I apologize for this, but, I must.

Might of God!!!! :p

I can't. I'm laughing and I cant stop! I'm typing this while laughing and trying not to choke.
Ah.
Have a funny, you bastard wonderful person. :D

Edit: never before the "meow" rating has been so terrifying to me.
BIG BROTHER SEES YOU.
Edit2: THEY MULTIPLY

Last edited:
Edit: Also, wow Hikari, straight to wanting to fuck over Asuka's family, huh? No trust in your old friend's judgement given she's known what her daughter is and her daughter has only acted in the defense of people?

Granted, you're in a terrible place right now, but that's low, even if it's coming from a place of keeping your kid safe.
The Suzuhara's are in a pretty similar boat to Kodama. They knew Okito far better than they knew Ria and Okito's betrayal took them completely off guard. They think on some level that Ria is lying and is planning something like Okito.

"Have you ever tried the soul of an fourteen year old boy? It's delicious, and I want a second helping." Bardiel, probably.

and now I can make Soul Nomad jokes instead of Sigma jokes.

Last edited:
Bardiel has no body, or if they did they long ago discarded it. Bardiel is a thief of the body and soul. They take over people, merge with them, become them.
Suitably creepy, and one of the better ways to make Bardiel still a threat, considering their angelic form was very context sensitive, while still keeping to Bardiel's original MO.

Who is close to the Suzuharas to grab? Other than Kodama, who seems the obvious target. Oh crap, it's Kodama isn't it?

I doubt we'd ever see it coming.

Also, Teen Spirit.
I didn't quite get it from Okito's description.
Does Bardiel retain memories of his victims? If so, then how much of them?
Merging of body and soul leaves a lot open to interpretation.

Also, Teen Spirit.
I didn't quite get it from Okito's description.
Does Bardiel retain memories of his victims? If so, then how much of them?
Merging of body and soul leaves a lot open to interpretation.
Keep in mind. Okito isn't even fully sure of what Bardiel is anymore. But He and Arael believe at least that it takes a while for them to fully merge so a code phrase might be effective for a time.

Raiseth's Angel Galore (Contains Spoilers)
Keep in mind. Okito isn't even fully sure of what Bardiel is anymore. But He and Arael believe at least that it takes a while for them to fully merge so a code phrase might be effective for a time.

Ah, now I see. Thank you.

Also, I'll leave it here for future reference, for anyone having as much trouble keeping track of all the Angels as me.
Warning: contains spoilers as of chapter 15. Warning 2: contains heavy spoilers as of chapter 17. Warn- you know what, if you want to read it so much, go ahead. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Legend
Ph pro-humanity, more or less
PA pro-Angels
Uk unknown
Ud undecided
I Iruel
D dead
Angels accounted for:

Sachiel Okito PA(?). I hate you, Angel Dad!
Shamshel Maria D. Something witty about whips. Yeah, that will be her epitaph.
Ramiel Andrew Soryu PA. That one lanky kid who crashes the party, because no one liked him enough to invite him to it.
Gaghiel Uk. Not-so-stupid Fish. Currently on vacation in Kyoko's world.
Israfel Sakiko-Jingu I. Does it count as schizophrenia? Yes? No? Maybe?
Dmitri Ohta Matarael Ph. Currently screwed.
Sahaquiel Midori I. Serves me right.
Sandalphon Yamagishi Ud. Skipped outta town. Has a smart(-ish) sister.
Ireul ( Iruel? Whatever ) I. Who does he even work for, huh?
Leliel(s) Ph(????). I will write their names down, I swear! As soon as I'd figure who's who.
Bardiel Hikariel Uk. You've seen that "Stop Suzuhara abuse" tag? Yeah, ain't gonna happen.
Arael PA. What do you know, mind rape is morally reprehensible.
Ria Ikari Soryu Zeruel Ph. Engaged. As of now, probably enraged. Those are unrelated.
Armisael PA. Video games and a business suit. How old is she again?

Angel Enigmas. All accounted for, but for one reason or another, don't fit in with the rest of them.
Tabris ( Adam? ) Uk. Screws around with Okito at the moment.
Lilith ( Rei? ) Uk. Would have been able to give Rei lessons on being kuudere.
Kodama Suzuhara Sachiel Ph. I kid you not. You've read up to date, right?
Kyoko Misato Ikari Gaghiel Ud. Ria's AU sister. Hates those Arael and Zeruel assholes.
Rei Ph. Just... Rei. I swear, she scares and baffles humans and Angels alike just by being herself.

Last edited:
Ah, now I see. Thank you.

