.....wait!!!!!!

You/we forgot the personal action!!!!!@

[x] Personal
--[x] Organize Your Computer: Your personal computer is disorganized and filled with documents, PDFs, pictures, programs, and a lot more stuff of various kinds. Why not take this time to clean up a bit?
Chance of Success: 90% Reward: Your computer is more organized, Random stuffs
Noted and corrected.

The interlude will be up as soon as it is done.

Cute, but I already have something else in mind. And Frank is not an acronym.

On an unrelated but still important note, I am introducing a system of "oddballs" into this quest. Like the quest that I am borrowing the concept from, the "oddballs" are quirky, extremely talented and exceptional persons (some of them might not be from your old or new world) that will be rewarded on extremely high results or after major events that you have done. See if you can find them all.

Cute, but I already have something else in mind. And Frank is not an acronym.

On an unrelated but still important note, I am introducing a system of "oddballs" into this quest. Like the quest that I am borrowing the concept from, the "oddballs" are quirky, extremely talented and exceptional persons (some of them might not be from your old or new world) that will be rewarded on extremely high results or after major events that you have done. See if you can find them all.

read the wole quest! TY!!!!!

and i love the oddballs!!!!! but who can be more oddballs than mister
Hideo Kojima!!!?????

Interlude: Troubling Information
Troubling Information

=====

Gathering information about Bloody Bethany Bunny was easy enough in that you did not find the information, the information found you.

To be more specific, while you are going about trying to gathering information about Bethany, a stranger bumped into you within the village and managed to slip a note into your pockets before leaving. You only managed to notice the note an hour later and it instructed you to go into a specific room in the village's tavern. The password was "Shadows sent me here," whatever that was…

It took fifteen minutes of you walking, but you manage to make it to this supposed secret meeting. After you said the password, you were invited into a small, dark room, illuminated by a few candles. The only other living soul in this room was wearing dark-colored robe and a wooden mask that covers any features the person might have.

"Welcome, Lady Frank. I am pleased that you decided to accept our invitation after all," the figure spoke.

"Who are you?" you asked.

"Me? Well, while I will not give out my real name, you may call me Green. That is Green for Greenhill. I am the local information broker for the area, a part of a much greater network of such talented individuals all over the known world and maybe beyond for a very long period of time.

And I suspect you want to know why you are here, yes?"

"You invited me here because I am looking for information about Bloody Bethany Bunny, and you have such information to sell to me."

"Information to sell? No. Information to give to you free of charge? Yes really. And it is a small fortune's worth too."

He then reaches underneath the table a pulled out a large box. "These are all of the notes, threads, and scraps of information we have gathered on Bethany, including a few very juicy tibbits that you might find very enlightening. And it's all yours for free. Don't worry, we have not booby trapped them of anything, in case you are wondering."

You stared at the figure in front of you. "What's the catch?"

The figure shook his head. "No catches here. You see, Bethany has made a hated enemy out of us by the fact she has managed to subvert and turn much of our network in foreign lands to her little pet cause. As a result, we had a price on her head, but no takers so far. We also learned that Bethany has managed to wrong the Summoned Hero by tricking her and holding some of her employees hostage. We hope that the Summoned Hero will have much more luck in teaching her a lesson she will not foget for the rest of her now-shortened life and to help move things along, we are giving this information to you, free of charge…"

The meeting only lasted for a few minutes longer before you thank Green for the information and exited the room. Looking back into the room, you saw that he is no longer there.

Spooky...

Upon returning to your office with the box in your arms, you quickly sorted and took in the information. JIt was quite substantial, especially that you have learned a lot.

Including information with troubling implications…

Bloody Bethany Bunny's basic comprehensive profile

Name: 'Bloody' Bethany Bunny
Species: Bunny-people

Important Events in her history:
-Born to a highly populated Bunny-people tribe within the Kingdom of Brava, Leofarinia's hostile neighbor to the north.
-Joined that kingdom's army at the age of twelve, served well before retiring at age of twenty-one for other opportunities.
-Started up a mercenary band known as the Swords and Bones, was quite successful.
-Many suspect that the more organized "bandit" attacks on Leofarinia's northern border were actually raids done by Swords and Bones mercenaries on behalf of Brava, though no proof could be found.
-Recent correspondence obtained by Green's greater information network revealed that Bethany was secretly hired by Brava to "discreetly" investigate Leofarinia's Summoned Hero and do whatever she can to hinder him or her.
-Recent correspondence also obtained by Green's greater information network revealed that Bethany also have secret contacts with the Kingdom of Xelma, Leofarinia's hostile neighbor to the east. The nature of the relationship is purely a loot-and-plunder-to-cash business.
-Has recently bribed, converted, or otherwise turn many of Green's greater information network agents to her cause, weakening and greatly upsetting many of Green's powerful friends.
-Was spotted around the no-man's desert region south of Leofarinia and Xelma, searching for something… ancient but powerful. Rumors had it that the hostile sands holds numerous ruins, some of them otherworldly in origin...

