Am I making a horrible mistake?

• Yes.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • YES!

Votes: 233 94.3%

• Total voters
Can someone give me an abridged summary of events happening in this Fic? I wanna appreciate how Gods Awful this Fic really is.

Are...you guys all ok??

Wish we could go back to the Google Docs review method honestly, it's hard to do my usual dissection of the poor writing in Discord chat. Otherwise, keeping on keeping on.

So I found a Piece of Fan Art for Chapter 21 of Ambulance:

It's... Something...

Cannot tell if artist didn't know about proportions and proper shading, or was trying to offend the ghost of Picasso. What's wrong with their faces.

I think I really am starting to regret my proposal for fanart in my review of ch70, based on the sheer QUALITY of art that has been produced since. It is like no artist worth their salt has either heard of this fic, or has and wants nothing to do with it.

Seriously, if he wants to fool people into reading this fic, it needs better art.

That'd lead to more people reading this thing though.

Random thought, do the people on FF.N get angry at us on an individual basis, or as a collective? I'm curious about what they think about us all on a more specific level than "general dislike".

I'm still surprised, and a little flattered, that they know of this at all to hate us.

Can someone give me an abridged summary of events happening in this Fic? I wanna appreciate how Gods Awful this Fic really is.
So far we have (Prewar)
>9/11 happens.
>The Navy decides they need better weapons.
>Eastern Eurpoean scientists are called in to do stuff involving SEKRIT DOKUMINTS and Stem Cells.
>FLEET (FLeet Enhancement and Expansion Test) Project begins.
>Shipgirls developed as weapons in Japan.
>Shipgirls are hyper-advanced vat-grown cyborgs.
>Iran finds out.
>They know that if the shipgirls hit the sea they and the rest of the Middle East are fucked. DDs alone have the firepower of a tank platoon in an infantry-size package and America has a grudge against them.
>Somewhere there's a coup.
>Iran hits the Big Red Button.
>WWIII begins.
(Postwar and on to the events of this fic)
>Our MC, Damon is born, the only survivor of a mad science experiment known as the "Genesis Thesis Project".
>Somehow advanced radiation cleanup equipment that can fix areas in a few years' time is developed.
>Only the 3rd World is cleaned up.
>America falls to a fascist government.
>Damon finds out about the FLEET Project and decides to use these 'Naval Personnel' (shipgirls) to take over the world and restore the pre-war status quo.
>Damon goes to Houston, TX in pursuit of his first objective.
>Damon brutally kills wild dogs and finds Murakumo before stabbing her in the head with a knife and brainwashing her.
>Damon kills an infant brought to a radiation hot zone for no reason other than to be edgy.
>Somewhere along the line everyone and their dog find out about the FLEET Project and begin amassing shipgirls.
>Damon finds out and is less than amused.
>Damon brainwashes more shipgirls and begins cutting a swathe through the Southern US, making William T. Sherman (dude who burned Atlanta in the American Civil War) spin in his grave.
>Damon makes his way back north and encounters a surprisingly cool Japanese dude who tasks him to take care of his girls.
>Damon also finds out that the Feds planned a "Phase Two" involving American shipgirls.
>The Feds take an interest in Damon. President Blackwood invites him for a chat.
>Damon kills a Joint Chief while getting access to shipgirls found and reactivated by the Feds, who extort him or something.
>Feds: "Bring the South to its knees. But we need you to stop in Britain first.
>Turns out that the Abyssals are a thing. These dudes called the "Inner Circle" are behind them.
>The Royal Navy has shipgirls.
>Damon grabs a few before returning home after stopping an attack on London.
>Damon slaughters the South before getting killed like an idiot.
(Note: I personally stopped reading after this part)
>Damon's grave is robbed.
>Several shipgirls are booted from the fleet and wander around the wastes.
>Damon is brought back as a cyborg.
>Damon dies and comes back several more times, apparently.
>Somewhere the equally awful protag of Ambiance: Platoon shows up alongside his universe's version of Samidare.
>Something involving impregnating shipgirls with their own clones and killing them with childbirth.
>Damon discovers American shipgirls. KC!Warspite and WSG!Warspite also show up. Saratoga (CV-3) isn't safe.
>Damon confronts Blackwood.
>NANOMACHINES SON.
And here we are.

Last edited:

Ask and you shall receive.

So part 1 involves Damon collecting shipgirls like Pokemon, mixed in with some "interaction" between Damon and shipgirls/slaves. Part 2 is about how Damon fights the Coalition by murdering everything in sight, to fans of that shit, it's "Guerilla warfare". Part 3 involves Damon dying for the first time, because author decided lolz!! the fleets absence without their slave owner (which changes nothing) and some conspiracy bullshit). Part 4 involves introducing magic, part 5 i don't give a fuck anymore.

