Bruno, you forgot about my question.
I have no plans for Saint Seyia. I am literally using my free time to listen to Percy J first books while writing the current saga. Go easy on me, please. Plus, people in Saint Seyia are super busted. Sixth sense is more a pre-requirement to be a named fodder, golden saints in lost canvas die left and right.

About persy j. How far are you going? Just see a new book from series in bookstore. Riorordan is beast of productivity for fan joy and fanfic writers misery.
I am focusing in the original second titanomachia. It's a critical part but the truth is that I know most of my PL lore from ryugi fanfics, so I have to return to the roots to give a fresh take. Orphism fuses Dyonisus and Zagreus and Bakhhos is also explicitly implied to be Hades in the Virtuous Sons, the Cthonic lord of the underworld, ruler of shadows and everything they contain and exiled from Olympus.
It is interesting to see how Riorordan and Striker handled the inconsistencies surrounding Hades, a famous and feared god that doesn't make part of the rank of the Olympians. In PJ, Zeus politicked his way into isolating Hades while in VSons Hera tormented him until she died. Considering Zeus killed Heracles, Olympus most likely fell in the Gigantomachia due to the lack of heroic support or maybe even infighting.
While a setting normalizes Greek mythology the other mystifies it. It's clear Striker had read it and the concept of the mist is made to be scary, divine censorship give the gods a level of control that outshines all tyrants.

I am focusing in the original second titanomachia. It's a critical part but the truth is that I know most of my PL lore from ryugi fanfics, so I have to return to the roots to give a fresh take. Orphism fuses Dyonisus and Zagreus and Bakhhos is also explicitly implied to be Hades in the Virtuous Sons, the Cthonic lord of the underworld, ruler of shadows and everything they contain and exiled from Olympus.
It is interesting to see how Riorordan and Striker handled the inconsistencies surrounding Hades, a famous and feared god that doesn't make part of the rank of the Olympians. In PJ, Zeus politicked his way into isolating Hades while in VSons Hera tormented him until she died. Considering Zeus killed Heracles, Olympus most likely fell in the Gigantomachia due to the lack of heroic support or maybe even infighting.
While a setting normalizes Greek mythology the other mystifies it. It's clear Striker had read it and the concept of the mist is made to be scary, divine censorship give the gods a level of control that outshines all tyrants.

Ah speaking of I have wondered if Zagreus will end up doing something about the Mist in PJ?

Given in percy jackson other pantheons exist and there's clearly some level of mortals control gods going on. Doesn't seem absolute mind you and they still sorta seem like people the gods but there is some level of influence due to mortals and perception based reality. Though its kept vague.

Ah speaking of I have wondered if Zagreus will end up doing something about the Mist in PJ?
What make this interesting is that due to Prometheus, the flame of occidental civilization bound the gods to mortal belief, so Zagreus can use PJ Dyonisus as a dial for his patron by punching him hard enough. It's like hitting a malfunctioning analogical TV of old the likes our grandparents had when our parents were kids. The problem with it is that Orphic Zeus is so terrifying Zagreus doesn't dare to say his true name aloud in fear he might hear him. Things aren't ideal in Riorverse but they kind of work, Zeus at least tries to keep the gods from strong-arming mortals and half-bloods. It's far from ideal but Zagreus knows how bad things can get because he had seen it through Bakkho's eyes.
He would still punch half of the members of Olympus in the throat Griffon style if given half a chance, but it isn't bad enough for him to go Luke on their asses. The mist exists in VSons as well, but it mostly allow mortals to live free from worry about things they have no control over.

Last edited:
What make this interesting is that due to Prometheus, the flame of occidental civilization bound the gods to mortal belief, so Zagreus can use PJ Dyonisus as a dial for his patron by punching him hard enough. It's like hitting a malfunctioning analogical TV of old the likes our grandparents had when our parents were kids. The problem with it is that Orphic Zeus is so terrifying Zagreus doesn't dare to say his true name aloud in fear he might hear him. Things aren't ideal in Riorverse but they kind of work, Zeus at least tries to keep the gods from strong-arming mortals and half-bloods. It's far from ideal but Zagreus knows how bad things can get because he had seen it through Bakkho's eyes.
He would still punch half of the members of Olympus in the throat Griffon style if given half a chance, but it isn't bad enough for him to go Luke on their asses. The mist exists in VSons as well, but it mostly allow mortals to live free from worry about things they have no control over.
I don't think percy jackson ever said the flame bound gods to mortal belief right? Unless you mean virtuous sons their definitely affected by human belief though its clearly not all-encompassing. Also you know every pantheon exists. Whats he gonna do with the other pantheons while in percy jackson?

