Warhammer 30k Primarch Roleplay

is unlocking psychic powers if you don't start out with alpha+ potential unusually difficult compared to other traits/skills? Or is it about the same?
Its roughly the same difficulty or you can just pester Emps in your free turn for it if you really want it.

Then all that remains is to compare the resulting Final Cost (125) with the Final Progress (sum of skills * 20)?
Yup, thats pretty much it

That said @Leon12431 would it be possible to post a dummy round with the rolls so we get an idea of how it works? Like say roll an example of what happens in one turn with all the modifiers in the open so we can get an understand of the system in a practical manner.
Yeah, thats doable to a degree at least, most of the issue is that there arent rolls in most cases

As a note since I don't have a solid plan for Sanguinius so far and I'm not sure I'll have the free braincells to actually dedicate enough time for this project, Primarch Sanguinius is free for the taking.

Sanguinus and our backup both seem to have dropped out. Unsure if character creation is locked in, but it's possible you might be able to speed run the early turns as long as we haven't met him as an NPC before you sign on.

Hello, I've been reading the IC thread of this game for some time now and found it very fun. I know it's been a while since the game started, but i noticed that the last primarch, Sanguinius, still doesn't have a player, and i was wondering if I could join the game as him?

I understand if it's too far in the quest to add a new player, so don't worry about declining, I just thought there's was nothing to lose by asking.

Hello, I've been reading the IC thread of this game for some time now and found it very fun. I know it's been a while since the game started, but i noticed that the last primarch, Sanguinius, still doesn't have a player, and i was wondering if I could join the game as him?

I understand if it's too far in the quest to add a new player, so don't worry about declining, I just thought there's was nothing to lose by asking.

Yeah the Sanguinius player left.

There's actually a couple more, Jaghatai Khan, Fulgrim and also Vulkan I'm pretty sure (Not 100% clear on that one mind you, but he's no longer listed as a Primarch player on the Discord) are all options for you to play right now.

Edit: I've got confirmation from the Discord that Vulkan is indeed a option, so you have a choice between: Fulgrim, Khan, Sanguinius, and Vulkan

Edit2: Also people joining in later to replace folks who left doesn't seem to be much of a issue as far as the QM (Is QM the right term here?) Leon is considered.

Last edited:
Yeah the Sanguinius player left.

There's actually a couple more, Jaghatai Khan, Fulgrim and also Vulkan I'm pretty sure (Not 100% clear on that one mind you, but he's no longer listed as a Primarch player on the Discord) are all options for you to play right now.

Edit: I've got confirmation from the Discord that Vulkan is indeed a option, so you have a choice between: Fulgrim, Khan, Sanguinius, and Vulkan

Edit2: Also people joining in later to replace folks who left doesn't seem to be much of a issue as far as the QM (Is QM the right term here?) Leon is considered.
Nice! I wasn't expecting to have a choice between other primarchs. Hmmm, i'm gonna have to think this over for a while. Still, i'm happy to be able to join the game.

Can I have the discord link? The old one seems to have expired

Ok then I'd advise you to click the discord link the user named "always_confused" posted and ask the QM Leon there.

I believe that the previous Vulkan player had him mostly canonical apart from really wanting to turn the big lizards from Vulkan's homeworld into pets.
Plus he had Void Touched so he could forge stuff in stars like Mjolnir and talk to the primordial world serpents that live inside Nocturne.

Back