Also, I'll leave it here for future reference, for anyone having as much trouble keeping track of all the Angels as me.
Legend
Ph pro-humanity, more or less
PA pro-Angels
Uk unknown
Ud undecided
Angels accounted for:

Sachiel Okito PA
Shamshel PA
Ramiel PA
Gaghiel Ud
Israfel PA
Dimitri Matarael Ph
Sahaquiel PA
Ireul ( Iruel? Whatever ) PA
Leliel Uk
Ria Soryu Ikari Zeruel Ph

Angel Enigmas ( haven't appeared yet, or did so in mysterious, I'm looking at you, Fish, circumstances )

Bardiel Uk
Tabris ( Adam? ) Uk
Armisael Uk
Lilith ( Rei? ) Uk
Sandalphon Ph?
Arael Ud

In the future, I guess I'll add up numbers of chapters when they've first appeared, maybe names if we get to know them, that kind of stuff.
Cool, thanks. And please if anyone has issues following the plot, please tell me. Because I know I have a lot of subplots going and I don't want things to become too confusing or hard to follow.

I would point out that Ria is very specifically Ria Ikari Soryu and Not Ria Ikari due to her parents being unmarried.

Edit: Just to be clear I mean She has Ikari as her Middle name and Soryu as her last name

Last edited:
Cool, thanks. And please if anyone has issues following the plot, please tell me. Because I know I have a lot of subplots going and I don't want things to become too confusing or hard to follow.

I would point out that Ria is very specifically Ria Ikari Soryu and Not Ria Ikari due to her parents being unmarried.

Nah, I just have trouble remembering everyone involved when dramatis personae reaches double digits.

Well, I've written her in as Ria Soryu Ikari and not Ikari Soryu, because she's lived most of her life with mom. Semantics, not important, her name is Ikari Soryu, I'll just go correct that one.
Aaand... done.

Edit: Just to be clear I mean She has Ikari as her Middle name and Soryu as her last name

Edit: Ah. Just another difference between Russian and English, then. Russian pre-revolutionary nobility, when they, for some reason or other, had more than one last name, used these last names in a descending order of importance. Well, it's more complicated than that, but close enough.

Last edited:
A mother will always love her son. Okito should have known that.
Most of the time yes... but their ARE parents that truly despises their children for one reason or another.:(
Parents of Reddit who truly hate their children, why?
[Serious] Parents of Reddit who dislike, hate or resent your children
Parents: Did you ever have a child that you grew to hate for his/her
[Serious] Parents of reddit who no longer love their children, why don't
Hikari said, "If you did ever really care about any of us, help me protect your sister. Tell me something, anything I can give to Misato about Zeruel that could get her pardon revoked."

"Huh?" Okito was rather confused. Both by the question and his mother's sudden anger.

"They still have her going to school!" she raged. "She's sitting there, with reach of Kodama all day! And I can't do anything about it!"

Looking at her closely, one thing quickly became apparent to him, Hikari hated Ria
...Oh boy Toji/Hikari vs Shinji/Asuka, this won't end well.:(

Hikari's beginning to act like how Izurumi's Hikari acted: wanting to fuck Asuka up at any turn. In my story (a sequel to the A-series by Izurumi), she ends up embracing Asuka's ideals for revenge, but here, it's gonna turn out badly, I feel: that is, Asuka might have to fight her if Hikari goes into the Darkness.

Last edited:
Hikari's beginning to act like how Izurumi's Hikari acted: wanting to fuck Asuka up at any turn. In my story (a sequel to the A-series), she ends up embracing Asuka's ideals for revenge, but here, it's gonna turn out badly, I feel: that is, Asuka might have to fight her if Hikari goes into the Darkness.

Have you noticed that, despite everyone's relationships have gone to shit, no one's died yet? Except for WILLE mooks, let the Lilith take their souls and guide them gently to Instrumentality Valhalla.
I think it's all setting up to blow enormously, End of Evangelion style. Except, you know, we have at least one functioning family in the main cast.

Last edited:
Hikari's beginning to act like how Izurumi's Hikari acted: wanting to fuck Asuka up at any turn. In my story (a sequel to the A-series by Izurumi), she ends up embracing Asuka's ideals for revenge, but here, it's gonna turn out badly, I feel: that is, Asuka might have to fight her if Hikari goes into the Darkness.
Do you mind posting a link to the fic you are referring to? It sounds interesting, and I don't currently understand the reference you are trying to make.

Do you mind posting a link to the fic you are referring to? It sounds interesting, and I don't currently understand the reference you are trying to make.

It's still in working stages (I'm writing it as an intended comic, and I've got most of it done). However I can tell you (as much as rules can anyway) about the original A-series. In the A-Series doujinshi, Hikari is working with the bad guys and helps out in the Kidnapping of Shinji and the corruption of Asuka. In the planned sequel, Asuka tries to kill Hikari, but is prevented by Shinji; during the ensuing acts, there's still a bit of mistrust between AxS and Hikari, but by act 7 she embraces the Asuka mentality and is quick to help out in the final acts of A-Eight.

Here,
however, Hikari is about to sell her soul to the Darkness (to quote Domon from "G-Gundam"). She's beginning to consider joining with the Angels, from what I'm seeing, just to fuck up Ria out of spite. (From what I can tell, anyway.)

