Fairy was introduced in a different reality, though. If Arceus is responsible, then it might be as simple as creating Xerneas, who then serves as the source of Fairy essence.

Though that raises a question about Dark. Does this mean that Yveltal is hiding somewhere in the original universe? Perhaps in Johto?

Fairy was introduced in a different reality, though. If Arceus is responsible, then it might be as simple as creating Xerneas, who then serves as the source of Fairy essence.

Though that raises a question about Dark. Does this mean that Yveltal is hiding somewhere in the original universe? Perhaps in Johto?
He's been hiding there for billions of years since last tuesday.

This give the idea to a story about a trainer that remember every time that Arceus patch things up
And the horror of how the world change
Like type appearing of nowhere, Pokémon that didn't exist before...

She ran from the baying demons.

The demons that now lived in her house. They had a dog. A DOG! Not some horrible hellbeast with with evil in it's eyes and darkness in it's soul.

This was even worse than when the very steel of the buildings had taken shape and started roaming the earth.

She slammed into a man.

"You should not be here."

The man had no eyes. She ran. Always running. All her life. No one remembered her. How could this be?

The beings that had overtaken the world would morph and change, take on the most silly of forms, change from one shape to the next.

The less said about the sudden third dimension the better. She still stumbled whenever she she walked in those "directions".

In the plaza before her a Guardevoir changed into some kind of beast. Evolution? On a Guardevoir?

No matter how fast or far she ran she could never escape it. Those she met in her travel would never retain her. Just as she could not close her eyes to the changes wrought, the world could not aknowledge her.

On top of a cliff her map said should be a forest, she screamed.

An eye blinked. And started anew.

She ran from the baying demons.

The demons that now lived in her house. They had a dog. A DOG! Not some horrible hellbeast with with evil in it's eyes and darkness in it's soul.

This was even worse than when the very steel of the buildings had taken shape and started roaming the earth.

She slammed into a man.

"You should not be here."

The man had no eyes. She ran. Always running. All her life. No one remembered her. How could this be?

The beings that had overtaken the world would morph and change, take on the most silly of forms, change from one shape to the next.

The less said about the sudden third dimension the better. She still stumbled whenever she she walked in those "directions".

In the plaza before her a Guardevoir changed into some kind of beast. Evolution? On a Guardevoir?

No matter how fast or far she ran she could never escape it. Those she met in her travel would never retain her. Just as she could not close her eyes to the changes wrought, the world could not aknowledge her.

On top of a cliff her map said should be a forest, she screamed.

An eye blinked. And started anew.
The joys of being an alpha tester. You get to experience the release-critical bugs first hand.

One detail that I'm not clear on is the line "They had a dog." Is 'they' referring to her family, or the demons that took their place? Because the first interpretation is sad, while the second is hilarious.

I've gotten... ideas thanks to that Arceus post. So here is Flair Transformation: Legendary and Mythical Pokemon edition.

Flair!Zeraora: I am literally just a fusion of Ash and Pikachu...an actual offical fursona.

Flair!Magearna: *wakes up* So am I the actual Flairina or am I a being programed to believed that they are Flairina. I really don't have too many memories to fall back on, so it really could go either way. (I made myself sad now...Magearna really has a sad existence now that Ii think about it)

Flair!Regice: So... I am an legendry pokemon now. Pity I'm an Ice-type now, which is the worst type defensively. At least base 200 s.def is not too terrible to have. *glitches out and punches self in the face* ...Ow. That might be an issue.

Flair!Regirock: Well, could be worse. At least I can tunnel into the earth at high speeds, make up for being a literal pile of rocks. *glitches out and punches self in the face* Can..can someone please fix my programming? Seriously, Regigigas did an awful job.

Flair!Registeel: So.. *glitches out and punches self in the face* Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence, thrice is a running gag...ITS NOT FUNNY!...ow I think I hurt my hand this time.

Flair!Latios: So...I'm a dude now. I know that its been stated that I could outfly a Jet,but it also mentions about folding my wings back and I really don't know how to move my "wings" yet, but I'm sure nothing could go wrong while I try to figure that out.

