Absolutely Deranged Crossovers That You Wish Someone Would Write Already

BattleTech and ASOIAF. The political meddling in both series would fit so well. The dragons can be actual DRG-1N Dragon 'Mechs. The feudalistic system runs on access to Star League-era tech; Ice and other Valyerian steel weapons become Mauser Assault Weapons Systems, important lords have suits of light power armor, knights are men with access to laser weaponry and good ballistic protection armor or powered exoskeletons, everyone else makes do with crappy vests and ballistic weapons. Casterley Rock is rich because it has a Star League water purification system; Winterfell has one of the last working fusion reactors to provide heat and light; and so on. King's Landing is built around a nonfunctional Union-class DropShip, and the Dragon Pit is basically its 'Mechbays.

The Others? Clan invasion!

Invader Zim and the MCU Guardians of the Galaxy, mostly because I want a fight between the powerful yet deeply stupid Irkin and our band of snarky assholes. I'm 90% sure that Starlord could actually get Tallest Purple to face him in a dance off.

Last edited:
FoZ and Slayers. Because Lina Inverse makes everything better. And more on fire. Mostly the fire.

Worm and Ah! My Goddess. Taylor as the new Daimakaichō or 1/1 unlimited Goddess of Escalation. More fire.

Except the situation isn't so great for the poor humans caught in this situation. Which is pretty much where I've run into a wall. This is the background, but I've got no real plot worked out for this mess. I'm not even really sure who to use as protagonists.
Have the protagonists of either TTGL or Madoka (or maybe both if you'd wanna) end up in conflict with their alternate selves DBS-style, and only gradually finding out the greater plot of multiuniversal annihilation and such? Not entirely certain, but it's a suggestion.

Injustice and dawn of war

I have no idea how they would fit into the story but i'm imagining some fucking awsome fights that could occur cyrus vs deadshot, davian thule fighting doomsday, zatanna vs farseer taldeer, gorgutz fighting the swamp thing catwoman fighting cannoness selena agna.

Just for the fights themselves it would be awsome

Marvel Cinematic Universe and Girl Genius.

The super soldier serum that created Captain America is replaced with Jägerbrau, making Steve Rogers into a Jägermonster (not to mention all the derivatives later on).

Sailor Moon and The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy.

The fantasical elements and hope of the former would offer a nice counter to the cynicism and absurdity of the latter.

Worm/Puyo Puyo (Tetris)

Seriously, alternate dimensions interacting are canon to PPT, and it's also explicitly stated on multiple occasions that popping Puyos can send you to another world at random.

Fallout 3 or 4 and nier automata

I dunno why it seems insane even if it makes but seeing the two massively different tones interact would be interesting.

However there is indeed another set that would be interesting one

Ace combat and project sylpheed skies of deception.
As silly as it would be it would be interesting to see the two different squadrons interact depending on which team you go for.

Logan meets My Hero Academia. Obviously it'll have to be a dimensional crossover, but it's canon in MHA that there was a great period of upheaval and a breakdown in law as Quirks became more and more common. Very interesting contrasts.

Jojo x anything really.
Jojo is just so weird compared to most other settings and shounens (even if it's a seinen now) that it would make for some pretty great crossovers.
Like I mean their is already a canonical infinite multiverse in SBR. Just have D4C shenanigans.

MCU The Defenders

crossing over with

Alpha Flight (1986-1988 version of the team)
Oh boy... the awkward meeting between Jessica and Kara.:o

Last edited:
Back