An Unusual Abnormality - Redux (A Lobotomy Corporation x ??? Interactive Quest)

Day 2.4
>Start eating the meat.
>Savour the meat and compare the flavour to the food you normally ate.
>You move over to take the tray before Alyssa can grab it, she seems like she's about to protest, but decides to let you anyway.
>You then commence consumption. It's definitely several degrees better than the meal from yesterday, but still pales in comparison to what you normally have at home.

>"...And now, my cunning plan to hug Archer is taking shape."
>"Oh?"

>"Would you like a hug, actually?"
>"Um..." she hesitates, "...not at the moment, no. Perhaps some other time."
>_

>"I remembered that you said that I somehow release energy and these rooms store them."
>"So, how much energy comes off from me?"
>Wonder aloud if you could somehow make that number higher if the number seems too low for someone like yourself.

Day 2.5
>"I remembered that you said that I somehow release energy and these rooms store them."
>"So, how much energy comes off from me?"
>Wonder aloud if you could somehow make that number higher if the number seems too low for someone like yourself.
>"Significantly less than that of a typical ALEPH, actually." Alyssa explains, "And you don't tend to produce any negative Enkephalin either. As I said before, if it wasn't for the concerns about your destructive potential you'd probably be reclassified to a lower risk level more fitting for your amount of energy output."
>You wonder aloud if you could make it higher.
>"I'm not sure. Most abnormalities output a fixed maximum amount that seems to be correlated to how much of a risk they pose, and I haven't really heard of it being possible to change it."

>The buzzer sounds, signalling the end of this session.
>_

>"Bye"
> Frown. For someone with the power of a god and charged with running a nuclear reactor, being told your energy output was low was... kind of insulting honestly.
> Try and come up with a way to increase your energy output.

Day 2.6
>"Goodbye for now." Alyssa replies, before exiting the room.

> Frown. For someone with the power of a god and charged with running a nuclear reactor, being told your energy output was low was... kind of insulting honestly.
> Try and come up with a way to increase your energy output.
> Maybe it's because you lowered the power of your Third Leg yesterday in an attempt not to irradiate people by accident on a Just-In-Case basis?
>You frown. If anything your energy output should be very, very high. The fact that it isn't annoys you quite a bit...
>You begin thinking of ways to increase your energy output. Would having a reactor or three in this room help, considering the room captures energy? Or maybe it's related to the power of your third leg... Should you start letting it leak?
>_

Day 2.7
> Ponder how small a sun you can make and keep up
>You ponder.
>You could make a sun the size of your fist and sustain it for a very long time, perhaps indefinitely, provided that you can constantly supply it with Yatagarasu's power. If you want to set it up as a reactor separate from you, though, you would need a source of fuseable atoms to sustain it.
>_

>Those Sweeper guys had some machine parts on them.
>Maybe you could swipe some of their stuff if they appear again for the reactor?

Day 2.8
>How would a min-sun of that size affect the environment? Radiation, temperature, oxygen?
>It would produce quite a bit of heat, and some radiation as well.
>Fusion is not combustion, so it should not consume any Oxygen unless you force it to, and even then you might cause a small nova if you tried due to the temperature and pressure required to fuse Oxygen. Besides, it's much easier to fuse Hydrogen anyway.

>Consider the merits of making a miniature reactor.
>You consider...
>It would definitely provide a convenient and efficient source of power, provided you have enough fuseable atoms to sustain it.

>Those Sweeper guys had some machine parts on them.
>Maybe you could swipe some of their stuff if they appear again for the reactor?
>You wonder if those Sweepers can be scavenged for parts... Maybe you should grab some if they cause trouble again.

>Spend some time wondering if Satori would be able to eventually find you again.
>Your thoughts then drift to your owner...
>...
>You do miss her. You wonder if she'll ever find you...
>You reason that she probably will. Satori-sama is awesome that way! Even if she doesn't really go out much, that doesn't mean she can't send Orin or some of the other pets out to find you.
>Speaking of, you miss Orin a bit too... She's probably worried about you by now, you think... Satori too, actually...
>Koishi... she might miss you? It's kinda hard to read her, but you don't doubt that she would probably look for you if she saw her big sis worrying...

>The sound of an alarm breaks you out of your thoughts. Moments later the buzzer sounds, and the door opens to reveal Archer.
>_

//Blargh, was about to update and this goes up right before I can hit post.

i counter vote that

Edit: Sorry for that NMS. I want to hug too, but i don't think it a good idea.......for now, anyways
//Technically I could ignore this since it isn't formatted explicitly as a command and could be taken as you asking NMS to change their action, but I'll let it slide for now since it's the first time you've done this and it's clearly meant to be a countervote. But for future reference please keep counter-actions in command format.

//Will wait about 40 minutes to give NMS a chance to refute.

Day 2.9
This. Maybe I should have gone with ^ to make it more obvious?
//Yeah, if you put a "<" instead of ">" I will likely assume its a typo due to those keys being right next to each other on the keyboard.

//The easiest way to let me know a command is meant to be a joke is to put it in strikethrough.
//Putting "jk" in front of the ">" works as well, though I probably ignore it rather than write a joke response to it in that case.
=========================
I think it's a joke vote since the symbol is facing the other direction.

>"Hi Archer! Here to do some work?"
>"Yes, just some Insight work to make sure the bed isn't falling apart and to collect the air compressor."

>"What is going on?"
>"Oh, ignore that... Just an annoying bird who I'm not sure we should even have an alarm for at this point..."
>_

Back