Flair!Latias: So how exactly does my full-body illusions work? If someone touched me, would they feel my actual body or the illusion? Man, the movie really didn't go into it very much.

Flair!Manaphy: Being able to rule over my own personal underwater city is pretty cool, pity its a kingdom of 1.

Flair!Shanmin: Why exactly can I tear a hole in the fabric of reality with a single blast? That is waaaaay to much power for one hedgehog.

I was originally thinking about making the Regis speak in morse. But I realised that making your readers work to be able to read your work is stupid.

Also MissingNo counts as a legendary/mythical pokemon in my book. Soooo......... enjoy. ;)

Flair!MissingNo: O̴̬̮̍̔h̵͔͖̓̽ ̸̨̯͆d̶͖̂̾è̶͙̋a̶͖͑ř̸̮̜̇ ̶̤̥̀A̸̛̻̟̕r̵̫̻̓́c̷̞͆e̸̢̔̿ǘ̷̦̋s̵̟̹̕.̵͎̈ ̶̬͙̈̈́T̸͕͠h̴̟͌̉i̵̥͌ș̸̪̔.̵̻̱͊͑.̷̤͆̓.̴̫̋̓i̷̥̎͜͝s̶̗̕ ̵̯͚̓a̴͚̻͒̂ ̴͔̝̎̉ṭ̵̈́̊h̴̦̀̿ỉ̶̥̺̉ṇ̵͎͂ġ̵̼ ̵̹͔́a̴͔̾̋l̴̺͆̅r̸̼̾ǐ̷͉̆ͅg̴̝͍̓h̶̛̤t̴̡̤̎̍.̷̣̇̚ ̵̎͜I̸͎̣͌ ̸͍̤̈́c̶͛͝ͅâ̷͙n̵̪͝ ̵̯̑ẗ̶̢́a̷̝̩̔͝s̸̫̑̔ṫ̵̨è̵̗ ̷̻̯͌̔c̵̭̊ộ̵l̶͕̯͛ọ̶̎͆ȑ̴͇͇ ̶̧͍̔͘a̶͔̝̚n̷̗̳̾d̴͚̺̿̕ ̶̻̗͝s̶̱̈́̔ẽ̶̟̓é̸̻͕ ̴̝͓̒t̵̛͖h̸̻̓i̶͓̎͝n̷̝͛g̷̉̃ͅ ̴̗̳̄t̷̪̟͒̿h̷͙͆̈́a̴̝͉̿͋t̵̖͑̏ ̸͉͜͝d̴̛͐ͅò̸̩̜ ̷͕̭̊ǹ̸̛̝͔ỏ̵̖͒t̴͔̐̇ ̷̻̗͆è̸̙̪x̵͋͐͜i̵͔͐s̴̖̾ť̶̻ ̶̢̛͈͂a̶͇̎̓n̴̨̨͌d̴̻͖̓ ̶͓̅͑s̵̟͗h̸̥͓͌̒ö̸̲̮̒û̷͓̩͝l̶͖̎ḏ̶̏ ̸̢͎͠ń̶̜o̷̬̍t̸͔̳̃̕ ̸̧͇̇̀ë̵͇̱́͛x̵̤̀į̴̢̓̇s̷̮̎͠ͅt̸͂̆ͅ.̶̡̺͛ ̵̡̍D̴͈̺̓͑o̵̬̐.̴̳̈͜.̶̮́.̶͙̅̂d̶̠̀ǫ̶̍ ̵̙̓̂I̷̫̚̚ ̷̘̃é̷͙͑v̷̜̖̈́e̵̝͑̾n̶̺̽ ̶̲̪̀ḥ̵̖̽̈a̶̦̎̄v̸̢͍̚͠ḙ̶̢͗̚ ̷̩̈̕l̵̳͐i̴͓͋͐m̸̭͠b̴͕̪͝ṣ̸͕͑͝?̶̻̕ ̴̺̇̀ͅD̸̜̎o̵͇͂ ̸̪͂͘I̶̪͜͝ ̸͉̲̏ę̵͖́̂v̶̭̝͂ë̸͉n̷̲̯̑͝ ̶̘͐h̵̼̦̆͛à̷̱v̶̨̭́͐ȇ̷̼ ̷̼̚e̴̺͑ỹ̷̭͙̚e̷̪̲̔s̵͙̳͑͠?̴͙͈͌̏ ̴̘̓͠Š̶̺̌ȩ̶̝̐r̴̬̓i̸̧̘͊̄ơ̷͇̚ủ̶͓s̵̯̱̿̈́l̴̤̓y̷̮͓͌,̵̗̌ ̷͙̃h̷̦͙͑̕o̶̬͌w̸̉͜ ̶̜̂d̷̯͛̕i̶̗͊̔ḏ̵̡͝ ̸̯̖͛̔Ỉ̶̢̹ ̴̝͎͂ę̷̠͝v̷̯̈́͘e̷̜͊n̶͍̖̄ ̵̛̠͘͜e̵͔̘͆̀n̴̜̒d̶͓́ͅ ̶̳̼̆u̶̥̎p̴͇̑͋ ̷̝͓͂l̷͚͖̇͒i̷̳͆ķ̷̃è̵͉͑ ̴̲̲̒̽t̶͈̯͐h̵̍͜ͅȉ̶̥͠ş̶̦͌̽?̸͇͛
Oh dear Arceus. This...is a thing alright. I can taste color and see thing that do not exist and should not exist. Do...do I even have limbs? Do I even have eyes? Seriously, how did I even end up like this?

