Absolutely Deranged Crossovers That You Wish Someone Would Write Already

I want to see a Halo/Star Wars/WH40K story where the Empire, Imperium and the UNSC form some sort of the alliance that over time begins to fracture due to differing ideologies, infighting and a general attempt by all three factions to gain influence over the others. It'll start out as a humans fuck yeah story but slowly devolves into a deconstruction of one as it points out all the flaws of humanity, each faction representing a different set of flaws.

Last edited:
I want to see a Halo/Star Wars/WH40K story where the Empire, Imperium and the UNSC form some sort of the alliance that over time begins to fracture due to differing ideologies, infighting and a general attempt by all three factions to gain influence over the others. It'll start out as a humans fuck yeah story but slowly devolves into a deconstruction of one as it points out all the flaws of humanity, each faction representing a different set of flaws.
I really have trouble seeing a post-heresy Imperium allying with the Galactic Empire, what with their much more lenient stance on aliens. If it were during the days where the GEoM were still alive I could see it since from what I understand he was more pro-human than anti-alien and he'd see the benefits easily worth it.

Grrl Power has become a lot more fantastical lately. So what happens when the Laundry gets wind of the huge spell that is excluding some classes of mythological creatures from being spotted by normals?

Persona / Stardew Valley

In which Morris is in fact a disguised god of wealth, whose nature compels into believing ostentation is good and a natural part of human nature, and therefore anything related to frugality means evil, or a sin. At the final day of each season, he'd pick whoever in town he perceived was most 'sinful' and 'cleanse' them by forcefully injecting their mind with copious ammounts of greed.

This usually led to life or death situations, because the greed would supercede stuff like morals or self-preservation. It's up to Farmer Dude(tte) to snap some sense back into people by punching them in the face with a persona of... some god of farming or something. Then they awake their own personas because that's how Persona works, if nothing else.

Hades. "Things under the earth," like gold, gems, more gold, mineral-stuff-thingies, and gold.
There was also the whole "married to the daughter of the harvest" aspect of things, though that wasn't normally addressed directly.

I remember the harvest not liking Hades very much for marrying her daughter either, so it works on the same izanagi/izanami level of Persona 4.

The Playable Characters characters from Earthbound Beginning, Earthbound and Mother 3 Exploring The Post Great War Wasteland and how the different Factions would respond to them.

I also had another idea of Sonic and his friends exploring the Wasteland while Eggman tries to take over whats left of the world.

Ps. How would a common wastelander react to a PSI user or a talking hedgehog?

Psyker are a thing in fallout but the Mother Series PSI user are incredibly powerful. I would also suspect that wastelanders would think that sonic and co. were by result of radiation and FEV

y'know what hasn't been done but needs to be? Persona 3/Exalted, with Strega & Ikutsuki as Abyssals, Ken & Shinji as Infernals, Minato as a Luner & everyone else wondering How Shinji bitch-slapped a fucking bullet!?

Here's a mass effect alt-humanity fic I'd read. One where the alt humanity was that from Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Cue the Citadel species desperately trying to figure out how in the world humans make these reality-warping abominations known as Toons.

Black Dynamite and his crew (the cartoon version) and Doomguy (2016 version) meet up and kick the asses of demons that poured on Dynamite's Earth through a hellgate.

Do I need to go on to explain how batshit insane this is?

Back