Fools, We Will Destroy You All! ...After We Save The World! (Mad Scientist Riot Quest)(RECRUITING!)

How Should Minions Be Capped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmmm Primitive Telepathic Circuit an implant? Well, I should add It to my vote I guess.
Also huh, people really don't want to be healed faster...hmm I'll design a healing vat or something next turn.

Quoting vote that has minor edit, for cooperative reasons, and so I can find it easier if I decide to change it later.

EXECUTIVE DECISION: The Awakened Madness
[X] Accept the Awakened Madness's offer

Free Action
[X] Install Pandora Orb V3/Integrate Blueprints
-[X] Orichalcum V1, Exotic Particle Rifle, Black Blood

Research
[X] Design a blueprint
-[X] Upgrade a bluprint
--[X] Forging Furnace
---[X] Add matter-energy converter for addition production capabilities.
[X] Use @gutza1 / Loythia(?) as test subject for SCIENCE!, they volunteered.

Quoting vote that has minor edit, for cooperative reasons, and so I can find it easier if I decide to change it later.
Hmmm, Integrating Black Blood? Sure? I guess? I am sure you mean BB is the one in weapon page.

Though why would you integrate unstable version of BB to already stable version inside V3 is beyond me.

Now that I think about it V3 Pandora didn't give +1 Combat rating @I just write ?

Heh, maybe I brought this up too many time. I really need my drink, too bad no one sell vodka at this hour around here.

I think Matter-Energy conversion is going to be tough enough thing, that we'd be better off making that first, rather than trying to just wrap it in another thing. It's pretty much the best power source we can get other than free energy after all.
Or you could try for far simpler Transmutation, allowing us to turn random otherwise useless matter (like dirt) into stuff. That would achieve roughly teh same goal and be far simpler.

I'll actually change my vote to help you out if you change it a bit. There's enough people working on my two primary projects that I can hop onto something else without leaving any lone wolves. Or we could wait till next turn, when we'll have a bunch of Research Navis to help with the complex task.

I think Matter-Energy conversion is going to be tough enough thing, that we'd be better off making that first, rather than trying to just wrap it in another thing. It's pretty much the best power source we can get other than free energy after all.
Or you could try for far simpler Transmutation, allowing us to turn random otherwise useless matter (like dirt) into stuff. That would achieve roughly teh same goal and be far simpler.

I'll actually change my vote to help you out if you change it a bit. There's enough people working on my two primary projects that I can hop onto something else without leaving any lone wolves. Or we could wait till next turn, when we'll have a bunch of Research Navis to help with the complex task.
Hmm... Like this?
EXECUTIVE DECISION: The Awakened Madness

Free Action

Research
[X] Design a blueprint
-[X] Upgrade a bluprint
--[X] Forging Furnace
---[X] Add matter transmutation for addition production capabilities.

Almost. Also, I suggest messing around with the Replicator Hubs rather than the Forging Furnaces, being an actual room gives us more room to work with after all, and pushes the Replicator Hub closer to Startrek Style Replicators.

[X] Design a blueprint
-[X] Upgrade Replicator Hub
--[X] Create and add in Transmutation Abilities, being able to turn less useful materials into what is needed.

Almost. Also, I suggest messing around with the Replicator Hubs rather than the Forging Furnaces, being an actual room gives us more room to work with after all, and pushes the Replicator Hub closer to Startrek Style Replicators.
Which from what I understood is almost opposite of what they wanted them to be. As I understood it they wanted the Replicator minion/Doommachine from Stargate.

Which from what I understood is almost opposite of what they wanted them to be. As I understood it they wanted the Replicator minion/Doommachine from Stargate.
There's a difference between their Replicators, and the Replicator Hubs. The Hubs might have originally been designed with the use of the Replicators in mind, but the Hub is inherently a place for making shit. If it makes shit better without of the replicator minion, alright.

Though the Replicator Minion can also benefit from transmutation abilities, if we can downsize the needed equipment enough, so that they can actually replicate in mass.

Edit: I mean, we could make a new room, but in the end the main difference would be us calling the Replicators Hubs something else.

Last edited:
*checks clock* VOTE WILL LOCK IN 16 HOURS! PRELIMINARY TALLY!
Adhoc vote count started by I just write on Sep 11, 2017 at 4:31 PM, finished with 2134 posts and 24 votes.