Martial: 24 (Skilled warrior in her own might, although there are individuals with more talent and strength elsewhere in the world.)
Diplomacy: 21 (Charismatic and good-looking, she knows how to talk-herself into other people's pants and wallets.)
Stewardship: 16 (A successful mercenary company requires skill in management and she has it, although it is not extraordinary.)
Intrigue: 24 (Well, she tricked you and quite a lot of other people… that should account for something.)
Learning: 11 (Not stupid by any means, but she probably more interested in fighting and tricking people than to develop more technology or magic. However, she is interested in better ways of killing people and screwing with them (both meanings apply here.))
Piety: 3 (Not a believer in any religion; considers all gods, goddesses, and religions as false. Ironically, rumour has it that she is seeking god-like power to become just like one, even though she does not believe in gods or religion. Maybe she is starting a cult of personality...)

(Critical Success: Extensive profile of 'Bloody' Bethany Bunny made.)

=====

Turn 3 will be up as soon as it gets done, which should be soon...

Martial: 24 (Skilled warrior in her own might, although there are individuals with more talent and strength elsewhere in the world.)
Diplomacy: 21 (Charismatic and good-looking, she knows how to talk-herself into other people's pants and wallets.)
Stewardship: 16 (A successful mercenary company requires skill in management and she has it, although it is not extraordinary.)
Intrigue: 24 (Well, she tricked you and quite a lot of other people… that should account for something.)
Learning: 11 (Not stupid by any means, but she probably more interested in fighting and tricking people than to develop more technology or magic. However, she is interested in better ways of killing people and screwing with them (both meanings apply here.))
Piety: 3 (Not a believer in any religion; considers all gods, goddesses, and religions as false. Ironically, rumour has it that she is seeking god-like power to become just like one, even though she does not believe in gods or religion. Maybe she is starting a cult of personality...)

That is some serious stat our enemy has... Alright. I'm opt for burying her in a hail of artillery strike, followed by a firestorm and a flood, just to be sure.

That will allow us to neutralise her properly, rescue our men and make a name for ourselves

Fuck that, lets just go full artillery spam.

Because when in doubt, bomb the shit out of everything!

The Overboss' Second in Command and Possible Companion in Fallout 4: Nuka World. He offers you the Position of Overboss of three Raider Gangs in the DLC. I gladly Rejected His offer; By turning him into Swiss Cheese.
Ah, the good old Starscream that wants to betray his mater to be the new master...

They can always be trusted to backstab you at the worst possible time...

Well if we can good but i don't think is gonna be possible.
Anything's possible, but somethings are improbable.

If you work hard enough and in the right directions, then maybe you can recruit Bethany and make sure she does not do anything to betray you...

Of course blasting her away with explosions is also possible too, if you can manage to redevelop modern/future-tech artillery and point them at her position...

if you can manage to redevelop modern/future-tech artillery and point them at her position...

To be fair, WW1-era machine guns and mortars are more than sufficient to deal with her already. Granted, full scale artillery sounds better (and more spectacle), but those 2 weapons are more effective for current situation

Ah, the good old Starscream that wants to betray his mater to be the new master...

They can always be trusted to backstab you at the worst possible time...

Not exactly. He Betrayed the last Overboss by helping those who are more worthy of being Overboss, and will betray you if you don't follow their rules and find a new Overboss.

Well I have a Better Idea than being ruler of Three Raider Gangs: Kill them All, that made Nuka World a Better Place.

Point is: You say "Bandit", I say "Target Practice".

Turn 3
Turn 3:

The second month went a lot better than the first month. You have a small army to do your bidding, your finances are more stable than before, you found out a ton of facts about that bunny bandit that humiliated you two months ago, and, all things considered, most of the critical objectives are accomplished without too much troubles. However, you can't afford to relax just yet; your situation is still precarious and you still have not fully recovered from your disastrous first month. Another wave of bad luck or disasters can jeopardize all you have accomplished so far and could possibly be your undoing...

Wealth: 18+35-20=33

There are a total of SEVEN categories for you to vote on: Martial, Diplomacy, Stewardship, Intrigue, Learning, Piety, and Personal. Please make your vote in Plan format to ease my workload. Also, you can assign Joan Frank to one action (excluding personal actions) to add her stats to the action...