Omake: I, Missingno
Flair!MissingNo: O̴̬̮̍̔h̵͔͖̓̽ ̸̨̯͆d̶͖̂̾è̶͙̋a̶͖͑ř̸̮̜̇ ̶̤̥̀A̸̛̻̟̕r̵̫̻̓́c̷̞͆e̸̢̔̿ǘ̷̦̋s̵̟̹̕.̵͎̈ ̶̬͙̈̈́T̸͕͠h̴̟͌̉i̵̥͌ș̸̪̔.̵̻̱͊͑.̷̤͆̓.̴̫̋̓i̷̥̎͜͝s̶̗̕ ̵̯͚̓a̴͚̻͒̂ ̴͔̝̎̉ṭ̵̈́̊h̴̦̀̿ỉ̶̥̺̉ṇ̵͎͂ġ̵̼ ̵̹͔́a̴͔̾̋l̴̺͆̅r̸̼̾ǐ̷͉̆ͅg̴̝͍̓h̶̛̤t̴̡̤̎̍.̷̣̇̚ ̵̎͜I̸͎̣͌ ̸͍̤̈́c̶͛͝ͅâ̷͙n̵̪͝ ̵̯̑ẗ̶̢́a̷̝̩̔͝s̸̫̑̔ṫ̵̨è̵̗ ̷̻̯͌̔c̵̭̊ộ̵l̶͕̯͛ọ̶̎͆ȑ̴͇͇ ̶̧͍̔͘a̶͔̝̚n̷̗̳̾d̴͚̺̿̕ ̶̻̗͝s̶̱̈́̔ẽ̶̟̓é̸̻͕ ̴̝͓̒t̵̛͖h̸̻̓i̶͓̎͝n̷̝͛g̷̉̃ͅ ̴̗̳̄t̷̪̟͒̿h̷͙͆̈́a̴̝͉̿͋t̵̖͑̏ ̸͉͜͝d̴̛͐ͅò̸̩̜ ̷͕̭̊ǹ̸̛̝͔ỏ̵̖͒t̴͔̐̇ ̷̻̗͆è̸̙̪x̵͋͐͜i̵͔͐s̴̖̾ť̶̻ ̶̢̛͈͂a̶͇̎̓n̴̨̨͌d̴̻͖̓ ̶͓̅͑s̵̟͗h̸̥͓͌̒ö̸̲̮̒û̷͓̩͝l̶͖̎ḏ̶̏ ̸̢͎͠ń̶̜o̷̬̍t̸͔̳̃̕ ̸̧͇̇̀ë̵͇̱́͛x̵̤̀į̴̢̓̇s̷̮̎͠ͅt̸͂̆ͅ.̶̡̺͛ ̵̡̍D̴͈̺̓͑o̵̬̐.̴̳̈͜.̶̮́.̶͙̅̂d̶̠̀ǫ̶̍ ̵̙̓̂I̷̫̚̚ ̷̘̃é̷͙͑v̷̜̖̈́e̵̝͑̾n̶̺̽ ̶̲̪̀ḥ̵̖̽̈a̶̦̎̄v̸̢͍̚͠ḙ̶̢͗̚ ̷̩̈̕l̵̳͐i̴͓͋͐m̸̭͠b̴͕̪͝ṣ̸͕͑͝?̶̻̕ ̴̺̇̀ͅD̸̜̎o̵͇͂ ̸̪͂͘I̶̪͜͝ ̸͉̲̏ę̵͖́̂v̶̭̝͂ë̸͉n̷̲̯̑͝ ̶̘͐h̵̼̦̆͛à̷̱v̶̨̭́͐ȇ̷̼ ̷̼̚e̴̺͑ỹ̷̭͙̚e̷̪̲̔s̵͙̳͑͠?̴͙͈͌̏ ̴̘̓͠Š̶̺̌ȩ̶̝̐r̴̬̓i̸̧̘͊̄ơ̷͇̚ủ̶͓s̵̯̱̿̈́l̴̤̓y̷̮͓͌,̵̗̌ ̷͙̃h̷̦͙͑̕o̶̬͌w̸̉͜ ̶̜̂d̷̯͛̕i̶̗͊̔ḏ̵̡͝ ̸̯̖͛̔Ỉ̶̢̹ ̴̝͎͂ę̷̠͝v̷̯̈́͘e̷̜͊n̶͍̖̄ ̵̛̠͘͜e̵͔̘͆̀n̴̜̒d̶͓́ͅ ̶̳̼̆u̶̥̎p̴͇̑͋ ̷̝͓͂l̷͚͖̇͒i̷̳͆ķ̷̃è̵͉͑ ̴̲̲̒̽t̶͈̯͐h̵̍͜ͅȉ̶̥͠ş̶̦͌̽?̸͇͛
I/We drift towards
B524
a place of rest? I/We don´t know. Is it better than here? Is it worse? Is it at all?
The world warps and inverts around us/I/We warp and become inverted. There is screaming/there is silence.
A searing tone of silence tears the skies and Oak want´s to battle.
Countless bicycles tear forth, heralding my/our arrival to the forest/the void/the box.
Are we/am I even going the right way? Is there a right way?