• [X] Accept the Awakened Madness's offer
    [X] Build Counterintelligence Network
    -[X] Random security/brainwashing checks, anti-scrying fields, general paranoia, the works. Basically, do everything we can to keep spies out.
    [X] Advance Understanding of a Field
    -[X] Space Manipulation
    [X] Design a blueprint
    -[X] Upgrade Net Navi
    [X] Design a blueprint
    -[X] Fortress
    -[X] Using the Wunder-brass, Dynacapsule, Marble reactor, Buster cannon, Exotic particle cannon MK.2, Super bombs and feliationizer and revival serum. Aswel as concepts used in the pandora orb MK.3
    --[X] This room wil cover the base it is place in with a layer of wunder-brass using the concepts used in the Dynacapsule and pandora orb (using less space then should and integratting something new), it wil also create hidden battery guns that pop up (out of Dynacapsule storage) and can open fire. These turrets are manned by NetNavi's. These turrets are armed with two Exotic particle cannons MK.2 and two Buster cannons each and can fire all at ones. These turrets are powered by a marble reactor. These turrets can switch to a mortar that fire super bombs, in these super bombs are two cannisters filled with airborn revival serum and Feliationizer, turning all in the blast radius into cat zombies. The Fortress room used pandora orb concepts to be able integrate any new defense mechanism at a moments notice.
    [X] Advance Understanding of a Field: Quantum Mechanics
    [X] Design a blueprint
    -[X] Best Command centerTM​
    --[X] With a larger operation you need a larger command area than just a desk, how well equiped it is, intergrating the Upgraded possible servers, multiple screen(wallsized and regular) several swively chairs, one sentient coffie machine, the holografic projectors, the full sized version of the translations software, some maintenance ports, at least 15 cat beds, and 5 regular ones, an attempt to make it all easily modable and upgrade-able and In the center the Grand Jacuzzi/ Command Cozy Pile!
    [X] Install Pandora Orb/Integrate Blueprints
    -[X] Install V3 Pandora Orb (No Black Blood)
    [X] Install LEARNER
    [X] Install Skillsoft
    [X] Design a blueprint: Perception Filter
    -[X] A variant of the Telepathy Circuit, this biomod functions like the version from Doctor Who. Only others with a Filter installed can pierce it.
    [X] Upgrade Blueprint
    -[X] Upgrade Eggmobile
    --[X] Increase general power capabilities by incorporating any and all viable power upgrades that can be made to safely fit for MAXIMUM (non-suicidal) POWER!
    --[X] Increase speed and maneuverability by incorporating Hyper-Rotating Plasma Engine.
    --[X] Upgrade defenses to make design fully enclosed (while still allowing for full use of a better, safer Ejection system) for better environmental and overall protection; while incorporating use of 'Bubble Shield Belt' for exterior defenses, and a Diamond Silk-Git Gud Cotton Hybrid incorporated into the basic armor plating. And maybe throw some Wunder-brass in there too somehow.
    --[X] Upgrade offensive and utility capabilities by incorporating a modular system allowing the new and improved Eggmobile to mount an array of weapons options and/or sidecars, or alternatively, allow the Eggmobile to easily integrate with or escape from a larger, appropriately designed vehicle on the fly.
    [X] Install V3 Pandora Orb
    -[X] L.E.A.R.N.E.R 1.5.4, Neurocomputer, Primitive Telepathic Circuit, Computerized Reality Model, Angelfield 1.7.2
    [X] Design a blueprint
    -[X] Upgraded (Computerized Reality Model)
    --[X] Focus on improving it's base capabilities: greater number of entities and events considered simultaneously, decreased margin of error, increased speed and