Martial: Things were much better right now than last month. You now have a small but dedicated army that will do your bidding that requires a bit of fighting muscle. And do you have a long list of things needed to be done…

Pick 1:

[] More Help Wanted, Quantity over Quality: You need fighting men and women (and maybe monsters) and you need more of them still. After all, with all of the trouble going on out there, you will probably need more. You and your company will focus their hiring efforts to expand your fighting forces' numbers very quickly without caring too much about quality.
Cost: 15. Reward: Random amount of fighting hirelings and/or creatures of variable quality, and maybe an advisor (Dice roll to determine what you get).
-[] Increase the amount of Wealth spent on this task for better results (input amount).

[] More Help Wanted, A Champion's Champion: Maybe instead of hiring more trained fighting men, women, and monsters right away, maybe you should find and hire a person with extensive combat experience and knowledge as your advisor, so you could properly manage your new army better.
Chance of Success: 60% Cost: 30. Reward: A Martial Advisor.

[] Bash that Bunny Bandit!: "Bloody" Bethany Bunny has kidnapped your staff, humiliated you, and caused you no small amounts of headache. It is about time you get some payback for all of the trouble she has caused you. With the forces you have right now, you will go to the mine that Bloody Bethany and her bandits are holed up in, beat up the bandits dead, and rescue your staff. Hopefully they are still alive…
Chance of Success: 60%. Cost: 8. Required: 1 combat group. Reward: Your captured Science/Engineering Team rescued, random loot.
-[] Increase the amount of resources, wealth, and personnel assigned to this task for better results (input the additional assets).

[] Questing for Cash: You have fighters in your group, but you are short on funds. You will send your current forces out around the area to perform various odd combat-related jobs and quests to earn funds for your future efforts.
Chance of Success: 90%. Required: 1 combat group. Reward: Random one-time amount of Wealth, random loot.
-[] Increase the amount of personnel assigned to this task for better results (input the additional personnel).

[] Sweating for Self-Improvement: There is always room for more training when it comes to your fighting forces. Have your more experienced fighters drill, train, or otherwise improve their lessers to better the overall quality of your fighting forces.
Chance of Success: 50%. Required: 1 Veteran combat group and up to two basic combat groups of choice. Reward: the basic combat group improves.

[] Leofarinian Army Request - Patrol and Garrison Supplementing: The Leofarinian Army's spread out thinly due to the lack of man-power and it may cause some problems down the road. Captain Raymond requested that you help him and his forces out sometime by sending in some of your groups to help out with garrison and patrol duties when you have the chance. You will be compensated, of course, but it might not be much in terms of wealth since most of your payment is in gratitude…
Chance of Success: 90%. Required: 1 combat group and up to two basic combat groups of choice. Reward: the basic combat group improves. Reward: Random one-time small amount of Wealth, random loot, Leofarinian Army's Greenhill Garrison's gratitude.
-[] Increase the amount of personnel assigned to this task for better results (input the additional personnel).

Diplomacy: Like last month, your relations with various groups that you have met so far are stable with practically everyone (except your enemies) regarding you neutrally at worst at this current point in time. However, there are still much to do in this field, from building relations to petitioning for additional aid in your endeavors...

Pick 1:

[] Further contact with the Temple of the Divine Word: You owe a great debt to Annabelle and The Temple of the Divine Word for the large amount of support throughout the past months since your arrival, but you probably would want to know them even better. Who are they, what are they like? Maybe you could ask them to do you bigger favors down the road if you need one.
Chance of Success: 80% Reward: Better contact with the Temple of the Divine Word.

[] (Somewhat) Divine Rescue: Since you and Annabelle are on first name basis, maybe you can ask them to do you a favor by rescuing your captured staff. While they might ask something of you later, their help right now on this matter would be highly appreciated…
Chance of Success: 50%. Cost:20. Reward: Your captured Science/Engineering Team rescued by the Temple of the Divine Word and returned to you.

[] Further contact with the Village of Greenhill: The local village knows you now at least and they regard you with a neutral tone, but they are probably not willing to do you any significant favors for now. Maybe you should better the relations between your company and the village?
Chance of Success: 80% Reward: Better contact with the surrounding Village of Greenhill

[] Further contact with the Leofarinian Army: The local army garrison knows you now at least and they regard you with a curious tone, but relations between you and them could be improved. Maybe you should better the relations between your company and the garrison?
Chance of Success: 80% Reward: Better contact with the Leofarinian Army's Greenhill Garrison.

[] Asking For a Little Bit More Help: While you hate begging, it is not exactly a sin to do so when you are in dire straits and, to be honest, you are not asking for that much, yet. You will go to a faction of choice and petition for them to give you aid, in whatever way they can spare…
Chance of Success: 55% Reward: Random (what you get may differ depending on which faction was chosen.)
-[] Specify which faction to beg from.