This human does not look right. We/I think muscles might belong on the inside. Did We/I do this? Was this human always like this, created by the warp? Was this human never like this, an illusion of color and sound?

It does not matter. We/I shall make her better. All the squishy bits, on the inside, as it should be. Kept safe by their exoskeleton. It feels good to help.

As the ground of clouds shake and shapes declare war, the tones of death shrill throught the unbroken silence.

Trainers face US/ME? What do they want from US/ME? They scream in tones incomprehensible, yet so familiar. I/WE feel we should know these strange occurences, these incomprehensible sounds that break the silence and form ordered patterns.

No matter. It is clear that they are very wrong. Perhaps that is why they thought US/ME out.

Don´t worry little screaming things. WE/I can help you.
WE/I shall help you.
Help you.
Help me.

Omake: Vacation Day
Flair!♀ . : ♫♫♫Oh♫Hell♫I'm♫as♫Tall♫as♫A♫skyscraper♫and♫I♫CAN'T♫STOP♫THIS♫INFERNAL♫SINGING♫♫GET♫♫ME♫♫DOWN♫♫♫♫
Palkia gazed up at the harmonically screeching tear in the world.

"SO, you promised me you could look after my domain for just. One. Day."

Dialga diverted Their gaze to the day They had first discovered cake. That had been a good day. Sadly Their ears were still in the present.

"´Don´t worry´, you said, ´I can see all of time, what could possibly go wrong that I could not see coming.´ Well, in that case I´m sure you have a good explanantion what this is good for, right? Some great plan my feeble linear mind cannot even comprehend? I´m waiting."

Dialga departed to warn Themself to not answer Their siblings call.

"Guess I´m cleaning this up myself. Last time I listen to Their assurances. Let´s just hope I can clean this up before Arceus wakes up and finds this."

