BlazBlue: Fracture (OOC/Interest Check)

Okay. Can people who havent received a threadmark either post or link me their post as a matter of somewhat urgency?

Okay. Applications are not closed. However, I will be beginning this soon.

Those of you not named Murderhobo or Bondo, I have left your openings up to you. It is your responsibility to establish your characters. You may interact with whoever you want, though you might want to confirm they are in fact in Kagutsuchi.

That is all, OP is incoming after I do a error check and some formatting.

IC - BlazBlue: Fracture

Hell have come forth.

You may now begin appearing. Write yourselves into the story however you wish. The following characters are unavailable for interaction.

Hazama, Relius Clover, Tsubaki Yayoi, Jin Kisaragi, Lambda-11, Nu-13, Noel Vermillion, Hakumen.

Interactions with Ragna the Bloodedge may occur.

Tatakai seems like a sensible man, I like him, hopefully he's sensible enough to start legging it out of Kagutsuchi.

*Sighs* Sorry for the delay, I had a long and annoying day.

@BlackHadou

Would you mind if I use your "and officers who would normally have the day off were called upon to be ready for trouble" as a set-up for Cloelia trying to find her way to the NOL Headquarters, since she's technically here on a leave ?

*Sighs* Sorry for the delay, I had a long and annoying day.

@BlackHadou

Would you mind if I use your "and officers who would normally have the day off were called upon to be ready for trouble" as a set-up for Cloelia trying to find her way to the NOL Headquarters, since she's technically here on a leave ?
Thats fine.

Thats at least two successes.

Alrighty, leave it with me, i'll think of something. Worst comes to worst, surprise Murakumo.

Back