Stewardship: Well, your income is growing and you are bleeding less money out of your coffers at this moment, which is good except that it is all because you had not undertaken any expensive actions last month. If you want to pull off something big, you need more income and more money in your accounts...

Pick 1:

[] Sell what could be sold: There bound to be a few things that you have in the headquarters and on your persons that you really do not need for continued operations. Look around and see what could be sold off, and then sell them off...
Chance of Success: 80%. Cost: 0. Reward: Random one-time amount of Wealth, other things.

[] More Foraging for Food and Cash: The herbalist herself did do a good job in gathering useable plant-life for research and selling for profit. Why not invest in her efforts so she could expand her capacities and her profit margins?
Chance of Success: 60%. Reward: Income +5, random stuffs.

[] More Rooms available for rent, cheap!: The headquarters still have plenty of spare rooms not in use for now. Why not rent some more of them out to people to earn a bit of extra money? Of course, standard precautions apply.
Chance of Success: 60%. Reward: Tenant Rent Income +5.

[] Commercial space available for rent, cheap!: The headquarters does have some space available suitable for commercial activities like markets, workshops, and taverns. Why not you rent out some more space to local merchants and craftsmen to earn a bit of extra money that could be used for future endeavors...
Chance of Success: 55%. Upkeep: 10. Reward: Income +25, maybe some random stuffs.

[] Turn Plants into Gold: Selling off that stockpile of Flora in your inventory should bring in some funding for your future efforts...
Chance of Success: 70%. Reward: Sell the Various Herbs, Plants, Flowers, Berries, and Fungi for a one-time +6 Wealth.

[] Turn Unknown Plants into Gold: Selling off that stockpile of mysterious Flora in your inventory should bring in some better funding for your future efforts...
Chance of Success: 70%. Reward: Sell the Unknown Herbs and Flowers for a one-time +9 Wealth.

[] Who WANTS dead people?: Recently, there is a strange young woman in the village that is seeking mostly fresh corpses of the recently fallen for… reasons unknown. She'll pay good coin, but who is she anyway?
Chance of Success: 70%. Reward: Sell all of the Dead bodies for a one-time +??? Wealth, ?????.

[] Bargaining with bandits: While you hate negotiating with criminals who kidnapped your staff, giving into their demands would bring a swift resolution to the current kidnapping situation. But it also could send the wrong message to the world at large…
Cost: 19. Reward: Your captured Science/Engineering Team returned to you.

Intrigue: Your abilities in all things related to spying, sabotage, and intelligence work is still weak, but at least your efforts proved to be very fruitful this past month since you have gotten that very detailed report on Bethany...

Pick 1:

[] Help Wanted, A Personal Agent of the Shadows +1!: You would definitely need someone more experienced in this matter, since the consequences of failure for anything intrigue would be embarrassing at best, deadly at worst. Why not you go look around for a spy or private agent?
Chance of Success: 50% Cost: 30. Reward: An Intrigue Advisor.

[] Into the Inn Again for More Inn-formation: You know now that the village inn might is a good place for information, judging from the results in the past. Why not you go down there to see what kind of rumors and tidbits you can find again?
Chance of Success: 75%. Cost: 5. Reward: Random Pieces of Information.

[] Scout Out the Village: A rather good way to get information about a place is just to walk around the place, gather information just by observing and maybe small talk. Then, once that is done, you will sort through all of the notes and see what kind of picture you can paint of this village…
Chance of Success: 65%. Reward: Random Pieces of Information.

[] Make a Profile, Annabelle: The local head priestess, Annabelle Hope, sure does have a lot of titles and power behind her, but you really do not know too much about her other than that. You should go around and get some background info about her, just to know her better...
Chance of Success: 50%. Reward: Basic Profile of Annabelle Hope made.

[] Make a Profile, Raymond: Captain Raymond is the local commander of the Leofarinian Army's Garrison at Greenhill and your point of contact for Leofarinian Army. He seems normal enough, but one could never be so sure. You should do some background checking on him, just in case...
Chance of Success: 50%. Reward: Basic Profile of Captain Raymond made.

[] Keeping Tabs, Bethany: Bethany is dangerous in more than one way. She is cunning. She is ambitious. She is an accomplished warrior with resources and contacts. She has made a fool out of you. And she has a goal. Anybody with such combination of traits and accomplishments can be a powerful enemy of yours. You should try to keep an eye on her and her actions, but since she has quite a bit of skill in intrigue, this may be difficult...
Chance of Success: 25%. Cost: 7 Reward: Location and actions of Bloody Bethany Bunny tracked.

