Absolutely Deranged Crossovers That You Wish Someone Would Write Already

Fate/Stay Night done in the flavor of a Kamen Rider series.

and

Persona 4 x Madoka Magica.

or maybe

Klonoa as Louise the Zero's familiar.

but then again

Sonic the Hedgehog and friends in Gensoukyo.

Last edited:
Not deranged, perhaps, but I'd find a chuckle or two, and possibly something deeper, in DCI Thomas Nightingale from the Rivers of London series teaching (even as a temporary substitute) Defence Against the Dark Arts at Hogwarts.

Even though the principles of magic in both settings are divergent, a man who's taken on two Tiger tanks in single combat and won has knowledge to impart.

Not deranged, perhaps, but I'd find a chuckle or two, and possibly something deeper, in DCI Thomas Nightingale from the Rivers of London series teaching (even as a temporary substitute) Defence Against the Dark Arts at Hogwarts.

Even though the principles of magic in both settings are divergent, a man who's taken on two Tiger tanks in single combat and won has knowledge to impart.
For a second, I misread that as Thomas The Tank Engine teaching DADA at Hogwarts.

For a second, I misread that as Thomas The Tank Engine teaching DADA at Hogwarts.

I'm not sure, but after learning about the Tiger tank incident, DC Peter Grant may well have referred to his boss as such (if never within Nightingale's hearing; for much the same reason nobody makes gay jokes about DS (later DI) Miriam Stephanopoulos (who is gay, and an extremely terrifying individual) *). :p

*with the exception of one joke; "Do you know what happened to the last man who made a joke about DS Stephanopoulos being a lesbian?" "No, what did happen?" "Nobody knows, 'cause they still haven't been found". Didn't say it was a good one.

Come to think of it, DCI Nightingale as head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement would be pretty cool as well.

A very special episode of Konosuba where Yunyun in loneliness falls in with the wrong crowd, only instead of a gang or some bandits said crowd is the 203rd Aerial Mage Battalion.

Kind of cheating since it's a dead fic, but Jurassic Park/Avatar. Years ago I found a fic where the RDA was looking for ways to retake Pandora since the end of the film, and came across old records of how dinosaurs were resurrected and modified by InGen, and thought it'd be perfect to use altered dinosaurs on Pandora. They could be modified to breathe the toxic atmosphere and be friendly to humans, and wouldn't be hampered by the weird magnetic fields that disable so much RDA tech. They'd be using Earth's old super predators to help them take on Pandora's.

Inspired by a recent post you might have seen in the crossover pictures thread: Trainspotting/The Archers.

Due to an unfortunate railway platform mixup, Mark Renton accidentally winds up in Borsetshire with a large amount of purloined dirty money. Figuring Ambridge is as good a place to go to ground as any, he picks up some work as a farmhand and settles into rural life... except a righteously (for once) pissed off Begbie is still in hot pursuit!

First take Young Justice combined with Sailor Moon...
Superboy: No.
Then put it into a setting of Warhammer 40k, with Equestria (MLP) being a planet created/populated by the Primarch Jaghatai Khan...
God Emperor: Dear me, no.
Then [wh40k setting] combined with Mass Effect...
Shepard: Why? Just why?
Possibly with the Player-Character being Kazuma (Konosuba) if it's a quest rather than a fic.

So I had this weird idea for a comic crossover between Sherlock and RWBY. It's basically has Prryha shopping in the supermarket, bumping into someone while she's in the Cereal section. She's about apologize until she looks up and sees James Moriarty staring at her with this creepy smile on his face, which freaks out Prryha. There's this awkward silence for a few seconds before Moriarty says "Its gonna start very soon Prryha, the fall." He puts his hand a cereal box, one with Prryha's face on it, and tips its over into the aisle. All the while, he's whistling as it falls before it finally hits the ground and he walks away, leaving a weirded out Prryha.

So I had this weird idea for a comic crossover between Sherlock and RWBY. It's basically has Prryha shopping in the supermarket, bumping into someone while she's in the Cereal section. She's about apologize until she looks up and sees James Moriarty staring at her with this creepy smile on his face, which freaks out Prryha. There's this awkward silence for a few seconds before Moriarty says "Its gonna start very soon Prryha, the fall." He puts his hand a cereal box, one with Prryha's face on it, and tips its over into the aisle. All the while, he's whistling as it falls before it finally hits the ground and he walks away, leaving a weirded out Prryha.
I read Moriarty as Watson for some reason and that was very odd to imagine.

Persona 5 and Silent Hill.

On the bright side, the Phantom Thieves aren't having to deal with their Shadows (maybe). In the less bright side, they're trapped in a place not too different from, say, Mementos, except it's outright trying to fucking mindfuck 'em and give them a generally unpleasant ending. A Collective Unconcious gone to all kinds of fucked up places…

Better find that Treasure, whatever it is.

Standard mass effect "humanity has been replaced by ________" story, but instead of being X-com, the UNSC, the Imperium, or other bullshit like that, it's furbies.

Touhou and mass effect. The idea of the council seeing youkai and humanity decide shit by shooting lasers at each other is too halarious to pass up.

Back