Man I really want that d&d especially cause wrath or the righteous focuses on hell. Imagine Zagreus straight up invading fucking hell.

I would leave worm for a way after, when he has become a tyrant. It is one of those settings in which taking control of a city can make it better and trying to impose a new silver age due to his domain sounds really cool

Gundam would be awesome! Don't me wrong, Star Wars left its imprint on the culture of today, but I feel that we had a bit too much Star Wars, you know? Dune would be interesting to explore with its Destiny and what not, but those books are kinda long, and from what I heard anything past that the original author wrote is kinda jank.

Mushoku Tensei would be interesting to see, Rudy seeing someone who made at Isekai would prolly make him try to match. That and maybe curb some of his worse tendencies.

Dnd I know jack about. And Worm? Its interesting, but there is already so much Worm stuff. Kinda got tired of Taylor as a protag. If it was Greg on the other hand? It would be interesting to see.

Anyhow, good work. I guess we still have stuff to do in JJK, and I curious to see how Kenjaku will try to weasel his way out of this one.

Still recommend Little Goody Two Shoes! It's gorgeous game, really nails that 80's to 90's Anime Look, and the story does have some moments that will hit you in the feels.

In case it wasn't obvious its my newest brainrot, I like the main heroine, and wish there was someone the beat the shit out of the antagonist, especially since the world is based on the grimmer fairy tales out there, so you can tell they are making people suffer just for the heck of it.

I have to agree about Worm there's really just way to much of it such that even if I did like there series (Which I don't by the way) That I'd probably be sick of it I can grant it has some interesting things but honestly DnD has so much stuff your bound to find something interesting for Zagreus to do.

That said there are a lot of interesting places out there the world of darkness both new and old especially mages in both really fit the cultivation themes in varies ways not to mention many other universes I mean I'm curious just what Zagreus could get up to in Sailor Moon or Bleach and many more.

I've seen the trailer for Little Goody Two Shoes! and have to agree the artwork is beautiful and gorgeous.

I have to agree about Worm there's really just way to much of it such that even if I did like there series (Which I don't by the way) That I'd probably be sick of it I can grant it has some interesting things but honestly DnD has so much stuff your bound to find something interesting for Zagreus to do.

That said there are a lot of interesting places out there the world of darkness both new and old especially mages in both really fit the cultivation themes in varies ways not to mention many other universes I mean I'm curious just what Zagreus could get up to in Sailor Moon or Bleach and many more.

I've seen the trailer for Little Goody Two Shoes! and have to agree the artwork is beautiful and gorgeous.
Wrath of the righteous is a campaign where hell invaded the material plane. That means Zagreus can fight hell or heck (literally) counter invade hell. Plus he can probably copy some stuff from sorcerers, wizards, paladins, clerics, and whatever gods he can find. Oh also find out ways to punish devils even more. Asides think of the thematic and virtue cultivation he can do by bringing hope to hell.

Last edited:
Wrath of the righteous is a campaign where hell invaded the material plane. That means Zagreus can fight hell or heck (literally) counter invade hell. Plus he can probably copy some stuff from sorcerers, wizards, paladins, clerics, and whatever gods he can find. Oh also find out ways to punish devils even more. Asides think of the thematic and virtue cultivation he can do by bringing hope to hell.
Plus, it is a Mythic tier campaign. Granting Zagreus the chance to test himself as a new hero.
My idea for worm is mostly the same, as a fresh hero he has plenty of time to burn, and as a champion of humanity, he can literally mow through most S treats like they are a laundry list. This would even give him the chance to flex his collection of cursed tools, he paid a small fortune to Naobito for the soul-splitting blade and it is just as good as sting for putting down Endbringers.

Plus, it is a Mythic tier campaign. Granting Zagreus the chance to test himself as a new hero.
My idea for worm is mostly the same, as a fresh hero he has plenty of time to burn, and as a champion of humanity, he can literally mow through most S treats like they are a laundry list. This would even give him the chance to flex his collection of cursed tools, he paid a small fortune to Naobito for the soul-splitting blade and it is just as good as sting for putting down Endbringers.
I'd much rather wrath of the righteous yeah. In fact I'd love it.

Worm would unironically be the best place if Zagreus wants to learn more space time manipulating techniques, since that's basically all Worm powers, just in different flavors. Problem is, unless he has some anti-divination technique by that point, that would be the same reason why he would immediatly gain focus from Scion since the entities chose and pruned the dimensions they are using to stop external influences among other reasons.