Learning: Research progress is slow, no thanks to tight finances and lack of the hyper-modern infrastructure you are used to, but you are making progress. Also, those files you have recovered from your computer could prove useful…

(Note: Options marked with an * requires a military escort assigned to the task, please specify which unit type and amount)

Pick 2:

[] Help Wanted, a Personal Assistant (Hunchback Not Required.): While you are sure that your researching capabilities are fine enough at this point, having more capacity will not hurt. And who knows? Maybe you can find someone special. You will endeavor to find a suitable assistant to manage your research projects.
Chance of Success: 50% Cost: 30. Reward: A Learning Advisor.

[] Learn about the World: You are in a new world, one that is relatively fresh, unexplored, and, most of all, completely unknown to you and your company! To better survive and thrive in this world, you should assign a team or two to go out into the world, do some studies, and gather knowledge about the world.
Chance of Success: 75% Cost: 20. Required: 1 Science/Engineering Team Reward: Knowledge about a subject of choice, random stuffs.
-[*] World History Thus Far: What is this world's past and present like, and what could you speculate about it's future? (Note: -35% Successes, +15 Cost due to recent events)
-[*] Geological Studies: Survey the local terrain to see what the environment is like and kind of mineral resources you can potentially exploit…
-[*] Ecological Studies: Study the local flora and fauna and see how can you make use of both for future use…
-[*] Other-Species Studies, Bunny-people: Study the traits and culture of the human-like species with bunny ears and fur!
-[*] Other-Species Studies, Dark Elves: Study the traits and culture of the variant of elves with snow-white hair and coal-black skin!

[] Reinvent the Wheel: Your company has been pulled into another world with a much less than ideal technology and infrastructure base. It may be wise for you and your company to focus their efforts into re-research, re-design, and re-develop the various technologies that you all know and love back at home. With many years of built up knowledge in your computers and in your heads, this should be simple… right?
Chance of Success: 75% Cost: 20. Required: 1 Science/Engineering Team Reward: Rediscovered knowledge and designs from your home world, random stuffs.
-[] Production Tech I: Focus your efforts on developing the technology to build up a basic industrial base. (Note: +5% Successes, -8 Cost due to recovered files.)
-[] Military Tech I: Focus your efforts to redevelop some common and maybe exotic technology for a modern fighting force. (Note: +15% Successes, -5 Cost due to recovered files.)
-[] Electronics I: Focus your efforts on basic electronics, basic computers, and the production of both. (Note: +5% Successes, -8 Cost due to recovered files.)
-[] Chemistry and Materials I: Focus your efforts on rediscovering the myriad of common but vial chemicals and materials.
-[] Infrastructure Tech I: Focus your efforts on developing technology required to support an efficient operation.
-[] Commercial Appliances Tech I: Focus your efforts on developing common commercial appliances found back at home. (Note: +10% Successes, -6 Cost due to recovered files.)
-[] Robotics I: Focus your efforts on developing basic robots and other kinds of automated machinery that think and move. (Note: +15% Successes, -5 Cost due to recovered files.)

[] Magical Studies I: Since this new world have fantasy elements in it and your whole company was summoned out of nowhere, you are sure that magic do exist. Problem is that you do not know anything about magic, so maybe a beginner's study on magic is in order? Or maybe there is a book called "Magic For Dummies" somewhere out there… Who knows.
Chance of Success: 75% Cost: 20. Required: 1 Science/Engineering Team Reward: Fundamental knowledge about Magic, random stuffs. (Note: -35% Successes, +15 Cost due to recent events)

[*] Mine Explorations, the Safe Option: Instead of waiting for your fighting forces to clear out the mines, why not you send in a team into one of the mines that is actually in use? While you probably will not be able to harvest from such a mine, you can get an idea of what kind of things you can expect from one… Chance of Success: 70% Cost: 10. Required: 1 Science/Engineering Team Reward: Knowledge about the mines, random stuffs.

[] Build Up Computer Network: You have a computer network already, but with the busy days ahead, it may be wise to repurpose and refurbish some of the old computers in storage for additional computing power and storage… and maybe for other purposes down the line… Chance of Success: 75% Cost: 20. Required: 1 Science/Engineering Team Reward: Your computer network will be expanded…

[] Autopsy Research: You have a large pile of corpses just sitting around and doing nothing other than being creepy. Perhaps you should do some autopsy on those corpses, just to learn about the biology about the locals around here…
Chance of Success: 75% Cost: 5. Required: 1 Science/Engineering Team Reward: Biology Knowledge gained for a particular creature or species.
-[] Dark Elves Autopsy Research

