So sorry it took so long to get to these, I promise I always try my best. As always they're all amazing, and I'll get rewards up as soon as I can, which probably won't be until after the holidays.

I really like the idea of using music to summon Fae, and might just make that canon even if the larger story doesn't fit with what I've planned/revealed of Mordred's flight.

This is super cool, and reminds me of my earliest drafts of the story where Mordred was a straight up villain. I can't wait to see its twin.

Always good to see more worldbuilding, and I like the references to the other omakes. I'll have to figure out how to work this into some of the plans I have for incorporating the canon omakes into the story.

But speaking of omakes, please vote for whichever potential story interests you the most! Voting lasts one day. I can't promise it will be very long, but it will be up on Christmas.

CHRISTMAS OMAKE VOTING
[] The Christmas War
(Or, Piper Parrish, Hero of the Lichtensteinian Empire)

[] Mistletoe
(Or, Crushing Rejection is Easier Managed with Company)

[] The Snowflake Ball
(Or, I Can't Believe You Have This Many Ex-Girlfriends)​
Shucks, thanks. I'm going to try and ground the next one a bit more in the setting; this one ended up being a character piece with a semi-blatant pseudo-expy thrown in for good measure.

[X] The Christmas War

Okay, vote closed. The Snowflake Ball wins.
[X] The Snowflake Ball
Clearly we are already a harem protagonist. We just need some omake to prove it.
[X] The Snowflake Ball
(Or, I Can't Believe You Have This Many Ex-Girlfriends)

Mordred/Morgan: "I don't have any ex-girlfriends actually, I've had a rather strict upbringing so I doubt I would have the opportunity to date anyway."

Matthew: "Bull-"

Gavin: "-shit. I can't believe you expect us to believe that. "

Matthew: "You could at least come up with something more believable if you're going to lie to us."
In which Annabelle/Gemma is Scott Pilgrim?
:V

(Sidenote, is that not the greatest emoji ever created? I'm constantly amazed by its ability to represent every possible emotion.)

Last edited:
[X] Tend to Gemma

If voting has already ended, I'm going to feel so silly.

Edit: Dammit.

Edit2: or not..?

Last edited:
Okay, vote closed. The Snowflake Ball wins.

Okay, so no excuses, I'm not going to get this omake up by Christmas. It turned out to be way harder to write than I anticipated and I might have to change a lot of stuff up from my initial draft.

I'm really sorry about this, but I WILL get the omake up at some point. Y'all voted and I promised. I just can't make the initial deadline I promised :(

Luckily The Snowflake Ball is less explicitly Christmas themed than the other omakes, so posting it after Christmas shouldn't be too weird.
[X] Tend to Gemma

If voting has already ended, I'm going to feel so silly.

Edit: Dammit.

Edit2: or not..?
Yeah, voting is over, sorry. I needed to start working and the next update was going to be very different depending on which outcome won, so I needed to lock it.

Thanks for joining the quest though, hope you've enjoyed the story so far!

Thanks for joining the quest though, hope you've enjoyed the story so far!
I am. It's honestly kinda fun to be playing as the villain-turned-ally character that seems to pop up every so often in Sentai shows. (Though I actually have more experience with Power Rangers than any of the actual Japanese Sentai.)

Gents (and ladies), it's done. Now all that's left is to clench our butts and prepare for the update.

I love Gemma just as most of us do, she's been my favorite character and I've read her scenes to pieces (did anyone notice the updates where we first met her got renamed somewhere in November?), but I still voted Annabelle, for reasons that were talked to death. To my memory, it was the first decision in this quest that has been truly controversial.

Let's see where it gets us, first, and then work on getting out of this mess.

Last edited:
Reminder that I am accepting suggestions on my omake reward question because determining what would be an equivilent exchange is kind of stumping me haha.

To be fair, reading through this from an outsider's perspective there is actually no connection to modern Gemma apart from history. I don't even fully get why Mordred ran off with her - it's not like he interacted with her at all before that. There is no connection between them, as opposed to the very real bond that he has been forming with Annabelle. (And I'm not talking about the soul bond.)

Back