Last edited:
Teen Spirit has already shot this idea down a few pages ago.
Can't find an exact quote, wait a minute.
There it is.
Yeah. Fundamentally if it was a possibility it would have been brought up chapters ago.

To be fair, Hikari is just worried about her daughter. She's being slightly hypocritical in that she clearly sees Ria as a monster while she still hopes that Okito has some sentimentality.

The Pardon is terrifying to WILLE because it gives Ria a massive amount of breathing room. They can't do anything about her unless she just flat out attacks or does some blatantly bad things. Now to people like Shinji and Asuka, that's no concern because they know Ria wouldn't do that. But Hikari doesn't know that, Hikari just knows her daughter is going to school with an angel she can't trust.

Last edited:
To be fair, Hikari is just worried about her daughter. She's being slightly hypocritical in that she clearly sees Ria as a monster while she still hopes that Okito has some sentimentality.

The Pardon is terrifying to WILLE because it gives Ria a massive amount of breathing room. They can't do anything about her unless she just flat out attacks or does some blatantly bad things. Now to people like Shinji and Asuka, that's no concern because they know Ria wouldn't do that. But Hikari doesn't know that, Hikari just knows her daughter is going to school with an angel she can't trust.

How much was Hikari involved as a friend with Asuka over the last 20 years, particularly post Ria's birth?

Were they pretty distant regardless of the kids hanging out all the time, or was she aunt Hikari to Ria?

Edit: I mean, to be fair I guess, she also raised her own kid and we see how that turned out, so having possibly partially raised Ria probably doesn't count for anything to her.

Last edited:
How much was Hikari involved as a friend with Asuka over the last 20 years, particularly post Ria's birth?

Were they pretty distant regardless of the kids hanging out all the time, or was she aunt Hikari to Ria?

Edit: I mean, to be fair I guess, she also raised her own kid and we see how that turned out, so having possibly partially raised Ria probably doesn't count for anything to her.
Somewhere between the two. Ria, Kodama, and Okito were inseparable from three years old until recent events but I don't think Hikari was ever a de-facto aunt like Misato was a grandmother.

"I'm up… I'm awake," Ria's dad said sleepily as he forced himself off the couch. At the sight of Ria and Mari he nudged Asuka, who had been sleeping on the other couch.
There's something backwards and hilarious when the dating-again adults are sleeping separately on the couches and the teens are cuddling in the bed. :p
"I want to know why," Hikari said, her voice shaking with pain. "I want to understand why you thought we wouldn't love you once we knew the truth."

Okito froze, the question striking him harder than he would have thought. He wracked his mind for an answer, trying to come up with a response.

Only to find nothing.

"I don't know," he admitted. "I always thought you would, but I don't know why. I don't have a satisfactory answer."
As has been said many times before, and will probably be said again: Okito, you fucking idiot. That was your family. Not the collection of hostile or insane strangers you sort-of have a soul-tie to in origin only, and have no loyalty among each other. You were so hot and eager to believe that body of strangers was 'family', but not the people you grew up with and knew loved you? Or should have known?
Okito found himself wondering if he should have tried to get his family in on the plan. Dad had access to WILLE after all, and Kodama would have been another voice that might have convinced Ria. And Ramiel would easily have agreed to letting them in on the rewards their plan offered...

'Oh paths that could have been,' Okito mused.
And even then, his first and only thoughts were how he could bring them to 'his' side, not that he never needed to, since they accepted him anyhow. Idiot...
Tears rolled down Hikari's cheek. "So that's all we were to you? A convenient place to stay?! Did you ever care?! Did you even try?"

"I... did, I do," Okito's confession surprised even himself. "Sure, I didn't care as much as you once did for me, but I rather liked all of you."
That's your mother in every way that matters, you blind fool.
'Great going there Sachiel, made your best friend utterly miserable.'
And Ria's the only one that's real to you?

There's something backwards and hilarious when the dating-again adults are sleeping separately on the couches and the teens are cuddling in the bed. :p

It takes an adult to say "fuck sleeping on the same couch, that's too small to be comfy and it's gonna be way too hot still dressed. Not worth it."

:p

Edit: That's actually a thing in fics I always find funny.

Like, cuddling is a great thing, and I can cuddle and sleep fine personally, but a lot of people really can't, and sometimes it's just way to hot for that for everyone. It's cute, but real life is sometimes like "no, you sleep over there dammit, it's already almost too hot to sleep in here in general."

Edit2: I once showed a hentai doujin to my husband where in the guy was like "my wife is so great and I love her, I really do, but like, she is so hot to the touch and she always wants to cuddle and it's so uncomfortable at night sometimes if she's all over me and sleeping but she's so cute though so fuck it, time to melt instead of sleep" and he was like "this hentai hits too close to home." :p

Last edited:
Back