[] Creatures and Monsters Research: You have some specimens of a creature or monster in your possession. Why not you study them to gain knowledge of them for future use? It is just as good as doing an autopsy…
Chance of Success: 75% Cost: 5. Required: 1 Science/Engineering Team, 1 group of creatures Reward: Biology Knowledge gained for a particular creature or species.
-[] Thorn Throwers Research
-[] Wolves Research
-[] Animated Statues Research

[] Improved Biology Research: Now that you have some basic knowledge of the inner fleshy workings of a few kind of species and creatures, perhaps it is time to advance your knowledge of such things for future applications? Such applications range from basic things to more… exotic things out of those sci-fi fiction and movies you used to read…
Chance of Success: 75% Cost: 5. Required: 1 Science/Engineering Team Reward: More Biology Knowledge gained for a particular creature or species.
-[] Human Biology Research
-[] Bunny-people Biology Research

[] Flora Research: You have samples of the local plant-life gathered in your storage rooms. Maybe it is time to do some research into these plants for future use?
Chance of Success: 75% Cost: 5. Required: 1 Science/Engineering Team Reward: Biology Knowledge gained for a plant or fungi.
-[] Known Herbs, Plants, Flowers, Berries, and Fungi Research
-[] Unknown Herbs and Flowers Research

Piety: Progress has been slow due to your lack of understanding in all things religious, but the priestess in your care assure you that you are surely coming around to understanding them.

Pick 1:

[] Help Wanted, Someone Pious: Let's be honest. You are not a pious person and with the amount of work you have to do in order to kick the Frank Foundation into high gear, you probably will not have time for matters of faith. Why not you find and hire someone who will manage such faithful affairs for you?
Chance of Success: 60% Cost: 25. Reward: A Piety Advisor.

[] In-depth Faith Study, The Temple of the Divine Word: Those Temple of the Divine Word priests and priestess who brought you here, what do they believe in and what are their dogmas? Maybe it is time for a quick look into their belief system?
Chance of Success: 75% Cost: 10 Required: 1 Sisters Initiates Team. Reward: Information about the belief system of The Temple of the Divine Word.
(Note: +5% Successes, -10 Cost due to progress from last month.)

[*] Other Faith Investigations: Surely with the amount of diversity in cultures and species, there surely have to be other faith systems out there. Invest some time and resources into investigating other religions.
Chance of Success: 65% Cost: 10 Required: 1 Science/Engineering Team. Reward: Information about the belief system of The Temple of the Divine Word.

Personal: With everything happening right now, free time is just as precious as gold right now. And because of that, you intend to maximize the utility of said free time you have…

Pick 1:

[] Movie Nights!: You have a large LCD TV in one of the more spacious rooms and you have a nice collection of movies on your network, for SOME reason. Why not organize some movie nights to pass the time and take all of your minds off the situation at hand…
Chance of Success: 80% Reward: Random stuffs.

[] Organize Your Computer Even More: Your personal computer is more organized than ever in so many years, but there is a section of your computer that still needs attention. Why not take this time to clean up a bit more?
Chance of Success: 90% Reward: Your computer is more organized, Random stuffs.

[] Friday Fun Games Fun!: There is a number of associated computer games on your network for SOME reason. And you have a computer network. Why not organize some gaming nights to pass the time and releasing some stress by losing at some games?

[] Chatting with people: You should make casual talk with your friends and allies. After all, having a peer to socialize with could be healthy for you…
-[] Annabelle Hope, Head Priestess of the Temple of the Divine Word
-[] Sister Melancholy, Sister of the Mace for the Temple of the Divine Word
-[] Sister Hollybrook, Sister of the Mace for the Temple of the Divine Word
-[] Sister Catherine, Priestess Initiate for the Temple of the Divine Word
-[] Raymond Evans, Senior Researcher for The Frank Foundation
-[] Captain Raymond, Commanding Officer of the Leofarinian Army's Greenhill Garrison.
-[] Village Head of Greenhill.
-[] Commanding Officer of the hired Black Rabbits group.
Note: specify a topic to discuss if you want, or you can leave it GM's choice.

=====

Sorry for the wait, but here is turn 3. More bookkeeping will be done while you discuss and vote.

[X] Plan Competent Underlings

[] More Help Wanted, A Champion's Champion: Maybe instead of hiring more trained fighting men, women, and monsters right away, maybe you should find and hire a person with extensive combat experience and knowledge as your advisor, so you could properly manage your new army better.

[] (Somewhat) Divine Rescue: Since you and Annabelle are on first name basis, maybe you can ask them to do you a favor by rescuing your captured staff. While they might ask something of you later, their help right now on this matter would be highly appreciated…
Chance of Success: 50%. Cost:20. Reward: Your captured Science/Engineering Team rescued by the Temple of the Divine Word and returned to you.

