Chronicles of Divinity (A Council God Quest)

My apologies, I thought I had already posted them.

Population: 3,000
Wealth: 1
Industry: 2
Food: 1

Military:

1 Regiment (Warriors)

You did slightly worse on pop, but gained an extra Industry point.
Nice, Silicrilia might have more worshippers than I first thought based on that extra Industry point.
Also, Discord/No Discord?
I got no problem with this.
Craftsmen will be a small group for a while until society learns a method to expand their industry to a larger scale be it through need or through greed.
I had a bit of trouble before trying to imagine what Silicrilia could do for a people who are mostly nomadic.
But the reason the the catfish tribe has for Silicrilia gives me an idea.

Would anyone be opposed if I tried to inspire political marriages via dowries of precious metals? This method might give us either a larger area for our followers or a larger unity among the Kish.
Well, you could try to moltivate some of them to interact with the mountains that can be seen on the map. Also, I would not be opposed if you tried to introduce political marriages.

I wonder if I can bless one or both Tribes. Hmm.

Craftsmen will be a small group for a while until society learns a method to expand their industry to a larger scale be it through need or through greed.
I had a bit of trouble before trying to imagine what Silicrilia could do for a people who are mostly nomadic.
But the reason the the catfish tribe has for Silicrilia gives me an idea.

Would anyone be opposed if I tried to inspire political marriages via dowries of precious metals? This method might give us either a larger area for our followers or a larger unity among the Kish.

I'm fine with that. I won't oppose it.

Can't we just hit the dreams of all our current followers and then just exclude the ones the message doesn't apply to?

In my mind, when I bless and influence my followers I do so with a mix of dreams for some or real world hints like a bird flying around them and then landing on a stone.

I'm still finishing up NPCs, but with both PC tribes worshipping all the Gods, I believe I'll do what I did for Gods of Mankind.

Your DP from your followers will be placed into a pool of points, and you guys decide how you want to split it up. As opposed to my original idea of you each gaining points individually. This has the added advantage of reducing bookkeeping for both you guys and myself.

In my mind, when I bless and influence my followers I do so with a mix of dreams for some or real world hints like a bird flying around them and then landing on a stone.
can we actually bless followers outside of bloodline blessing? I thought we could only influence people into actions. I guess we could get them to study something that would become a blessing?
Influence Mortal Realm - 5 Points

This ability allows you to attempt to direct your Mortal followers within a Civilization to a certain course of action. This could be migrating to new lands, raising armies, studying specific types of knowledge, or things of similar nature. These commands are often whispered in dreams, or seen in visions, often occurring during religious ceremony. Mortals are frail, however, and prone to misunderstanding the will of there Gods.

Rhaundeth Goals:

1. Create Magic Stones and Influence Followers to put them around Tribal Holdings to ward of Animals.
2. Create Open Air Shrines around Magic Stones. The stones cannot be put inside any building and must be on the ground and visible all around from the world around it. Basically the shrines are one with nature and not allowed to be industrialized in some way.
3. Teach a group of followers how to mold the world around them a little bit and authorize them to act as Servants. Aka Druids as Priests.
4. Create an Order of Hunters and Rangers devoted to protecting Shrines and feeding there peoople with the honorbale hunting of animals.

Things she may do:

1. Curse the Stones so that if someone steals them it will bring bad fortune on them. They can be attacked by animals, insects, suffer disease, and when ever they go to sleep they will be pinched awake every night.
2. Create a special pack of animals or type of tree for the Tribes.

I'm still finishing up NPCs, but with both PC tribes worshipping all the Gods, I believe I'll do what I did for Gods of Mankind.

Your DP from your followers will be placed into a pool of points, and you guys decide how you want to split it up. As opposed to my original idea of you each gaining points individually. This has the added advantage of reducing bookkeeping for both you guys and myself.

I'm fine with that. In general, Rhaundeth is the kind of Goddess that is very tolerant of worshipers and is more preoccupied with the actions of those in her domains. Her followers may carry charms of wood or jaded stones with her symbol around them. Her Druids and Order of Hunters/Rangers being the more devoted and wanting to be in synch with her to perform there duties.

My only issue though is that we may run into an issue where I can't do what I want to do because the budget is shared. I kinda prefer running my own budget for that reason.

i was planing on diretly making them hear my god voice.....