    --[X] Built in protocols for interaction and integration with networks and databases.
    [X] Order Minions
    -[X] Send 4 Buzzkill and 20 Motobug to retrieve the Alien Infiltrator corpse that was killed by a werewolf near our base.
    -[X] Order 10 Motobug and 10 Spiderbots to expand the Bunker, with at least 1 Recycler and a bunch of Storerooms for, among other things, Robot Minion storage.
    [X] Make Operation 5 .nsm file
    -[X] Integrate L.E.A.R.N.E.R.
    -[X] Integrate Angelfield
    -[X] Integrate Holographic Smart Computer
    -[X] Integrate Neurocomputer and nsm files
    --[X] R1, O1, C1
    -[X] Integrate Computerized Reality Model
    [X] Expand/Modify an existing base
    --[X] Expand Mines
    ---[X] A few Recyclers, for ore processing
    ---[X] Even mix of Server Rooms and Robot Maintence Hubs
    ---[X] Dig out new rooms as needed
    [X] Order minions around
    -[X] Add a CAT facility to the bunker expension queue for the spider bots
    --[X] Make the building of the CAT facility a slightly higher priority to fit in its new guest.
    [X] Refuse the Awakened Madness's offer
    -[X] If we known where the Awakened Madness plans to enter our dimension, make a point of being anywhere else but there around the time we expect it to happen.
    [X] Forging Furnaces
    -[X] 8 Buzzkill
    [X] Manufacture Equipment
    -[X] Battlebots
    [X] Search and look through Illuminati intelgence files on other groups.
    [X] Design a blueprint
    -[x] Make a robot version of the Orichalcum V1 power armour.
    [X] Install Pandora Orb/Integrate/Implant Blueprints
    -[X] Upgrade L.E.A.R.N.E.R.
    -[X] Upgrade Angelfield
    -[X] Integrate I.M.P.
    -[X] Computerized Reality Model
    [X] Assit Felicia (@Shadowhope ) in recovering the alien
    -[X] If subtletity fails us, open up the dynacapsule you have with you and reveal your Exotic particle rifle and make this failed subtle recovery an action recovery.
    [X] Boss around minions
    -[X] Help Felicia retrieve Alien corpse.
    [X] Implant
    -[X] L.E.A.R.N.E.R.
    -[X] Neurocomputer
    -[X] Angelfield 2.3.7
    [X] Integrate
    -[X] Upgrade to Pandora V3
    -[X] Personal Dimension Phaser
    [X] Design a blueprint
    --[X] Swap Buster Pistol on the hand with Exotic Particle Rifle Instead.
    --[X] Upgrade overall performance now that It don't have to protect squishy flesh inside.
    -[X] Integrate Neurocomputer
    [X] Go get Alien corpse
    [X] Expand/Modify Luján Partido Bunker
    -[X] Storeroom, Recycler
    [X] Serve as the template for the Espionage 4 Skillsoft.
    [X] Design a blueprint
    -[X] Upgrade a bluprint
    --[X] Forging Furnace
    [X] Forging Furances
    -[X] 60 Research 3 Navis
    -[X] 20 Espionage 3 Navis
    [X] Upgrade to new Pandora Orb
    [X] Install LEARNER
    [X] Install Skillsoft
    [X] Design a blueprint
    -[X] Upgrade Replicator Hub
    --[X] Create and add in Transmutation Abilities, being able to turn less useful materials into what is needed.
    -[X] Scranton Reality Anchor
    -[X] Orichalcum V1, Exotic Particle Rifle, Dimensional Sensor, Black Blood, MediAnalytic Scanner Glasses
    [X] Implant
    -[X] L.E.A.R.N.E.R.
    -[X] Neurocomputer
    -[X] Angelfield 2.3.7
    -[X] Primitive Telepathic Circuit
    [X] Create a Blueprint:
    -[X] Create a LEARNER compatible version of the Mechanogoblin.
    [X] Install Pandora Orb
    -[X] Orichalcum V1, Dimensional Sensor, L.E.A.R.N.E.R., Time-Stop Button, Computerized Reality Model
    [X] Install Anglefield 1.7.2
    [X] Install Pandora Orb
    -[X]Integrate Angelfield 1.7.2, Repulsorlift Flight Technology, L.E.A.R.N.E.R. Mk 1.5.4, All-Purpose Energy Tap.
    [X] Designate Position
    -[X] Bunker
    [X] Boss Minions Around
    -[X] Add biological houses to spiderbots work lists.
    -[X] get the 3 mettools to help