[] Commercial space available for rent, cheap!: The headquarters does have some space available suitable for commercial activities like markets, workshops, and taverns. Why not you rent out some more space to local merchants and craftsmen to earn a bit of extra money that could be used for future endeavors...
Chance of Success: 55%. Upkeep: 10. Reward: Income +25, maybe some random stuffs.

[] Help Wanted, A Personal Agent of the Shadows +1!: You would definitely need someone more experienced in this matter, since the consequences of failure for anything intrigue would be embarrassing at best, deadly at worst. Why not you go look around for a spy or private agent?

[] Help Wanted, a Personal Assistant (Hunchback Not Required.): While you are sure that your researching capabilities are fine enough at this point, having more capacity will not hurt. And who knows? Maybe you can find someone special. You will endeavor to find a suitable assistant to manage your research projects.

[] Learn about the World: You are in a new world, one that is relatively fresh, unexplored, and, most of all, completely unknown to you and your company! To better survive and thrive in this world, you should assign a team or two to go out into the world, do some studies, and gather knowledge about the world.
Chance of Success: 75% Cost: 20. Required: 1 Science/Engineering Team Reward: Knowledge about a subject of choice, random stuffs.
-[*] World History Thus Far: What is this world's past and present like, and what could you speculate about it's future? (Note: -35% Successes, +15 Cost due to recent events)

[] Help Wanted, Someone Pious: Let's be honest. You are not a pious person and with the amount of work you have to do in order to kick the Frank Foundation into high gear, you probably will not have time for matters of faith. Why not you find and hire someone who will manage such faithful affairs for you?

[] Chatting with people: You should make casual talk with your friends and allies. After all, having a peer to socialize with could be healthy for you…

Okay just caught up and I think our current priority should be rescuing those Bethany took hostage. If she's supposed to get information about us, then she can get it from the captives. I doubt that torture would be off limits considering things seem to be all fantasy medieval up in here.

In that reguard, does doing: -[] Increase the amount of resources, wealth, and personnel assigned to this task for better results (input the additional assets).
, Raise the chance of success or does it just mean that we get better stuff if we succeed?

Last edited:
[X] Plan Competent Underlings

We don't have the money for that!

Question for dnzrx: we need the dead body only for Autopsy Or we need them for other reserch? And can we sell them and do the last Autopsy in the same turn?

I'm on a phone now give me two hours and i will post my plan.

And i'm thinking to try Keeping Tabs, Bethany and using our personal here since a lot of guys like her or at least try to get her alive.

Question for dnzrx: we need the dead body only for Autopsy Or we need them for other reserch? And can we sell them and do the last Autopsy in the same turn?

1.) There are other things you might need dead bodies for, but they are currently out of your reach right now. So, Autopsy and selling for now.

2.) You could, I guess. I just need to figure out how to write things out.

Raise the chance of success or does it just mean that we get better stuff if we succeed?
Both.

Last edited:
1.) There are other things you might need dead bodies for, but they are currently out of your reach right now. So, Autopsy and selling for now.

2.) You could, I guess. I just need to figure out how to write things out.

Both.

Ah okay, so with the success chance at 60%, theoretically how high can we raise the success rate too? 100%? Or is there a limit to how much we can invest in an action?

Also it occurred to me that Bethany is bound to have at least some notoriety somewhere and you know what that means? I'd be surprised if there WASN'T a bounty on her head somewhere from someone.

Anyway, what else besides (maybe) beating up Bethany should we do this turn? Finishing up the autopsies would be great and exploring the mine would be good to start on. Out of the diplomacy options we should probably start with Greenhill aka the town we're in, since the local populace is likely who we'll be hiring and training workers from down the line. Adding onto that we should Scout Out The Village and learn more about Greenhill for similar reasons to diplomacy. As for stewardship maybe either more foraging for herbs or either renting out space. As for piety? We do the indepth faith study (duh) since we have -10 to cost for that due to last turn. As for personal stuff.... hm... might as well finish up organizing the computer since there's still an section left.

Opinions?

Ah okay, so with the success chance at 60%, theoretically how high can we raise the success rate too? 100%? Or is there a limit to how much we can invest in an action?
There is no limit to how high you can raise the success chance, nor is there a limit to how much you can invest. Getting to and above 100% would be quite cost prohibitive; you do not have enough assets at your disposal to do that, yet. And there is a point of diminishing returns where adding more things to an action would not be as efficient.

Although if you want to crit the rolls all day long, who am I to stop you?

