Am I making a horrible mistake?

• Yes.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • YES!

Votes: 233 94.3%

• Total voters
Well, at least it's efficient trolling.

Ehh the trolls will be back, incidently all this talk of trolls brings back memories of my recent game in Warhammer Total War playing as the Dwarfs, one mission had me go into troll country to kill a shitload of those suckers....the sound of cannons, flame throwers and dwarves axes maiming trolls brought tears of joy, maybe I should replay that battle again.....

While I didn't catch the 'white knight' during the brief time that he tainted the SV, I did notice something thanks to Whiskey's quotation of him.

an obviously American person attempting to hide his identity said:
Welp. Its like life here in Syria... fending ISIS fuckers is a tough job... you just have to deal with it... Until you die like a bitch

He had the gall to claim he was from war-torn Syria. And he used the abysmal conditions of that devastated country to justify the inhuman actions of the villain protagonist of a horrible fic.

So it has come to this. Those who support Ambiance have resorted to pretending they are from a country that has been all but destroyed by civil war. They do this as part of a clumsy attempt to elicit sympathy towards their position despite having never experienced anything remotely akin to the horrific suffering of Syrian refugees, who have been driven out of their homes and watched their loved ones killed and had their bodies beaten and maimed.

They probably think the hundreds of thousands of dead and the millions of displaced souls are a kill score in an FPS game.

Wikipedia - Syrian Civil War as of 25 August 2016 said:
Total killed:
282,283–402,819
(May 2016 SOHR estimate)[61]
470,000 (February 2016 SCPR estimate)[79]

Over 7,600,000 internally displaced (July 2015 UNHCR estimate)
Over 4,800,000 refugees (August 2016 estimate NRC Handelsblad)[80]; over4,000,000 (July 2015 UNHCR estimate)[81][82][83]

All to justify the inhuman actions of the villain protagonist of an awful story concocted by someone who does not have any kind of respect for all of the elements from other stories, franchises, and ideas and that he is plagiarizing from.

Once again, I reiterate my statement from earlier. Years into the future, those who claim Ambiance is wonderful will sorely regret ever reading it, much less liking it. And that includes Paul himself.

Laugh this off all they want. But the truth they deny will never be stifled. They cannot stop the flow of time and the impulse of their bodies. They will be forced to painfully grow up and grow out of their childish infatuation with gratuitous violence and murder and rape and theft and slavery and racism and bigotry and misogyny. And they will be haunted by those truthful specters which they dare not confront because they fear what lies beyond the veil of lies that they chose to wrap around their eyes.

Ambiance will be their spiritual Kurai Tanima, their Dark Valley, the sordid past that they will try to cover up and deny and whitewash.

We are burdened by no such fears, my friends. We know the truth and we are true.

This unworthy soul will dare borrow from the Good Book: The Truth is our shepherd; we shall not want!

The Truth maketh us lie down in green pastures: It leadeth us beside the still waters. It restoreth our souls; It leadeth us in the paths of righteousness for The Truth's sake.

Yea, though we walk through the valley of the shadow of death, we will fear no evil!

For The Truth art with us;
Its rod and Its staff they comfort us. Amen.

While I didn't catch the 'white knight' during the brief time that he tainted the SV, I did notice something thanks to Whiskey's quotation of him.

He had the gall to claim he was from war-torn Syria. And he used the abysmal conditions of that devastated country to justify the inhuman actions of the villain protagonist of a horrible fic.

So it has come to this. Those who support Ambiance have resorted to pretending they are from a country that has been all but destroyed by civil war. They do this as part of a clumsy attempt to elicit sympathy towards their position despite having never experienced anything remotely akin to the horrific suffering of Syrian refugees, who have been driven out of their homes and watched their loved ones killed and had their bodies beaten and maimed.

They probably think the hundreds of thousands of dead and the millions of displaced souls are a kill score in an FPS game.

All to justify the inhuman actions of the villain protagonist of an awful story concocted by someone who does not have any kind of respect for all of the elements from other stories, franchises, and ideas and that he is plagiarizing from.

Once again, I reiterate my statement from earlier. Years into the future, those who claim Ambiance is wonderful will sorely regret ever reading it, much less liking it. And that includes Paul himself.

Laugh this off all they want. But the truth they deny will never be stifled. They cannot stop the flow of time and the impulse of their bodies. They will be forced to painfully grow up and grow out of their childish infatuation with gratuitous violence and murder and rape and theft and slavery and racism and bigotry and misogyny. And they will be haunted by those truthful specters which they dare not confront because they fear what lies beyond the veil of lies that they chose to wrap around their eyes.

Ambiance will be their spiritual Kurai Tanima, their Dark Valley, the sordid past that they will try to cover up and deny and whitewash.

We are burdened by no such fears, my friends. We know the truth and we are true.

This unworthy soul will dare borrow from the Good Book: The Truth is our shepherd; we shall not want!

The Truth maketh us lie down in green pastures: It leadeth us beside the still waters. It restoreth our souls; It leadeth us in the paths of righteousness for The Truth's sake.

Yea, though we walk through the valley of the shadow of death, we will fear no evil!

For The Truth art with us;
Its rod and Its staff they comfort us. Amen.

To bad i can't "like" and "hug" this post at the same time..also nice touch at the end Sheo Darren.

Edit, i'm still waiting for a response for De3ta, so i'll ask this question here, can i try my hand at writing a one-shot involving Steve's death that the hands of a dimensionally displaced Blood Angel space marine?

Ok here goes nothing!.

Daemon Polshow, also known in the wasteland that was once the Continental United States as "Crazy Steve", is on a mission, and now his dreams of owning his very first slave amongst hundreds was about to come true.

