Council of Evil: Rise of Team Amalgam

Hmm alright....I'm seriously considering restarting the RP since we appear to have lost all momentum and looking back I probably should have been clearer on my systems.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- :(

Dammit. Just when I joined...
In fairness this makes it a bit easier on you given you get to start fresh with the rest of us again. :p

I put all that work into getting Cub though and don't get the payoff. D:

Granted however, this could give me a chance to restructure. For example, now knowing my mooks can become elites, I could start with the generals that make sense and grow them into what they will become instead, freeing up a number of actions that would have been rather involved later I imagine, also maybe get a bit of a head start on some key reasearch by having them, like Ahab, start getting their specializations early.

Start with say Rabbit, Hare, and probably Cub as my mooks, a more literal Team Rocket than Frog, Swan, and Hound. Get them started on the Resurrection and Shadow Pokemon research to build on the other stuff later as I collect the others, which makes sense. Or swap Cub for Arachne (or hell keep swan and just have her remain a mook) to allow for the rescue Cub mission again to get that payoff I crave, and get me a bit of a lead on the witchcraft options early. :p

Cut down on the effort of tracking them all down, though I grew fond of Frog, Swan, and Hound (Though the later I was iffy on the whole turn a Houndour into an altered Pumkaboo with a skull rather than Pumpkin body I'll admit). Could instead track them down later as proper mooks though as my motley band expands. Depends what we do from here though. Either way I'm game really.

In fairness this makes it a bit easier on you given you get to start fresh with the rest of us again. :p

Granted however, this could give me a chance to restructure. For example, now knowing my mooks can become elites, I could start with the generals that make sense and grow them into what they will become instead, freeing up a number of actions that would have been rather involved later I imagine, also maybe get a bit of a head start on some key reasearch by having them, like Ahab, start getting their specializations early.

Start with say Rabbit, Hare, and probably Cub as my mooks, a more literal Team Rocket than Frog, Swan, and Hound. Get them started on the Resurrection and Shadow Pokemon research to build on the other stuff later as I collect the others, which makes sense. Or swap Cub for Arachne (or hell keep swan and just have her remain a mook) to allow for the rescue Cub mission again to get that payoff I crave, and get me a bit of a lead on the witchcraft options early. :p

Cut down on the effort of tracking them all down, though I grew fond of Frog, Swan, and Hound (Though the later I was iffy on the whole turn a Houndour into an altered Pumkaboo with a skull rather than Pumpkin body I'll admit). Could instead track them down later as proper mooks though as my motley band expands. Depends what we do from here though. Either way I'm game really.
Thanks, honestly I will admit that I had a lot of plans for your storyline and when I restart RP I will be sure to reserve you a spot.

Will I though? I'll have to go through the entire application process again. I was pretty ecstatic when a spot opened up. Now though....

Ah well. Win some, lose some.

I'm terribly sorry guys, @Sinsystems, but I'll have to graciously bow out since I've just started my own RP with an unlimited roster and I'd rather focus on that.

@Theaxofwar, you might be interested in it since you was there last time.
Unfortunately, I don't really have any extra time right now. It's sad to see you drop this RP, but I wish you luck GMing!
Thanks, honestly I will admit that I had a lot of plans for your storyline and when I restart RP I will be sure to reserve you a spot.
I might just make Jack martial if we start up again. Not really sure what his shtick would be though...

Kinda depends if you have any big plans for him as is.

Last edited:
Back