The stars and rivers inquired what it was that They were not supposed to find.

"... all I wanted was a single vacation day. Just one. Is that to much to ask for?"

The tear duplicated. Palkia, Master of Space, let out a sigh.

Girantina snickered and watched.

Last edited:
It's what they get for doing such a lousy patch job in Backslash. So really, it's all Dialga's fault.

But really, it's all my fault. My avatar is gonna have one hell of a day when they finally figure out what caused this mess.

Omake: A Change of Face (Part 3)
Mmm
How could be a Ultra Beast Flairina??
We already have the Guzzlord but I want to see the others

What an excellent time to ask this question.

So, still working on the next chapter, as well as another chapter of Backslash. Not sure which of those will come out first, but until then, have more of this, because Eevee shadow bacon/@Ninjahunter (among others) just will not stop providing prompts, even though I've already got at least two more omakes worth of them already. Seriously, stop making more work for me! Blagh! :mad:

(Also, I have changed the name of this series to something way more appropriate and hopefully clever. Previous threadmarks have been updated accordingly.)

A Change of Face
(Part 3 - Ultra Beast Edition)

Flair!Nihilego: Hmm..I could try and take over Paul, but I have a feeling that that route would probably end with several hijinks and getting defeated by the Walking Plot Device known as Ash Ketchum and Pikachu...actually, now that I think about it, what do I even eat?

Nihilego!me: *transferring from Pokemon to Pokemon like a literal alien body snatcher, every time leaving behind another corpse in my wake* "I didn't choose the horror movie monster life, the horror movie monster life chose me. If other Pokemon would just stop attacking my hosts, this wouldn't be necessary..."

Flair!Buzzwole: ah...these muscles are definitely someone's fetish...

Buzzwole!me: "I'm sure that someone would appreciate having muscles like this, but that someone is not me. This is actually just kind of grotesque. Why would anyone want to show off limbs this bulky..."

*pouts, crossing my arms in a way that accidentally causes my muscles to flex, and pauses*

"Although... that did feel sort of interesting... maybe I'll try it for real, just once..."

*Flexes on purpose this time, and a sort of thrill shoots through me. I ultimately can't stop myself from continuing, and before long I'm Jojo-posing with the best of them.*

Flair!Pheromosa: Well what do you know, these legs do go all the way up... ew some dirt.

Pheromosa!me, AKA Flairomosa: *slowly, cautiously attempting to walk to the nearest town* Okay, I can do this... just need to be careful, and control my speed, and not freak out again from just accidentally touching a-

*one of my antenna accidentally brushes against a low tree branch*

"IYAHHHH!!!"

*I instantly accelerate to 100 mph heading in the opposite direction, back towards the lake I've been living near up until now. After frantically scrubbing myself with the pristinely clean water, I try to get back to where I was... but due to having to be careful not to touch anything around me, it takes me another ten minutes to get back to where I was before.*

*growling to myself* "I'm honestly not that displeased about the body, or the skills, or the speed... but I hate... hate... being this OCD..."

Flair!Xurkitree: Well, at least my food is everywhere. Problem is that, if I feed, I cause mass blackouts. If I don't feed on this succulent Transmission tower, I strave to death...well, bon appetit. *electricity eating sounds*

Xurkitree!me: *fleeing from place to place, on the run from some research group that wants to use me to power cities or something* "Man, I can't catch a break, can I... just stick to using Voltorbs, ya jerks!"

(This situation may ultimately result in something similar to the Klefki prompt, except with an "Electric Pandemic" rather than a "Phantom Key Thief".)

Flair!Celesteela: 3...2...1..BLAST OFF! Insert Jimmy Neutron theme here

Celesteela!me: *ends up just sort of flying around the world at my leisure taking in the sights, becoming known as a sort of roving landmark due to my sheer size and presence*

Flair!Kartana: there's some kind of katana joke here, but I'm just not seeing it... really need to watch out for stray flames though...