THE END.

Last edited:
So far we have (Prewar)
>9/11 happens.
>The Navy decides they need better weapons.
>Eastern Eurpoean scientists are called in to do stuff involving SEKRIT DOKUMINTS and Stem Cells.
>FLEET (FLeet Enhancement and Expansion Test) Project begins.
>Shipgirls developed as weapons in Japan.
>Shipgirls are hyper-advanced vat-grown cyborgs.
>Iran finds out.
>They know that if the shipgirls hit the sea they and the rest of the Middle East are fucked. DDs alone have the firepower of a tank platoon in an infantry-size package and America has a grudge against them.
>Somewhere there's a coup.
>Iran hits the Big Red Button.
>WWIII begins.
(Postwar and on to the events of this fic)
>Our MC, Damon is born, the only survivor of a mad science experiment known as the "Genesis Thesis Project".
>Somehow advanced radiation cleanup equipment that can fix areas in a few years' time is developed.
>Only the 3rd World is cleaned up.
>America falls to a fascist government.
>Damon finds out about the FLEET Project and decides to use these 'Naval Personnel' (shipgirls) to take over the world and restore the pre-war status quo.
>Damon goes to Houston, TX in pursuit of his first objective.
>Damon brutally kills wild dogs and finds Murakumo before stabbing her in the head with a knife and brainwashing her.
>Damon kills an infant brought to a radiation hot zone for no reason other than to be edgy.
>Somewhere along the line everyone and their dog find out about the FLEET Project and begin amassing shipgirls.
>Damon finds out and is less than amused.
>Damon brainwashes more shipgirls and begins cutting a swathe through the Southern US, making William T. Sherman (dude who burned Atlanta in the American Civil War) spin in his grave.
>Damon makes his way back north and encounters a surprisingly cool Japanese dude who tasks him to take care of his girls.
>Damon also finds out that the Feds planned a "Phase Two" involving American shipgirls.
>The Feds take an interest in Damon. President Blackwood invites him for a chat.
>Damon kills a Joint Chief while getting access to shipgirls found and reactivated by the Feds, who extort him or something.
>Feds: "Bring the South to its knees. But we need you to stop in Britain first.
>Turns out that the Abyssals are a thing. These dudes called the "Inner Circle" are behind them.
>The Royal Navy has shipgirls.
>Damon grabs a few before returning home after stopping an attack on London.
>Damon slaughters the South before getting killed like an idiot.
(Note: I personally stopped reading after this part)
>Damon's grave is robbed.
>Several shipgirls are booted from the fleet and wander around the wastes.
>Damon is brought back as a cyborg.
>Damon dies and comes back several more times, apparently.
>Somewhere the equally awful protag of Ambiance: Platoon shows up alongside his universe's version of Samidare.
>Something involving impregnating shipgirls with their own clones and killing them with childbirth.
>Damon discovers American shipgirls. KC!Warspite and WSG!Warspite also show up. Saratoga (CV-3) isn't safe.
>Damon confronts Blackwood.
>NANOMACHINES SON.
And here we are.

This is way too complex, in reality it involves something happening here and there, bullshit, more bullshit, capturing more slaves, Damon being a douche, and more bullshit...and later magic+bullshit.

EASY.

Guys i finally found a funny fan art!!!....because it shows the real Damon!!!

Edit : Couldn't help myself....i needed to see how bad this shit it. :p

Last edited:
Wow! That's...Wow!

Anyway, for some reason Hieda no Akyuu reminds me of Dakari King Mykan.

Also the President takes *all* the shipgirls that damon and he had and puts them in weird tubes. The intention being to use them to breed an army of super soldiers using his seed.

You can see why reading this fic makes me wanna hang myself.

Also the President takes *all* the shipgirls that damon and he had and puts them in weird tubes. The intention being to use them to breed an army of super soldiers using his seed.

You can see why reading this fic makes me wanna hang myself.
Develop a Stand with me, so we may show the author the error of his ways!

What makes Mykan "Special"?
Well, as Zone-Meister put it, some say Mykan has a disorder. I believe it. The man has serious issues, from actual distress at his ships not being canonized to attempting to write an anti-MLP: FIM fic (and failing miserably, by the way) because he believes that the show's message is bad. Not wrong, bad. Oh, and IIRC he lives in his parents' basement and spends his waking hours stewing in his own misery. He's one of the few bad fic authors I feel pity for instead of scorn, because everything I've read makes him sound utterly pitiful.

Back