To cut the long story short, this lunatic had discovered a secret government project about the creation of artificial human beings with the power of warships, specifically ships from World War 2. After having committed countless atrocities in the name of survival along the way, and then beating up a scientist that "just happened" to be alone by himself, he finally arrived at his first slave.

At least, that was the plan. Before he could wake up the slave, talk to her for a bit before jamming his nano knife into her head, a large shadow covered darkened his silhouette. Turning around, what he saw nearly made him shit his perfect, branded trousers.

The figure was over two metres tall, wearing a magnificent set of armor, red in color, a massive winged skull covered the chest plate. On its (Crazy Steve assumed it isn't human) left shoulder pauldron was blood in the form of a teardrop with black wings on either side and on its right pauldron was a golden Aquila.

But it was its face that caught Steve's eye. It's face was that of a man, but one far more beautiful and pure compared to all other men he had seen. Combined with it's deep brown eyes that seemed to stare at his soul.

And this....creature was looking at him, like he was nothing more than insect to be crushed, it's eyes were filled with contempt and it's mouth was set in the form of a sneer.

Whatever it was, it looked like an ancient hero come to life, and that hero was now judging him

This made Steve jealous!, no mere...thing, he thought to himself in disgust, should be able to outshine like that!. There can only be one saviour in the whole world....and that was him.

"Ok, you stupid fuck!, why don'tcha get your armore- *GACK*", whatever Crazy Steve intended to say was cut off when an armored hand had closed around his throat, he didn't even see it move, nor did he hear it.

The creature merely stared at him, if anything it's sneer was even more pronounced now.

"I've watched you, scum, as you committed atrocities time and time again, and contrary to your belief as you look at me now, i do not hate you, you see when a wolf attacks the sheep, a good shepherd does not waste time hating the wolf, the creature tightens it's grip around his throat, ignoring the pitiful protests of mercy coming from Steve and continues, rather he just kills the animal on the spot."

With a simple, almost negligent pressure exerted by the creatures hand, there was a sickening snap, and Crazy Steve, and his vile dream of owning slaves..died with him that day.

Brother Captain Inarius casually tossed aside the dead body aside, hopefully the dogs would feast on it's corpse....then again that would be giving the scum to much credit.

It had been several months since he was stranded here, in this strange world, yet in his heart, he found that this death world had...a familiar feeling to it.

So he had set out to explore this land, and after a month of travelling he encountered this....disgusting excuse of a human being. Watching him commit his atrocities was painful, but he couldn't kill him yet, why he left him alive when he did such things he didn't know, but at least the scum is dead.

Focusing his gaze on the safebox that the scum had a vested interest in. Instinct told him that what he would find something there. What he did not know, all he knew was that he would meet the challenge head on.

"Right, Inarius muttered, let's get this done."

A/N : I had written this on my phone, right on the top of my head. I hope i did it properly, also criticisms are welcome, i had originally wanted someone to beta it first, but then i decided to go all in, after all i do need a trial run.

So here it is, my first attempt at a one-shot.

Last edited:
""Ok, you stupid fuck!, why don'tcha get your armore- *GACK*", whatever Crazy Steve intended to say was cut off when an armored hand had closed around his throat, he didn't even see it move, nor did he hear it.

The creature merely stared at him, if anything it's sneer was even more pronounced now."

This might be my favorite part of it. :p

""Ok, you stupid fuck!, why don'tcha get your armore- *GACK*", whatever Crazy Steve intended to say was cut off when an armored hand had closed around his throat, he didn't even see it move, nor did he hear it.

The creature merely stared at him, if anything it's sneer was even more pronounced now."

This might be my favorite part of it. :p

Why thank you :), i originally wanted Crazy Steve to die being shredded with a chainsaw, but these are Blood Angels, these guys are the "Beautiful Elite" of the Space Marines, so they wouldn't want to waste a bolt round or their precious chainsaw on a lone scum....especially someone like Damon :p

Hey, De3ts want some music to exacerbate soothe EXACERBATE the pain for the next next LR? Because I know of a Song to cheer you up make you cry in agony while reading this shitfest of a Fic! :D This is my Slasher Smile

Last edited:
This is an entertaining let's read, even if the subject material is less so.

Between everything else, I'm still baffled this thing is nearly 250 chapters and still going with no discernible end in sight. That's probably some kind of record on FFN.

This is an entertaining let's read, even if the subject material is less so.

Between everything else, I'm still baffled this thing is nearly 250 chapters and still going with no discernible end in sight. That's probably some kind of record on FFN.
Only thing I know of that happens to be longer is some Super Smash Brothers multicross. Ambiance looks to overtake that at some point lest the author either permanently lose his internet connection, or somehow kick the bucket.

There's a trilogy of Gundam SEED fics that are all over one million words each.

Emphasis on trilogy, mind.

There's a trilogy of Gundam SEED fics that are all over one million words each.

Emphasis on trilogy, mind.

I actually stopped reading (not dropped, just stopped reading), the third fic in that series back in late-2011. Maybe it's time to continue.......

Only thing I know of that happens to be longer is some Super Smash Brothers multicross. Ambiance looks to overtake that at some point lest the author either permanently lose his internet connection, or somehow kick the bucket.

Speaking of Super Smash Brothers, one of KC!Warspite's rapier attacks in chapter 249 is taken DIRECTLY from SSBM, specifically one of Marth's attacks in that game.

You know, this got me thinking. Ambiance looks less like a Kancolle fic and more like an Original Fic with Kancolle Characters.

Back