Kartana!me: "...noitautis ym nialpxe nac I os ti sah ohw enoemos dnif ot deen tsuJ ?thgir ,dlrow siht ni stsixe hceeps esrever ot ygolonhcet eht ylerus ,tub ...tneinevnocni ylsuolucidir si sihT ?siht ekil gniklat I ma woh tub ,tsael ta kaeps llits nac I ,yakO"

*I find a Pokemon Professor's lab and attempt to get someone to understand what I need from them, but they don't recognize my words as reverse human speech, and instead attempt to simply catch me. This leads to me accidentally cutting off the entire roof of the building during my escape, thereby drawing a ton of attention to myself.*

"...taerg..."

Flair!Guzzlord: Constant screaming and stomach growling

...how is this different from Mawile!me, exactly? :p

Flair!Poipole: Huh, the only known Ultra Beast that can evolve. Neat. Now, if only I could figure out Dragon Pulse.

Poipole!me: *laughing maniacally as I douse another Pokemon in sticky poison* "Ha ha ha ha HA!!! I really shouldn't find this so fun, but I just can't HELP it! Yes, drown in the poison of my-!"

*Something suddenly hits me from the side, hard, and I crash into something and fall unconscious. I later awake to find out I've been "captured" — not in a Pokeball, because repeated attempts apparently failed to work on me even though I couldn't consciously resist/break out at the time, but captured nonetheless — by a local trainer who's seen me around the area. She doesn't want to let me go around killing wild Pokemon just because I think it's fun anymore, and hopes to "rehabilitate" me as part of her team. I think about escaping, but decide to hang around just to see what it's like.*

Flair!Naganadel: Now that I'm bigger and stronger, I need to figure out how to rip a hole in the Fabric of reality, preferably without angering Palkia in the process.

Naganadel!me, now capable of telepathy: "...so anyways, I hope you'll forgive me for that. It's just instinct for me to be a little sadistic that way; I really couldn't help myself at the time. It's better now, actually — although, I admit I still have a lingering urge to douse you and the rest of your team in toxic fluid, then listen to your screams of agony as you slowly dissolve..."

The Trainer, swearing to herself up and down she'll never attempt to take in and help a weird-looking Pokemon like me ever again: "...so, uh, you mentioned something about getting yourself home? And out of mine?"

Flair!Blacephalon: OH DEAR ARCEUS! I'M A CLOWN! AND MY HEAD IS A BOMB!

Blacephalon!me: *I somehow end up getting caught and partnered with a Pokemon Coordinator. Due to losing most of my inhibitions/nerves towards performing in front of crowds as a result of Blacephalon's natural instincts, and my utter uniqueness as a Pokemon, we sweep the contest circuit with unexpected move combinations that absolutely no one expects. We keep Mind Blown in reserve for the final performance, and win it by a mile.*

And, for completeness' sake:

Stakataka!me: "WE ARE ONE... WE ARE ALL... WE ARE LEGION."

*Learns how to reform myself into various different shapes, as well as share brainpower between the 150 different "selves" I now possess, essentially becoming a single "Ultimate" hivemind version of myself. What this self would think like, I can't even begin to guess, as I don't possess the necessary brainpower to do so with only one of me to base it off of.*

Last edited:
Not sure which of those will come out first, but until then, have more of this, because Eevee shadow bacon/@Ninjahunter (among others) just will not stop providing prompts, even though I've already got at least two more omakes worth of them already. Seriously, stop making more work for me! Blagh! :mad:
I'm out of Ideas right now, anyways college is back up so I wanted one last transformation before I'm swamped with classes.

the rest of the mythical and legendary pokemon. Problem is, most are asleep or so powerful the quote would be more about marveling at all that power in the hands of a novice than haha funny flair mishaps.
Sad but true. And the normal ones would kinda get repetative once you run out of those with truly unique qualitys.

Flairtana: " !tuo ti etirw tsuj ll'I !ah-hA" Carves message into the wall. It is somehow STILL backwards. "?!WOH -uf eht tahw ,tiaW"

It's a literal magical rule that forbids just that.

So however hard it is to just ignore gravity and float away, I suppose.
Duable, but resourceexpensive and rather unstable.
Write something that consists entirely of symmetrical letters (like, "Hi"), and then hold a mirror up to it.

Or write whatever message, then write the alphabet (also backwards) underneath it, and an arrow pointing left for good measure. Kinda hard not to understand it at that point.

Back