Ok this will be quite interesting....
Fighting multiple Angels in a coiuple of months to weeks without any support infrastructure?
Sure thing. Didn't go almost wrong almost every time they actually had the infrastructure.
I expect civilian casualties in the tenths of thousands now Teen.

What exactly did happen to the Geofront after Third Impact? Was it backfilled or just sealed with some concrete?

Also nice thought with the nuclear reactor to power the Units. However the turbines and generators for them should make it a very big/heavy apparatus.

Angel Ghosts? Oh, man, that's even better. You are now imagining Unit-02 with a giant Proton Pack on its back.

Asuka: "Let's show this prehistoric bitch how we do things downtown!"

Actually Past!Shinji just might,MIGHT be able to get Sachiel out of there with minimal casualties,here's the differences between now and when he first fought; he's actually trained to pilot this time, he has backup in the form of Asuka, and he knows how Sachiel fights(either from briefings, going to the museum, or just gleaning from what he just saw now).

Actually Past!Shinji just might,MIGHT be able to get Sachiel out of there with minimal casualties,here's the differences between now and when he first fought; he's actually trained to pilot this time, he has backup in the form of Asuka, and he knows how Sachiel fights(either from briefings, going to the museum, or just gleaning from what he just saw now).
Maybe. But the Sachiel fight wasn't exactly his best moment. As far as Shinji is concerned, the fight with Sachiel went like this: He fell on his face, Sachiel broke his arm, kicked him so hard he flew backwards into a building, picked him up in the air, and then jackhammered a spike through his eye and out the back of his skull. That's when Shinji blacked out and Unit-01/Yui went berserker to save him, as Gendo was counting on. Remember his smirk? He planned on that, not his untrained and shy son suddenly pulling out a win.

To Shinji, that fight was just a kaleidoscope of terrors that ended with him waking up in a hospital after passing out from pain. And now it's happening all over again.

True, but this was before I realized that by "Shinji screamed" Teen meant the Shinji from the past was the one screaming.

Problem is, Sachiel is legit one of the toughest angels outside of Ramiel and Zeruel. It lost to Berserk Unit-01 which even Zeruel got shredded by.

The odds are better though.
Future!Shinji was probably screaming too.

In his case, something like, "Oh COME THE FUCK ON!"
I think everyone's screaming that right now on some level.

Real women can contort their bodies through multiple dimensions.

And make you wish you were on the other side of several mountains.

So, random thought came to mind.

Shinji as an adult is described as looking like Gendo without the facial hair, yeah?

I tried picturing him, and I now cannot help thinking about the schick razor adds. :(

Wait, they sell a figurine of Schick Gendo? WHY?!

Also apologies for not having anything in a while, had finals until yesterday.

Yeah, Shinji's features are gentled a bit thanks to Yui, but he's still going to look enough like his dad it will make him uncomfortably aware of it every time he looks in a mirror.

And of course they'd sell figurines of Schick-Gendo!

Wait, they sell a figurine of Schick Gendo? WHY?!

Eva cross promotes with all kinds of random products.

At least the Shin Godzilla stuff was cool I guess?

Last edited:
Though ironically Gendo would probably think Adult!Shinji looks too much like Yui
True. Gendo's too used to seeing her ghost in Rei's face too, I bet. Anything that reminds him of her...

At the same time, Shinji has a lot less idea what his mom looked like (depending on how much he recalls of that part of Instrumentality), and is a lot less worried about being like his mother than his father. Unless he's sat down and thought about it to the point he realizes his mother was just as neck deep in SEELE's games as his father was, up until she 'died'.

Back