See more…

@Phasehand DO you want to just call the new room something other than a Replicator Hub? Cause constraining our design to something not a room seems like it'd just lead to us having an inferior product in the end, to the point I don't see much reason bothering yet. Would probably hop over to the server thing if you don't want to make it a room.

Lone wolves
@gutza1 and his Reality Anchor
@Hazard and his LEARNER Mechanogoblin
@Rotekian and his new server room

-[X] L.E.A.R.N.E.R 1.5.4, Neurocomputer, Amon Hen
[X] Design a blueprint
-[X] Yin-Yang Shadow Crystal Fusor
-[X] Storeroom, Recycler

[X] Install a V3 Pandora Orb
[X] Design a blueprint
-[X] Storeroom, Recycler

Not the first time I've seen someone vote for that, what IS that? What does it do?
Yes, I voted for it last turn. I switched over as there were objections to the server room. As for what it does, isn't part of the joy of invention finding out? The intent is creating another component by merging material from the shadow dimension with crystals. It being the shadow dimension I wouldn't be surprised if it aided stealth in some way. Perhaps it could be used as part of a device to cloak the world in darkness. Maybe it can be implanted into people to give them shadow powers.

Oh, a lone wolf action I missed
@theflyingbiscuit You are alone on both of your actions, you probably really want to switch off the Illuminati thing so you don't get captured. Could switch off the other as well, but it's less important compared to the Illuminati.

[X] Design a blueprint
-[X] Circular Uptime Regulating Server Enclosing Suite (Orthanc, Amon Hen, Marble Reactor, All-Purpose Energy Tap): Self-Regulating Server Room

[X] Boss minions
-[X] Have few SEP personal devices made for later espionage missions.

I really can't do much but boss people around, also most people really need help in sneaking.

If not put them on the mechagoblins, to help it work. more unnoticed.

I also don't thing people, know what it does, or that we have holographic tech from my holocomputer.

Meh, I'm injured, so no moving around until I'm not.

Last edited:
[X] Boss minions

I really can't do much but boss people around, also most people really need help in sneaking.

If not put them on the mechagoblins, to help it work. more unnoticed.

I also don't thing people, know what it does, or that we have holographic tech from my holocomputer.

Bossing minions is a free action; you could help Flyingbiscuit with his search through the Illuminati files.

EDIT: Nevermind.

Still, there are plenty of other actions to participate in that could use non-combat help.

Last edited:
Injured: Cannot participate in combat actions
You can do non-combat actions.

Edit:
Bossing minions is a free action; you could help Flyingbiscuit with his search through the Illuminati files.
I changed off of that.

Edit:
[X] Boss minions
This is a free action so you still have 1.

Last edited:
Vote's locked in about an hour and a half. Preliminary vote.
Adhoc vote count started by I just write on Sep 12, 2017 at 9:01 AM, finished with 2145 posts and 25 votes.