If you are going to do a pjo crosssover you should probably relate Phanes with Ra. Zeus eating the primordial egyptian sun god, one of the first gods that could be prayed by mortals, who was the first to be birthed from the primordial chaos surrounded by a snake (that you could relate to Apophis) would explain why the two pantheons are so connected through the ages and one of the many reasons why Ra was able to be weakened enough to be dethroned by Isis.

If you are going to do a pjo crosssover you should probably relate Phanes with Ra. Zeus eating the primordial egyptian sun god, one of the first gods that could be prayed by mortals, who was the first to be birthed from the primordial chaos surrounded by a snake (that you could relate to Apophis) would explain why the two pantheons are so connected through the ages and one of the many reasons why Ra was able to be weakened enough to be dethroned by Isis.
Eh hes already made it clear this zeus is different its not that this is a crossover really so much as the faith is influencing the gods once he goes there. They aren't actually connected in this fic hes a multiverse traveler going to a faith based universe. The idea of bakkhos is basically eating three native gods at least for a time once he goes there at least partially I assume because of all the souls he has who believe what zagreus shows in visions.

Last edited:
What make this interesting is that due to Prometheus, the flame of occidental civilization bound the gods to mortal belief, so Zagreus can use PJ Dyonisus as a dial for his patron by punching him hard enough. It's like hitting a malfunctioning analogical TV of old the likes our grandparents had when our parents were kids. The problem with it is that Orphic Zeus is so terrifying Zagreus doesn't dare to say his true name aloud in fear he might hear him.
I thought that the God's there were completely destroyed and half erased from History only Corpses flouting around is what remains

Last edited:
Eh hes already made it clear this zeus is different its not that this is a crossover really so much as the faith is influencing the gods once he goes there. They aren't actually connected in this fic hes a multiverse traveler going to a faith based universe. The idea of bakkhos is basically eating three native gods at least for a time once he goes there at least partially I assume because of all the souls he has who believe what zagreus shows in visions.
I know, when I said crossover I referred to jumping to that universe.

I don't think percy jackson ever said the flame bound gods to mortal belief right? Unless you mean virtuous sons their definitely affected by human belief though its clearly not all-encompassing. Also you know every pantheon exists. Whats he gonna do with the other pantheons while in percy jackson?
Chiron said the gods started to pay attention to mortals after Prometheus gave them the flame and since the Olympians migrate to wherever the 'fire of western civilization shines the brightest' it makes too much sense for me to dismiss it out of hand, especially considering the fiasco of the Roman pantheon. It is a neat explanation from the first free books of the series. What is real in PJ is very much subjective, even half-bloods are subjected to the mist.

Chiron said the gods started to pay attention to mortals after Prometheus gave them the flame and since the Olympians migrate to wherever the 'fire of western civilization shines the brightest' it makes too much sense for me to dismiss it out of hand, especially considering the fiasco of the Roman pantheon. It is a neat explanation from the first free books of the series. What is real in PJ is very much subjective, even half-bloods are subjected to the mist.
Yes but I mean the gods being influenced by mortals is not unique to the greeks its literally true of the entire setting and every pantheon we've seen. In fact the personal beliefs of mortals affect the souls of every single soul on the planet to the point where atheists just get nothing and the underworld is sort of layered.

Edit: You can see greek judges well judging christian souls who are seeing hell. So in some way it means that the afterlives are in the same sorta place.

Last edited:
I thought that the God's there were completely destroyed and half erased from History only Corspes flouting around remain
They are different incarnations of the same god but the gods of PJ are extremely susceptible by the view of their worshipers. The flash between Roman and greek phanteons is a serious trouble and when I semi-divine hero capable of punching the rules of nature in the dick burns a thousand years of his lifespan to invoke your alternative-self captain virtue this kind of temporarily overwhelms your sense of self for a few minutes.
Kronos managed to reconstitute himself by gathering half-blood worshipers. if Zagreus baptized enough Ravens, creating Dyonisus version of the hunters of Artemis then might be able to overwrite the local Dyonisus with his own.

They are different incarnations of the same god but the gods of PJ are extremely susceptible by the view of their worshipers. The flash between Roman and greek phanteons is a serious trouble and when I semi-divine hero capable of punching the rules of nature in the dick burns a thousand years of his lifespan to invoke your alternative-self captain virtue this kind of temporarily overwhelms your sense of self for a few minutes.
Kronos managed to reconstitute himself by gathering half-blood worshipers. if Zagreus baptized enough Ravens, creating Dyonisus version of the hunters of Artemis then might be able to overwrite the local Dyonisus with his own.
He'll also likely use his own worshipers in his city afterlife right? Also did you read what I said about all the pantheons being influenced by belief and the afterlife?

