A Game of Crowns (Mafia)

I'm gonna make my trustables post first, then get to reviewing.

Still feeling like 1K has a strong chance of being scum. Their tone is off and they've spent the day so far pursuing basically an inactive lynch on me. Rather than writing me off as busy with other shit, they're doubling down on scumreading me because I'm buried under university work and therefore not super on my game. Plus, y'know, doing shit in the neighbourhood.

I'll self-pres to -Rosen if that ends up as necessary, but frankly I'd much prefer a 1k lynch today. Nothing I have yet seen changes my mind that they're being prickly for little reason.

IH is probably town, though. Has his priorities in the right order.

It's also noticeable that 1K themselves has not produced much original reasoning about alignments, despite eagerly engaging in setup analysis when that option was presented.

Inserted tally
Adhoc vote count started by Evenstar on Oct 10, 2019 at 12:02 AM, finished with 548 posts and 12 votes.

Sorry for being a smartass, I'm just not doing well at prioritizing my priorites here.
Thank you.
[X] Null

I'm going to be honest, I don't really like any of these lunches, but I also don't have any lynches I really like better so I guess tough shit atm. Push comes to shove if nothing changes I'll vote -Rosen when I get on tommorow but frankly I won't have a ton of time then.

Rating list of trustable peeps.

-Mesonoxian: Has been feeling very good, particularly from a new player. Their pushes against Rosen feel good and natural to me.
-Interstellar Hobo: Is learning, but also feels good.
-Evenstar
-QTesseract: Part of me is still suspicious of the whole "Ah, I thought I was scum :( " charade, but it does feel like a natural progression and I've liked most of his interactions so far, if only there was more there for me to look at.
-Happerry
-Nictis: I still don't like rating myself, place me whenever /:
-Est: I should probably rate higher, but I can't seem to ever remember much of them? Don't know why, but unless if I'm looking for their posts I just don't seem to see them while reading through the thread.
-EmperrorPyrros: Feels good, well centered, but doesn't have enough posts or active views to really cement things. They're more like a momentum killer at this point, mainly providing counterpoints to lynches.
-Ban: Variable slot depending on Rosen's review, but I'm still pinging him as the most likely Rosen ally if Rosen is scum.
-Nani: Not enough content to be trusted.
-Look To The Left: No content, do not trust.
-TurtleDucks: Constant hinting at Survivor, then claiming Town with a strong Townread of Absum does not fill me with confidence. Is either a very specific Town Role for the setup, or is scum.
-Absum: Has seemed like a contender for a position that I already know is filled.

Off the list:
-1KBestK: Originally was going to top the list, but had to take her off it for something I saw after waking up, and is currently facing a review.
-Rosen: Was originally going to be bottom of the list, and is probably still going to be low, but is facing a review.

Actually, no, I'm just going to trust that Nictis has a good reason and note the flip carefully.

[x] Lynch -Rosen

Alright, gonna grab some food and drink, and then start reviewing and figuring out how much of my scummiest reads were conf. bias.

Still feeling like 1K has a strong chance of being scum. Their tone is off and they've spent the day so far pursuing basically an inactive lynch on me. Rather than writing me off as busy with other shit, they're doubling down on scumreading me because I'm buried under university work and therefore not super on my game. Plus, y'know, doing shit in the neighbourhood.

I'll self-pres to -Rosen if that ends up as necessary, but frankly I'd much prefer a 1k lynch today. Nothing I have yet seen changes my mind that they're being prickly for little reason.

IH is probably town, though. Has his priorities in the right order.

It's also noticeable that 1K themselves has not produced much original reasoning about alignments, despite eagerly engaging in setup analysis when that option was presented.
Sorry for being a smartass, I'm just not doing well at prioritizing my priorites here.
I'm not remotely making an inactivity lynch. You haven't been inactive. You have been active. I am voting to lynch you based on you deflecting any attempts to get content out of you in regards to reads. What makes that more suspicious is that you've also not posted much content of your own volition either. And it's not remotely been 'the day so far,' it's been the last three hours. I posted several times before that today on different topics. I'm being prickly because you are pissing me off, plain and simple. I might be more charitable to you if every time I try and ask you to explain yourself you give more than a single word response. It's insulting. I'm easily angered. I too have shit going on. I am asking for you to post your reasonings. That's it.

Alright, gonna grab some food and drink, and then start reviewing and figuring out how much of my scummiest reads were conf. bias.

You are pretty well known as the king of tunneling, yes. That said, your current reads list looks strong. I'm going to be very interested in your review of 1K.

I've decided I'm not going to post anymore tonight because I'm pissed off and feel like garbage. Nulling until tomorrow morning.

[x] Null

@Evenstar Honestly, 1K still feels like normal to me, and her normal is Town. :V

More seriously, this all matches up with her usual. Her theorycrafting is good and logical, what fishing she does do matches up with trying to confirm stuff. Pushing against wagons on new players is normal, and she tends to defend others that she believes to be Town. She nixed the bit that had me placing her at the tip top above all else on the trustable list, but she's still on the top of it for me.

I'll place her at about the same point as Meso right now, before I was placing her as the best possible choice hands down.

Regardless of Rosen's flip, I'd probably rate 1K at a strong Town read.

Speaking of Rosen, time to go review him as well.

So, it's 1:18, and I still don't feel like there's anything new on either lynch. In addition, feels like there's just... Six people posting, max?
The major argument for Rosen not being scum, in my mind, is that it's getting to the point where people won't be back before day end, and pretty much no one's trying to get the vote off them.

Also, Rosen, I can only say the same thing so many times before I stop bothering. If you want to make a mountain out of this, fine, but I'm going to get bored if no one joins in.
That was not an invitation for a train. If I wake up lynched, I will be rather upset.

But seriously, the reasons for Rosen, as much disdain as I'm feeling for their arguments, only really come out to a mediocre lynch, and there's evidence against it. I don't see a better lynch, but there are lynches that aren't near the end without people arguing against them.

Though that said, now that I'm looking at lynch votes, he's still only at a 2-person wagon at this point, tied with TD/Evenstar. Taking my vote off would put him below both wagons. Est is eh, but. Hm. Only yellows I have are Rosen and a couple associations that were the Reasons I wanted to check, and hm. Well, this is the sum total of my notes for Ban. "Going after the person that knows things because "Cult cult cult" Feels like trying to pawn away a valuable role."

There's also Absum, but I think that was probably me being trigger-happy with notes early. And I *still* didn't get many people. That was just... Not understanding that someone might be confused they're town when we all thought the Merovin people were gonna be maf insurgent cell or w/e rang wrong to me, but well. It feels like scum'd probably be able to understand that too, come to think of it, so should probably put them back to neutral. Need to adjust Nictis read to cyan too. Need reads. Notes are way too sparse. Also need sleep.

Wait, no, I'll be around for end of daay. Okay. Yeah, no need to hold off on my account then. Okay, makes me feel better aout changing vote.

[X] Lynch Est

Back