Worm would unironically be the best place if Zagreus wants to learn more space time manipulating techniques, since that's basically all Worm powers, just in different flavors. Problem is, unless he has some anti-divination technique by that point, that would be the same reason why he would immediatly gain focus from Scion since the entities chose and pruned the dimensions they are using to stop external influences among other reasons.
Heroes are reviled by the Fates for a reason. Causality is among the first rules of nature they break under the weight of their glory. Everybody has a plan until Herakles punches them in the face. The difference is that the Fates know to expect this from heroes, but entities do not until they are in a death match with one.

I don't recall Entities being able to prune entire dimensions.

Prune isn't the right word for this, more like section off dimensions so the hosts can't interact with them. The opposite is also true since that would things from outside interfering with the experiment.

That is until a hero well over his head and high off his epics and labours decided to happen upon them.

While he's a power in worm I'd rather if he goes at all for him to be a threat to entities in general and not the thumb puppet that he's be fighting and trying to glitch out more. Cause like as strong as he is with outside context stuff he's not anywhere near the power of a full entity. Wrath of the righteous would mean he could see gods and more magic stuff and go full doom slayer. Also probably introduce a new method to reach godhood for the natives.

I have been thinking about either Gundam, or Star Wars Episode I. The ideological conflict with an institution like the Jedi Consil while doing heroic things through the galaxy sounds like a really interesting conflict. Similar for Gundam but more focused on war.
After that, I was thinking of Mushoku Tensei, followed by a more action-focused setting like Worm or the Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous.
Author, what about the cyberpunk world? The world of cyberpunk is similar to Greek tragedies. Megacorporations have almost become forces of nature, and their heads have received almost divine authority. Ancient AI is trapped in the Old Network, like titans in the abyss. The life of an ordinary person is cheaper than dust, because mortals cannot resist the will of the gods. All those who think of themselves as heroes are waiting for failure and a tragic fate. There is no Prometheus in this world. But Zagreus could take his place.
I am also interested in the interaction of cyberimplants with Greek cultivation. In fact, it is the polar opposite. In this gloomy world of the future, a person can look as beautiful as he wants, being a real scumbag, an unworthy one can get the power of a hero. Cyberpsychosis can be interpreted as a gap between the improvements imposed on a person surgically and his true essence, which is not worthy of owning this superhuman power. But most of all, I am interested in how cultivation will affect the body of those who have implants, as well as how implants will affect the foundation of the cultivator. Will this create a divided foundation?
Although I am concerned that the people in this world are not strong enough to fight zagreus. Probably even Adam smasher in his DaiOni won't be able to fight him if he doesn't get a buff by becoming a Greek cultivator. Although the power of technology is in their mass character. Not sure if this can make up for the gap.

Author, what about the cyberpunk world? The world of cyberpunk is similar to Greek tragedies. Megacorporations have almost become forces of nature, and their heads have received almost divine authority. Ancient AI is trapped in the Old Network, like titans in the abyss. The life of an ordinary person is cheaper than dust, because mortals cannot resist the will of the gods. All those who think of themselves as heroes are waiting for failure and a tragic fate. There is no Prometheus in this world. But Zagreus could take his place.
I am also interested in the interaction of cyberimplants with Greek cultivation. In fact, it is the polar opposite. In this gloomy world of the future, a person can look as beautiful as he wants, being a real scumbag, an unworthy one can get the power of a hero. Cyberpsychosis can be interpreted as a gap between the improvements imposed on a person surgically and his true essence, which is not worthy of owning this superhuman power. But most of all, I am interested in how cultivation will affect the body of those who have implants, as well as how implants will affect the foundation of the cultivator. Will this create a divided foundation?
Although I am concerned that the people in this world are not strong enough to fight zagreus. Probably even Adam smasher in his DaiOni won't be able to fight him if he doesn't get a buff by becoming a Greek cultivator. Although the power of technology is in their mass character. Not sure if this can make up for the gap.
Eh there's not much he can learn not nothing of course but it'd be a bit boring if he doesn't learn anything from that world.

