Council of Evil: Rise of Team Amalgam

I'm currently working on sicking the vigilantes on the Scrappy Scrappers by the way. It's going to be a multi-turn thing.

Well that gives us a damn good excuse to try to disguise ourselves as the scrappers. Luckily my operation required Jason more than Damion himself so hopefully this goes off without too much chaos added on that end.

Will probably want to get a reaction to this prior to the next turn (As I expect that will be a dozy depending how the operation goes, though I may end up summarizing all but the key bits to make it not too much work on me), though I'll want for @Xalgeon to get his story post in first given I could probably react to him and get two birds with one stone. Possible he finds out the news first given they were both sorta involved in the operation. :p

Shouldn't the Scapper's boss come down hard on the rouges since they broke underworld law?

Didn't even think of that, I am going to be in need of corpses and we have a fresh lot thanks to this incident. That was in fact my second phase.

Will focus on dead wild pokemon first to try to make sure we have a proper process down, and probably need to find Rabbit to help on that front anyway. But if that works Vinny may live again. In a sense.

Who to give him to though will be the question. Either Frog or Swan. Maybe Swan if only because Frog shouldn't get something that awesome. :p

Didn't even think of that, I am going to be in need of corpses and we have a fresh lot thanks to this incident. That was in fact my second phase.

Will focus on dead wild pokemon first to try to make sure we have a proper process down, and probably need to find Rabbit to help on that front anyway. But if that works Vinny may live again. In a sense.

Who to give him to though will be the question. Either Frog or Swan. Maybe Swan if only because Frog shouldn't get something that awesome. :p
I'm assuming something like this is your plan

I'm assuming something like this is your plan
Hell if that's on the table I'll go for it. Generally though I try not to stray too far from canon partly because I dont want to throw too much of a wrench in things. My plot BS is stuff I have to work toward or logical extrapolations, like a Cubone modeled after aloha Marowak. And even on that there is an actual Ghost Dragon Charmander starter from that fan game that I avoided. :p

My actual goal was a legit ressurection attempt since thats one of the development paths. Figured I'd end up with a Frillish if I scewed up though since thats the obvious parallel. Or a gold Driftplum for the flying instead.

I suppose given ghost it might be possible to alter failures like that into more legit versions (like I intended to aim for a raven themed Aerodactyl eventually for Charm, thougj given that ghost charizard D: ) but all thats a lot of developments away probably.

Right now we just need baby steps to experiment with, and grab my ressurection expert to fuel it.

Hell if that's on the table I'll go for it. Generally though I try not to stray too far from canon partly because I dont want to throw too much of a wrench in things. My plot BS is stuff I have to work toward or logical extrapolations, like a Cubone modeled after aloha Marowak. And even on that there is an actual Ghost Dragon Charmander starter from that fan game that I avoided. :p

My actual goal was a legit ressurection attempt since thats one of the development paths. Figured I'd end up with a Frillish if I scewed up though since thats the obvious parallel. Or a gold Driftplum for the flying instead.

I suppose given ghost it might be possible to alter failures like that into more legit versions (like I intended to aim for a raven themed Aerodactyl eventually for Charm, thougj given that ghost charizard D: ) but all thats a lot of developments away probably.

Right now we just need baby steps to experiment with, and grab my ressurection expert to fuel it.
I will say right now it is entirely possible for you to make Delta Pokemon, which are simply Pokemon that for one reason or another have a different type than they usually do, through various methods assuming you do it right and don't mess up. Hell for me Alola versions of Pokemon are essentially just Delta Pokemon that were able to breed true their changes.

I will say right now it is entirely possible for you to make Delta Pokemon, which are simply Pokemon that for one reason or another have a different type than they usually do, through various methods assuming you do it right and don't mess up. Hell for me Alola versions of Pokemon are essentially just Delta Pokemon that were able to breed true their changes.
Makes sense. I just wanted to avoid it since it makes keeping track of stats/learnable moves a pain if you make it up wholecloth. Like what moves would a rock/ghost magikarp learn? Rollout maybe? What level, etc...

Cribbing from Insurrection makes it easy though since those are baked in there at least. Gives me more options at least, like the Fire Ghost Lanturn. Or Ghost Normal Aipom. I literally ran out trying to keep the list canon for each character and had to dual type them to get enough.

So to get things back on track I am setting a new deadline, you guys have until Monday to adjust your plans of actions to account for the new member and for @Xalgeon to post his actions.

Given Damion died with the Mareep stuff in play I presume we already set that up at least. You I presume discover the death first as a result so I will wait on you to respond.

Baring specifying we use Scrapper disguises I don't expect to change my actions, though it probably would be good to determine how much budget points I eat into specifically for all the prep stuff I implemented. Would the radios, berries, and costumes take one point altogether or 3?

I have no changes. Other then disappointment in Diamond for screwing up I guess.

Given Damion died with the Mareep stuff in play I presume we already set that up at least. You I presume discover the death first as a result so I will wait on you to respond.

Baring specifying we use Scrapper disguises I don't expect to change my actions, though it probably would be good to determine how much budget points I eat into specifically for all the prep stuff I implemented. Would the radios, berries, and costumes take one point altogether or 3?
I'll allow it, so long as you are alright with everything being low quality and the Scrapper outfits are sporting some electrical burns.

I'll allow it, so long as you are alright with everything being low quality and the Scrapper outfits are sporting some electrical burns.
Works well actually. Was mostly intending this to only last this turn anyway, as possession is next on the docket, unless I go for scrying to find out the hell is up with the doppelganger (should probably get Arachne for that though). Which bypasses the need for the radios in the first place.

Ah the expansion didnt take yet.

Shit just realized, we might still have the detective on us if we dont play this carefully, he even activates this turn. We need a legit excuse for Damion to be dead to either satisfy him and keep him off us, or maybe put him on a wild goose chase. Whichever is easier.

He might still investigate the ranch even with the body, so it may be possible to imply things such that he might still be alive and bolted to another region while the detective was suspended. Or something.

Come to think of it... did he take the treasure boon too? We might still have that in play as well.

Ah the expansion didnt take yet.

Shit just realized, we might still have the detective on us if we dont play this carefully, he even activates this turn. We need a legit excuse for Damion to be dead to either satisfy him and keep him off us, or maybe put him on a wild goose chase. Whichever is easier.

He might still investigate the ranch even with the body, so it may be possible to imply things such that he might still be alive and bolted to another region while the detective was suspended. Or something.

Come to think of it... did he take the treasure boon too? We might still have that in play as well.
I will say right now that the detective won't really appear again, his main interest was in Damion rather than the farm. Maybe he will appear as part of another investigation in the area but it will depend on what happens.

As for the treasure...well it does still exist. You guys will just have to work harder to find it since you no longer have the context clues that his old man hid that only he would be able to understand and point him in the right direction.

Well hopefully I can figure out some kind of witchcraft thing that lets me do a seance or something to call his spirit back to help.

Possibly even as a Sableye with diamond eyes, for theming. Give him to whoever gets Vinny to get the band back together. :p

Still, will have Raven suggest a good cover story regardless just to cover our bases. We dont want his death tied to the heist if things go south.

Though we could get him buried in the Lavender Graveyard to help get a business connection open to maybe lead to my taking it over...

I'm terribly sorry guys, @Sinsystems, but I'll have to graciously bow out since I've just started my own RP with an unlimited roster and I'd rather focus on that.

@Theaxofwar, you might be interested in it since you was there last time.

Back