A Game of Crowns (Mafia)

Inserted tally
Adhoc vote count started by Evenstar on Oct 13, 2019 at 2:27 PM, finished with 23 posts and 3 votes.

• [x] Lynch BanTheFairyKing
    [X] Lynch Nanimani
    [X] Lynch DimensionalGuy

I think it's probably for the best to exert a bit more pressure, and Ban looked off yesterday to me as well. So let's go with

[X] Lynch BanTheFairyKing

So... I'm not really seeing the point against Ban right now? Just read through their posts, and without my old assumption on the setup I'm not really seeing anything suspicious? I think I'll wait for @Est to point out what was bugging them on Ban.

I think it's probably for the best to exert a bit more pressure, and Ban looked off yesterday to me as well. So let's go with

[X] Lynch BanTheFairyKing

Ah yes, I looked off by... Scum reading you? Let's be real. While I wish I had contributed more the main things I did were defend Rosen, scumread you, defend Absum, and then mysteriouslyyyyy disappear which I already told why for.

[X] Lynch Evenstar

I scumread you when I was active, you voted Rosen with an explanation of 'I trust Nictis', and now you're putting yet more pressure on me who, according to the same post you sheeped, is likely Rosen's ally.

Until I get actual things done I'm gonna go with

[X] Lynch Look To The Left

Give them some incentive to post something. I might decide to join a different pressure vote before I go sleep but we'll see.

Ah yes, I looked off by... Scum reading you? Let's be real. While I wish I had contributed more the main things I did were defend Rosen, scumread you, defend Absum, and then mysteriouslyyyyy disappear which I already told why for.

[X] Lynch Evenstar

I scumread you when I was active, you voted Rosen with an explanation of 'I trust Nictis', and now you're putting yet more pressure on me who, according to the same post you sheeped, is likely Rosen's ally.
Oh! I don't really recall you defending me but you Townread me ye? With Turtleducks gone maybe you can give us your reasoning instead?

Oh yeah, pressure voting is a thing...

*is really unused to plurality only games now*

[x] Lynch Look to the Left

[X] Lynch Evenstar

Hm. On thinking about it, I think you're right, the only valid reason I have to scumread you is that you've defended Absum. Which rather implies that I should...

[X] Lynch Absum

Hm. On thinking about it, I think you're right, the only valid reason I have to scumread you is that you've defended Absum. Which rather implies that I should...

[X] Lynch Absum
Please then also post/think about why you find me suspicious. "I was previously voting someone and the only suspicious thing they did is townread you" seems kind of circular.

I think I know how this is gonna go but I hope I'm wrong.

Actually already changed my mind on what I'm expecting but I guess I should just wait instead :V.

Busy at the moment, won't have time to case before thanksgiving dinner. Sorry for the thin reasoning, I will get back to you in a few hours.

You guys have been quite quiet, as in like almost nothing of substance. Any chance of reads?
I'd say "almost nothing of substance" is a bit much. I've been rather quiet this game, but I would like to think that what I have posted is generally substantial.

As for reads, nothing solid to say at the moment. I tend to get general "this tone feels off and I am going to be paying extra attention to them" but very rarely do I look at a post and say "this one post is a dead-ringer so they are definitely mafia/SK/etc" this early in the game.

Busy at the moment, won't have time to case before thanksgiving dinner. Sorry for the thin reasoning, I will get back to you in a few hours.
Ah, I'll (hopefully) be asleep when you post and this likely means both my guesses were wrong :V.

That said, Happy Thanksgiving!

Oh jeez did it really take me 14 minutes to figure out how to phrase that..... I know I'm slow but come on.....

[X] Lynch DimensionalGuy

I assume that this is because I voted for -Rosen? And that makes it likely for me to be scum? While I can see it, it's not like it was a sudden or opportunistic vote or something, right? I've been pretty consistent in my belief that -Rosen was the best lynch canditate, even if that turned out to be wrong. Furthermore, I don't really believe that there would be any need for me to actually vote as scum, would it? There wasn't really anyone else up for vote, and so no actual need for scum to draw attention to themselves.

I just voted for the one I thought was scum, because that's what you should do, right?

Anyway, I just got back late from DnD, and I'm pretty tired. I'll probably give a reply to the thread once I wake

Also, this quote seem weird to anyone else?
No new additions to the neighbourhood yet, but it's still early in the day.

I think I want to look into Nanimani and DimensionalGuy today.

[X] Lynch Nanimani
The first part, to be specific. I mean, what's the point of announcing that? I disliked it the first time information about the neighbourhood came out, and I still dislike when further info is told. Please, keep these things close to you.

Setup speculation time.

Okay, so if the setup is based around a single townie (probably the queen, as the king 'fell,' but it could still be the king. I'm going to refer to whomever this is as the Monarch (unless the role already has a name). Given that Town is so vulnerable, I expect several things: multiple protective town power roles, three scum rather than four scum, and probably no strongmen. My reasoning for those first two points is simple: otherwise, we're on too short of a clock - all scum have to do is kill one person. Scum's goal is not to eliminate all town, just the Monarch. Town's goal is to try and figure out who it is and protect them. A strongman kinda ruins that whole dynamic by invalidating town's only defense against instantly losing. Given that town likely has those protective PRs, the RBer seems likely to be scum to me, unless there's one on each side. Nobody besides Nani has spoken up about being RB'd or jailed, so unless that happens (nothing happened to me afaik) I'm going to assume that the RBer is probably scum. An SK seems unlikely, especially with only one NK. I don't expect an unlimited Vig either. I don't think this game is about raw town kills per cycle, it's about getting the right kill. An SK makes it way too hard for town. A Vig has a chance to end the game for their own team on accident. The exception to this would be if some town, probably PRs, know who the Monarch is. I feel like it's probably the case that the Monarch has some sort of guard. Otherwise Town is kinda screwed if the Scum are just luckier than we are.

Will be posting reads and stuff later, probably going to try for some ISOs. Is there anybody people are already doing/want done?

Hi. I'm here but also multi-tasking

@ComiTurtle since you replaced in TD and I know your busy atm(At least I think you replaced TD)

TD jumped on me for voting absum simply because I voted absum and he townread him. TD then never revealed much reasoning to that, in that it was more like he did a omgus vote onto me. I'm still Sus of your slot but honestly less so. However in the meantime while I re-evaluate my notes I'd like to ask you to see you can better explain what TD failed to do?

[X] Lynch Comiturtle

Will be posting reads and stuff later, probably going to try for some ISOs. Is there anybody people are already doing/want done?
Late response, but I cannot seem to focus on Est at all. If you would be so kind...?

Anyways, I'm probably gonna give Cyricubed a look later, remind myself of what he was doing Day 1.

Until I get actual things done I'm gonna go with

[X] Lynch Look To The Left

Give them some incentive to post something. I might decide to join a different pressure vote before I go sleep but we'll see.

Oh! I don't really recall you defending me but you Townread me ye? With Turtleducks gone maybe you can give us your reasoning instead?
Oh yeah, pressure voting is a thing...

*is really unused to plurality only games now*

[x] Lynch Look to the Left

...And I still got nothing...

Back