And the author, how about a trip to the world of Xianxia? I am interested in the interaction of a Greek cultivator with a Chinese one. Zagreus could become the "grandfather" of the main character Xianxia. The spread of the spark could plunge the world into chaos, people would no longer be limited by the monopoly of large forces on the methods of practice, heroes and tyrants would grow like mushrooms after rain. It's like detonating a bomb in a stagnant swamp.
And since I'm talking about Chinese works, there's also "Reverend insanity" and "Lord of the Mysteries"

Eh there's not much he can learn not nothing of course but it'd be a bit boring if he doesn't learn anything from that world.
By the way, I just thought about it, the main character could create an artifact implant using his experience in creating growth artifacts, knowledge about cursed items and knowledge about cyberimplants. For example, sandevistan with the possibility of growth and self-healing, or perhaps something else. His sword evolves with him, so it's possible.

And the author, how about a trip to the world of Xianxia? I am interested in the interaction of a Greek cultivator with a Chinese one. Zagreus could become the "grandfather" of the main character Xianxia. The spread of the spark could plunge the world into chaos, people would no longer be limited by the monopoly of large forces on the methods of practice, heroes and tyrants would grow like mushrooms after rain. It's like detonating a bomb in a stagnant swamp.
And since I'm talking about Chinese works, there's also "Reverend insanity" and "Lord of the Mysteries"
While Normal cyberpunk is simply too low-level, there are many settings like Library of Ruina that have a pseudo-supernatural spunk to make a challenge. I am thinking of either Tales of Demons and Gods so he can shit on the MC for being a thousand years old creep trying to seduce a fourteen years old or Battle Through the Heavens since the MC starts out alright but become more crocked as the story goes on.

By the way, I just thought about it, the main character could create an artifact implant using his experience in creating growth artifacts, knowledge about cursed items and knowledge about cyberimplants. For example, sandevistan with the possibility of growth and self-healing, or perhaps something else. His sword evolves with him, so it's possible.
Think about Zagreus's two magic items, Bounty of Nature, Darkness, and Zagreus. Magic items are better when they have impact and significance, otherwise, it becomes Pathfinder where characters walk around wearing the GDP of a small country. While Zagreus can make wonder drugs capable of compressing months or blades seemly capable of ignoring durability by leveraging the rules of nature, a boom to most, yet something worth the name Artefact for a hero can't be mass produced like that.
Men are made the image of the divine. Unless you are the Tony Startk of cultivation and your goal is to MAKE a god, then most equipment you get will eventually fall behind your own body. That is why Tyrants favor armor and weapons made of their own manifested intent over anything short of Adamant.

Think about Zagreus's two magic items, Bounty of Nature, Darkness, and Zagreus. Magic items are better when they have impact and significance, otherwise, it becomes Pathfinder where characters walk around wearing the GDP of a small country. While Zagreus can make wonder drugs capable of compressing months or blades seemly capable of ignoring durability by leveraging the rules of nature, a boom to most, yet something worth the name Artefact for a hero can't be mass produced like that.
Men are made the image of the divine. Unless you are the Tony Startk of cultivation and your goal is to MAKE a god, then most equipment you get will eventually fall behind your own body. That is why Tyrants favor armor and weapons made of their own manifested intent over anything short of Adamant.
I did not propose to make mass artifacts based on implants. Rather, I mentioned the mass nature of technology in the context of confrontation. Zagreus does not have infinite stamina, so in a confrontation with corporations, he will not necessarily come out victorious.

I did not propose to make mass artifacts based on implants. Rather, I mentioned the mass nature of technology in the context of confrontation. Zagreus does not have infinite stamina, so in a confrontation with corporations, he will not necessarily come out victorious.
Uhhhh yes he would he really would he can hide basically anywhere and he's easily stronger than any cybernetic user. Hell he could fuck around in the future version of the setting with mecha bullshit much less cyberpunk.

I am referring to the usefulness of mortal means to semi-divine entities. Cultivators already perform modifications on their bodies like the Aethus' hunting bird's breath.

Well light seems a really good force multiplier and conceptual in nature, and anomalies are really similar to new gods Rher Monsters that it might be a good crossover. Also the cibernetic implants could be used in order to refine oneself , héroes already are really good at surviving and with reverse curse techniques and wheel most damage can be undone, so he could created techniques based on some of the implants and carve them in his body. The light is also really strong and due to its nature It could be refined into magical objects of things like the library, and we arent even talking about the process of refining anomalies into objects that could be develop in other worlds. Also It really needs a true hero, that place is shit

Back