So what is Zagreus going to get up to now that he's got the city built?
Now he spends. Next chapter will be the most significant sidequests of the companions and Baphome's counter-attack. Half of WoR game is city building and mass combat, and now that he has his generals and standing army Zagreus only needs to provide support as he once did in JJK world.

He'll also likely use his own worshipers in his city afterlife right? Also did you read what I said about all the pantheons being influenced by belief and the afterlife?
Yes, it is just that there are a lot of people. You just have to remember I am not taking this out of my ass. The best way to describe the metaphysics of PJ is that narrative allegory of the Two Worlds: one mundane and the other fantastic. At the end of each book, Chiron does a small but significant lore dump. And in the second one, after talking about how immortals and mortals are so far apart they can't even harmed by the same sword materials, he says demi-gods belong to these two worlds and bring the mortal agenda to the immortal world. They also affirm the gods need their heroes. The fact roman and greek half-bloods can coexist in complete ignorance to each other pretty much proves the mist goes both ways, serving as a medium like how mortals see the underworld in line with their personal believes.

Yes, it is just that there are a lot of people. You just have to remember I am not taking this out of my ass. The best way to describe the metaphysics of PJ is that narrative allegory of the Two Worlds: one mundane and the other fantastic. At the end of each book, Chiron does a small but significant lore dump. And in the second one, after talking about how immortals and mortals are so far apart they can't even harmed by the same sword materials, he says demi-gods belong to these two worlds and bring the mortal agenda to the immortal world. They also affirm the gods need their heroes. The fact roman and greek half-bloods can coexist in complete ignorance to each other pretty much proves the mist goes both ways, serving as a medium like how mortals see the underworld in line with their personal believes.
I don't call it the underworld simply because some of said afterlives even bad ones aren't metaphysically actually under. Like some are to the west and the christians who go to heaven are still likely judged in said afterlife. I'm not even really disagreeing with you its more that the prometheus thing why prometheus? As we know egyptian magicians gods are affected by belief, as well as norse gods, and every other pantheon in existence. Other pantheons are just as affected by belief who didn't have the prometheus reason.

I always thought that each pantheon had its own narrative and was self-consistent with itself, its only when you go to other pantheons that you can see some paradoxes. The Duat and Mist for example are one and the same even if one is much older and powerfull concept than the other, because the mythic land of pjo is more similar to a Raksha dream than anything, repeating itself constantly but unable to change until It meets mortals who arent completely part of the dream and thus can change it. In this case all pantheons are both creation of human dream and far older than humanity, with their respective creation of the world all true, because when even the concept of time is subjective both can be true at the same time. The only consistent thing between pantheons seems to be Chaos, but he just exist devouring anything, one even might say that if the Magic world is the concious dream he is the subconcious, returning everything to a mass of concepts without reason or thought.

Zagreus might also be able to permanently end monsters by eating their essence in percy jackson.
The thing about monsters is that they are mortal to celestial bronze yet resurrect. Chiron call them archetypes, this once again plays into the Two Worlds metaphor. Luke accuses the gods to repeat patterns and play the same old stories endlessly, he tells Percy he stole the Master Bold just to do something nobody had ever done before.
This also comes to the problem of immortality in both legend, PJ and VSons. Griffon says that "our faceless divinity could persist beyond death, it followed that our Heroes could do something similar. Perseverance, not through death as the divine might. But within it. A half remembrance. Lesser. Yet still profound."
In this case, where is Dyonisus who could not be destroyed by Hera? Double immortal like Su Wukon seven immortalities?
I decided to rule that VSons gods 'die' the same way Kronos did in PJ. It's more like they are broken machines, and like machines, they can be easily fixed in a way mortals can't. The only reason someone like Asclepius never 'fixed' them VS is because no man like Asclepius, capable of defying death, has emerged in the Iron Age.
In this case, Zagreus could kill monsters in a more long-lasting way. To the point that instead of perfectly reforming with old memories, a new monster is born inheriting the karma of the one he killed. In a sense, it is death as mortals do and it is just as frightening because it enforces great transformation. Some ambivalent and tragic monsters like Medusa would get a 'new lease', like how Percy lost the curse of Achilles, granting them a fresh start. Athena would recognize her but enforcing the same curse for a grudge is too much something Hera would do.

Back