Im pretty sure the heroic realm would at least take from three to four more worlds at least dont worry, and tyrant realm might even take several worlds for an upgrade
I think several worlds is a huge exaggeration for tyrant realm otherwise you know that's ducking ridiculous even for normal xianxia bloating. Like tyrant takes time to progress in but even in canon they don't have to like conquer a fucking world for each rank. Mind you I think cultivation will slow down in tyrant realm of course. Maybe one or two ranks max per world. But like Zagreus has a powerful advantage in being able to cross worlds. Also you may of forgotten that heroic realm actually has possibly the fastest progression of realms. Given I think it'll take at least three more worlds after golarion closing the world wound will definitely give him at least one more rank though putting him at the half way point in terms of ranks.

Last edited:
I think several worlds is a huge exaggeration for tyrant realm otherwise you know that's ducking ridiculous even for normal xianxia bloating. Like tyrant takes time to progress in but even in canon they don't have to like conquer a fucking world for each rank. Mind you I think cultivation will slow down in tyrant realm of course. Maybe one or two ranks max per world. But like Zagreus has a powerful advantage in being able to cross worlds. Also you may of forgotten that heroic realm actually has possibly the fastest progression of realms. Given I think it'll take at least three more worlds after golarion closing the world wound will definitely give him at least one more rank though putting him at the half way point in terms of ranks.
If we consider that wrath of the righteous and the iron god as different settings, he only leveled up once per world so if we get one more this round and we consider all other worlds only will give from one to two levels, we might have four more worlds at heroic level. And if we consider tyrant to be more difficult, we might need one world or maybe two to evolve we Will have all content we need

If we consider that wrath of the righteous and the iron god as different settings, he only leveled up once per world so if we get one more this round and we consider all other worlds only will give from one to two levels, we might have four more worlds at heroic level. And if we consider tyrant to be more difficult, we might need one world or maybe two to evolve we Will have all content we need
I'm fine with content don't even think about that we still have god ranks to think about I don't want things to slow down where it needs two ranks per world in tyrant rank. Thats just fucking ridiculous thats a never ending kind of story. Your over inflating the difficulty some of what zagreus has done in the hero rank would likely be worthy of difficulty for tyrant ranks much less hero ranks. These are entire fucking worlds guys some of the worlds that zagreus goes to could theoretically rank him up in entire realms if he stuck around. Tyrant realm is not so ridiculous that it would take multiple worlds per rank fuck I don't think thats true of even god realm ranks. What it should take is monumental feats as related to his current level to rank up but these worlds have plenty of that available. I don't want bruno to write twenty worlds for the tyrant realms thats fucking ridiculous.

Guys, what you think about Kill la kill? Life fiber interesting thing, and how we could forget about Ragyo Kiryuin, practically THE TYRANT for all purposes. That bitch is tough like nails. Beat her will not be easy.

I wonder what Zagreus would think of the world from the Lord of Light novel? It has some very interesting ideas and themes that fit the cultivation aspect though in a different way then Zagreus. I've never read the book but there's a jumpchain for it that does a decent job of explaining things. Also Brockton's Celestial Forge chapter 102 had a more Indepth and interesting take on the cultivation aspects of that verse.

Also given the themes of that world it would sort of count as messing with india as well. :lol:

Last edited:
It seems that bruno got sucked in elder ring again... Oh well. To a next month than!
Fortunately, I am almost finishing the next chapter. I cannot game as I used to anymore, tendonitis is a hell of a chronic illness. Fortunately, I can still write. The chapter is delayed since it is mostly a background and character introduction/development, making sure that the characters are portrayed believably and the lore and plot rooks are presented properly is a very important part. Yet I have more than 4k in words already, I will have it update by tonight or tomorrow.

I wonder what Zagreus would think of the world from the Lord of Light novel? It has some very interesting ideas and themes that fit the cultivation aspect though in a different way then Zagreus. I've never read the book but there's a jumpchain for it that does a decent job of explaining things. Also Brockton's Celestial Forge chapter 102 had a more Indepth and interesting take on the cultivation aspects of that verse.

Also given the themes of that world it would sort of count as messing with india as well. :lol:
Honestly, that goes to my reading list. Considering the Titanic is a physical one where the cultivator becomes a C'Tan-like (40k) High Order life form tied to the physical world, this might be interesting. Remember that Prometheus created humans from the ashes of the Titans that devoured Zagreus(Dyonisus), giving humans a divine soul and titanic body. I intend to exploit the hell out of tyrant shapeshift, the Divinity Drive will be crucial then!

Honestly, that goes to my reading list. Considering the Titanic is a physical one where the cultivator becomes a C'Tan-like (40k) High Order life form tied to the physical world, this might be interesting. Remember that Prometheus created humans from the ashes of the Titans that devoured Zagreus(Dyonisus), giving humans a divine soul and titanic body. I intend to exploit the hell out of tyrant shapeshift, the Divinity Drive will be crucial then!
What are you referring to with the Titanic?? Is It a book or similar???

What are you referring to with the Titanic?? Is It a book or similar???
Yes and no. It is the real Orphic doctrine Bakkho from Virtuous Sons is based on. I am just connecting the dots, Zeus crucified Prometheus for the crime of elevating humans by the smallest degrees. The idea that a civic realm cultivator could threaten the Gods should be ludicrous, yet it was enough to make them guess, especially considering Prometheu's foresight. What we have from Prometheus was directly copied from the theatric enactment of Aeschylus Prometheus Bond. In the play, Prometheus threatens that he has seen a tyrant fall and he will live to see another. Hermes tries to cajole him into compliance in exchange for freedom but he categorically refuses.

You said the next chapter would be kingdom building right? That will be fun especially paired with character development I'm really looking forward to it!

tendonitis... it's a eyes disease, yes? Maybe, when you done with chapter bruno, you give yourself a break. I myself have eyes problem, and need them rest time to time. Also eyes medicine.

Back