[X] Plan Frank(ly) Unimpressed with Bandits
Martial
[X] Bash that Bunny Bandit!: "Bloody" Bethany Bunny has kidnapped your staff, humiliated you, and caused you no small amounts of headache. It is about time you get some payback for all of the trouble she has caused you. With the forces you have right now, you will go to the mine that Bloody Bethany and her bandits are holed up in, beat up the bandits dead, and rescue your staff. Hopefully they are still alive…
Chance of Success: 60%. Cost: 8. Required: 1 combat group. Reward: Your captured Science/Engineering Team rescued, random loot.
-[X] (2) Sisters of the Mace, (4) Basic Mercenary Spearmen, (2) Basic Mercenary Archers, (1) Tamed Lesser Wolves
Diplomacy
[X] Further contact with the Temple of the Divine Word: You owe a great debt to Annabelle and The Temple of the Divine Word for the large amount of support throughout the past months since your arrival, but you probably would want to know them even better. Who are they, what are they like? Maybe you could ask them to do you bigger favors down the road if you need one.
Chance of Success: 80% Reward: Better contact with the Temple of the Divine Word
Stewardship
[X] More Rooms available for rent, cheap!: The headquarters still have plenty of spare rooms not in use for now. Why not rent some more of them out to people to earn a bit of extra money? Of course, standard precautions apply.
Chance of Success: 60%. Reward: Tenant Rent Income +5.
Intrigue
[X] Into the Inn Again for More Inn-formation: You know now that the village inn might is a good place for information, judging from the results in the past. Why not you go down there to see what kind of rumors and tidbits you can find again?
Chance of Success: 75%. Cost: 5. Reward: Random Pieces of Information.
Learning
[X] Autopsy Research: You have a large pile of corpses just sitting around and doing nothing other than being creepy. Perhaps you should do some autopsy on those corpses, just to learn about the biology about the locals around here…
Chance of Success: 75% Cost: 5. Required: 1 Science/Engineering Team Reward: Biology Knowledge gained for a particular creature or species.
-[X] Dark Elves Autopsy Research
[X] Flora Research: You have samples of the local plant-life gathered in your storage rooms. Maybe it is time to do some research into these plants for future use?
Chance of Success: 75% Cost: 5. Required: 1 Science/Engineering Team Reward: Biology Knowledge gained for a plant or fungi.
-[X] Known Herbs, Plants, Flowers, Berries, and Fungi Research
Piety
[X] In-depth Faith Study, The Temple of the Divine Word: Those Temple of the Divine Word priests and priestess who brought you here, what do they believe in and what are their dogmas? Maybe it is time for a quick look into their belief system?
Chance of Success: 75% Cost: 10 Required: 1 Sisters Initiates Team. Reward: Information about the belief system of The Temple of the Divine Word.
(Note: +5% Successes, -10 Cost due to progress from last month.)
Personal
[X] Chatting with people: You should make casual talk with your friends and allies. After all, having a peer to socialize with could be healthy for you…
-[X] Annabelle Hope, Head Priestess of the Temple of the Divine Word
Don't worry I did the maths for this plan, we can afford it (barely)

Last edited:
[x] plan get the bunny!

[X] Bash that Bunny Bandit!
-[x](1) Thorn Throwers,(1) Tamed Lesser Wolves, (4) Basic Mercenary Spearmen,(2) Basic Mercenary Archer,(1) Basic Mercenary Swordsmen,(1) Copper Polearm Statues,(2) Sisters of the Mace,
(2) Veteran Black Rabbits Swords-bunnies, Commanding Officer of the group.
(2) Company Vans

all in. we can' fail! and nobody ever see a van!!!!

[x] Further contact with the Village of Greenhill

[x] Sell what could be sold: There bound to be a few things that you have in the headquarters and on your persons that you really do not need for continued operations. Look around and see what could be sold off, and then sell them off...

we got an income now. we need more money! and is a good 80%!

[x] Keeping Tabs, Bethany
-[x]personal bonus(Intrigue: 10)
this i'm open to change this but i think we sholud try...

[x] Reinvent the Wheel
-[x] Commercial Appliances Tech I: Focus your efforts on developing common commercial appliances found back at home. (Note: +10% Successes, -6 Cost due to recovered files.)
[x] Autopsy Research: You have a large pile of corpses just sitting around and doing nothing other than being creepy. Perhaps you should do some autopsy on those corpses, just to learn about the biology about the locals around here…
-[x] Dark Elves Autopsy Research
we need money and this look like give us easy money.

[x] In-depth Faith Study

now is free

[x] Chatting with people: You should make casual talk with your friends and allies. After all, having a peer to socialize with could be healthy for you…
-[x] Village Head of Greenhill.

this sholud give us a bonus whit become more close to Greenhill.

Back