I'm not opposed to that :)

can we actually bless followers outside of bloodline blessing? I thought we could only influence people into actions. I guess we could get them to study something that would become a blessing?

Didn't see that. Um, In that case i'll make Druids first who will be more in synch with there Goddess. And through them communicate to my followers. Dangerous as that may be in the future but hopefully after years of being attuned to Nature my devoted will know more about understanding my Dreams and such.

you guys decide how you want to split it up.
If we have a common pool, we should save part of it very turn for emergencies and high-DP projects before we start splitting it up for personal use. My proposal is basically that if we get 100 DP and have 5 gods, we save maybe 50(probably less) and then give 10 DP to everyone for personal use. Thoughts?

Last edited:
I think that an immediate project we should preform is having someone a private realm and fortifying that realm so that we have a place to retreat to in divine combat situations.

If we're laying out current plans Spark's are

1. Trying to protect granaries and insure long term food storage by inducing followers to tame useful carnivores for vermin control, guarding homes/ livestock, and hunting (funnily enough the Black Hound Tribe is currently most in line with that goal)
  2. coordinate with other gods to secure the afterlife for as long as necessary. Mostly hunting down Threats and Lost Souls
  3. check in on tribes see if they've figured out how to hunt down disease vectors, try to get them to study medicine so they can hunt down and kill plagues before they get out of control ( maybe collaborate with Sapienza or Fovos for this?)
  4. shape private realm maybe fortify it if I have enough points
  5. ????
  6. profit
@HellHound01 as Gods can we influence natural events such as weather or is that Enter the Mortal Realm - 50 Points kinda power

Last edited:
Also speaking for myself but I can handle my own budget.

Also can we make a rule that if someone can't make it or loses interest (it's okay to lose interest) that a new player can come in and change the God if they so desire and upon DM authorition he changes the Old Gods assets to the new. Or just take the old God as is.

@HellHound01
hey random thought seeing as a turn is a hundred years and influencing the mortal realm is 5 points how long do the dreams/ influences last?

cause right now we don't have a way to directly retaliate, beyond proxy war, if a tribe pisses us off. But if the dreams could be recurring we could probably curse them with nightmares for at least three generations.

I don't know enough about the point system to have an opinion but
If we have a common pool, we should save part of it very turn for emergencies and high-DP projects before we start splitting it up for personal use. My proposal is basically that if we get 100 DP and have 5 gods, we save maybe 50(probably less) and then give 10 DP to everyone for personal use. Thoughts?
This seems sensible.

If we're laying out current plans Spark's are

1. Trying to protect granaries and insure long term food storage by inducing followers to tame useful carnivores for vermin control, guarding homes/ livestock, and hunting (funnily enough the Black Hound Tribe is currently most in line with that goal)
  2. coordinate with other gods to secure the afterlife for as long as necessary. Mostly hunting down Threats and Lost Souls
  3. check in on tribes see if they've figured out how to hunt down disease vectors, try to get them to study medicine so they can hunt down and kill plagues before they get out of control ( maybe collaborate with Sapienza for this?)
  4. shape private realm maybe fortify it if I have enough points
  5. ????
  6. profit
@HellHound01 as Gods can we influence natural events such as weather or is that Enter the Mortal Realm - 50 Points kinda power

To have a physical effect on the Mortal Realm you would have to go there yourself, or send Divine Servants.

Also speaking for myself but I can handle my own budget.

Also can we make a rule that if someone can't make it or loses interest (it's okay to lose interest) that a new player can come in and change the God if they so desire and upon DM authorition he changes the Old Gods assets to the new. Or just take the old God as is.

If a player drops, the God will become NPC. A new player can take over, and change the nature of the God over time.

@HellHound01
hey random thought seeing as a turn is a hundred years and influencing the mortal realm is 5 points how long do the dreams/ influences last?

cause right now we don't have a way to directly retaliate, beyond proxy war, if a tribe pisses us off. But if the dreams could be recurring we could probably curse them with nightmares for at least three generations.

In the event of a war or other major event the turn will "slow down" and "zoom in" giving you multiple sub-turns to resolve the issue or find a solution. Keep in mind, you gain no new DP during the sub-turns.

I'm also seeing a lot of people wanting there own pool. I can do that, I'll need to adjust how Population/Divine Power works. Likely we will use a Pop system that represents a vauge number of people, and you will gain DP from Pops that worship you.

Back