on a more global approach. Zagreus's conquest of Ba'Sin Se and Fire Capital left a strong impression and all wannabe rulers of men know to dread the visit of crows.

Heh awesome thank you for the answer
And poor Soka I hope he will get better
It's nice of Azula to continue zagreus work
And about Zuko it's Sad but what can you do
also he's Smart guy so he won't act out of line cause Aang and Co are still keeping an eye on him

Honestly Im pretty sure that Korra and the next Avatars might develop new abilities by copying the cultivators around, for example as the incarnation of one of the strongest Gods/Spirits they might be able to obtain the abilities of an Oracle which include heroic blood, demigod body and divine senses, with power equal to the heroic realm. And we also know that the first avatar was able to do something like rethoric so developing It too might be possible. And if we add the avatar power as a supermode, fighting tyrants and lesser gods might be possible.

Bruno, i have a question: in what time period zagreus come to saint seiya? It's a classic saga? Or it is episode G? Titans and all?

I am terrified of the monster that toph has probably become with cultivators.

Like she is talented monster and her will is unrivaled. Her excellence is probably overwhelming and she is likely a hero at this point. Like plato but a little blind girl.

Also i would love to spit ball some ideas of the avatar style of cultivation. A style more like the egyptians but about reincarnation, a compounding power that increases a realm each life while not extending the lifespan.

Last edited:
My idea for LoK is that each nation developed their own cultivation style in the same way they each bend one element. Avatar always stood out in that each nation has a strong sense of identity, but the thing is Zagreus introduced cultivation and is a 'god of foreigners' so the greek style of cultivation is popular and prestigious in places like Republic City where people are more independent-minded and individualistic. The modern myth of the self-made man married the romance of the lonely rising star.
Zuko is the Fire Lord and the hundred years of war coupled with how Zagreus conquered it led them to a public virtue-inclined style of cultivation. Zuko himself has honor as his capital virtue so things are more tense than in canon. As you said, Zuko never ingratiated himself with the Avatar gang.
The Earth Kingdom broke up due to Zagreus interference so now it is comprised by City States bickering with each other like greek polis defiantly fighting for independence despite the constant rise of would-be 'Great Unifiers' trying to conquer their neighbors.
Sokka is the chieftain of North Pole and the position is affecting him, every tyrant was once the greatest in a parade of one hundred heroes.
In the middle of it all, Azula is Avatar Ra's Al Ghul, the bane of rulers. While in canon she dedicated her life to making Zuko a strong Fire Lord by opposing him, in this version she took on a more global approach. Zagreus's conquest of Ba'Sin Se and Fire Capital left a strong impression and all wannabe rulers of men know to dread the visit of crows.

Got to say I really am curious about all the styles that have come to be in Avatar I'm guessing that there's at least five styles minimum with possible one or two others. But anyway what I'm really going to look forward too is seeing just how far things will have developed since it will have been decades since Zagreus left.

Bruno, i have a question: in what time period zagreus come to saint seiya? It's a classic saga? Or it is episode G? Titans and all?
Got to say I really am curious about all the styles that have come to be in Avatar I'm guessing that there's at least five styles minimum with possible one or two others. But anyway what I'm really going to look forward too is seeing just how far things will have developed since it will have been decades since Zagreus left.
Zagreus sort of put the foot in the door for spirits to meddle in the mortal world by patronaging cultivators, plus sorcerers like Hundun have a vested interest with Harmonic Convergence. Sacrificing your own original face for the ability to steal the faces and abilities of others would make for a terrifying demonic cultivator. Azula might be a global nuisance but she tracks the pulse of those things.

Back