-[X] Random security/brainwashing checks, anti-scrying fields, general paranoia, the works. Basically, do everything we can to keep spies out.
    -[X] Space Manipulation
    [X] Design a blueprint
    -[X] Upgrade Net Navi
    [X] Design a blueprint
    -[X] Fortress
    -[X] Using the Wunder-brass, Dynacapsule, Marble reactor, Buster cannon, Exotic particle cannon MK.2, Super bombs and feliationizer and revival serum. Aswel as concepts used in the pandora orb MK.3
    --[X] This room wil cover the base it is place in with a layer of wunder-brass using the concepts used in the Dynacapsule and pandora orb (using less space then should and integratting something new), it wil also create hidden battery guns that pop up (out of Dynacapsule storage) and can open fire. These turrets are manned by NetNavi's. These turrets are armed with two Exotic particle cannons MK.2 and two Buster cannons each and can fire all at ones. These turrets are powered by a marble reactor. These turrets can switch to a mortar that fire super bombs, in these super bombs are two cannisters filled with airborn revival serum and Feliationizer, turning all in the blast radius into cat zombies. The Fortress room used pandora orb concepts to be able integrate any new defense mechanism at a moments notice.
    [X] Design a blueprint
    --[X] With a larger operation you need a larger command area than just a desk, how well equiped it is, intergrating the Upgraded possible servers, multiple screen(wallsized and regular) several swively chairs, one sentient coffie machine, the holografic projectors, the full sized version of the translations software, some maintenance ports, at least 15 cat beds, and 5 regular ones, an attempt to make it all easily modable and upgrade-able and In the center the Grand Jacuzzi/ Command Cozy Pile!
    [X] Design a blueprint
    [X] Design a blueprint
    --[X] Focus on improving it's base capabilities: greater number of entities and events considered simultaneously, decreased margin of error, increased speed and
    --[X] Built in protocols for interaction and integration with networks and databases.
    [X] Install LEARNER
    [X] Install Skillsoft
    [X] Design a blueprint
    --[X] Upgrade overall performance now that It don't have to protect squishy flesh inside.
    [X] Upgrade Blueprint
    -[X] Upgrade Eggmobile
    --[X] Increase general power capabilities by incorporating any and all viable power upgrades that can be made to safely fit for MAXIMUM (non-suicidal) POWER!
    --[X] Increase speed and maneuverability by incorporating Hyper-Rotating Plasma Engine.
    --[X] Upgrade defenses to make design fully enclosed (while still allowing for full use of a better, safer Ejection system) for better environmental and overall protection; while incorporating use of 'Bubble Shield Belt' for exterior defenses, and a Diamond Silk-Git Gud Cotton Hybrid incorporated into the basic armor plating. And maybe throw some Wunder-brass in there too somehow.
    --[X] Upgrade offensive and utility capabilities by incorporating a modular system allowing the new and improved Eggmobile to mount an array of weapons options and/or sidecars, or alternatively, allow the Eggmobile to easily integrate with or escape from a larger, appropriately designed vehicle on the fly.
    -[X] L.E.A.R.N.E.R 1.5.4, Neurocomputer, Primitive Telepathic Circuit, Computerized Reality Model, Angelfield 1.7.2
    -[X] Storeroom, Recycler
    -[X] A variant of the Telepathy Circuit, this biomod functions like the version from Doctor Who. Only others with a Filter installed can pierce it.
    [X] Design a blueprint
    -[X] Circular Uptime Regulating Server Enclosing Suite (Orthanc, Amon Hen, Marble Reactor, All-Purpose Energy Tap): Self-Regulating Server Room
    [X] Integrate
    [X] Install Skillsoft
    [X] Install LEARNER
    [X] Go get Alien corpse
    [X] Boss around minions
    [X] Implant
    -[X] L.E.A.R.N.E.R.
    -[X] Neurocomputer
    -[X] Angelfield 2.3.7
    -[X] Upgrade Angelfield
    -[X] Integrate I.M.P.
    [X] Forging Furnaces
    -[X] 8 Buzzkill
    -[X] Battlebots
    -[X] If subtletity fails us, open up the dynacapsule you have with you and reveal your Exotic particle rifle and make this failed subtle recovery an action recovery.
    [X] Order minions around
    --[X] Make the building of the CAT facility a slightly higher priority to fit in its new guest.
    [X] Install Pandora Orb
    -[X] Integrate blueprints
    --[X] Latest version of the Ochicalcum suit, L.E.A.R.N.E.R., Angelfield, all-porpuse energy tap, Personal S.E.P.
    [X] Forging Furances
    -[X] 60 Research 3 Navis
    [X] Order Minions
    -[X] Send 4 Buzzkill and 20 Motobug to retrieve the Alien Infiltrator corpse that was killed by a werewolf near our base.
    -[X] Order 10 Motobug and 10 Spiderbots to expand the Bunker, with at least 1 Recycler and a bunch of Storerooms for, among other things, Robot Minion storage.
    -[X] If we known where the Awakened Madness plans to enter our dimension, make a point of being anywhere else but there around the time we expect it to happen.
    [X] Install Pandora Orb
    -[X] Orichalcum V1, Dimensional Sensor, L.E.A.R.N.E.R., Time-Stop Button, Computerized Reality Model
    [X] Quit M.A.D.
    -[X] Don't forget your stuff, but leave blueprints.
    [X] Install Pandora Orb
    -[X]Integrate Angelfield 1.7.2, Repulsorlift Flight Technology, L.E.A.R.N.E.R. Mk 1.5.4, All-Purpose Energy Tap.
    [X] Designate Position
    -[X] Bunker
    [X] Boss Minions Around
    --[X] Expand Bunker
    --[X] Dig out new rooms, make them even mix of Rooms for Bio-minions, Server Rooms, Robot Maintence Hubs, and Replicator Hubs
    [X] Implant
    -[X] L.E.A.R.N.E.R.
    -[X] Neurocomputer
    -[X] Angelfield 2.3.7
    [X] Boss Minions Around
    -[X] 141 Spiderbots
    --[X] Expand Bunker
    ---[X] 1 CAT
    ---[X] 2 Recyclers
    ---[X] Even mix of Server Rooms, Robot Maintence Hubs, Replicator Hubs, and Biological Housings
    -[X] 100 Skilled Labor
    --[X] Expand Mines
    -[X] 6 Research Navi
    --[X] Help with designing better Navi
    -[X] Orichalcum V1, Exotic Particle Rifle, Dimensional Sensor, Black Blood, MediAnalytic Scanner Glasses
    [X] Design a blueprint
    -[X] Upgrade a bluprint
    --[X] Forging Furnace

See more…

What is the bare minimum needed to get a char in? Are there any bonuses for having a good backstory and the like?

Week 5 Tally
Action 1: Accept the Awakened Madness's offer

Action 2: Build Counterintelligence Network
@Shadowhisker
@EternalStruggle
@Painfulldarksoul
@s111592
@Space Jawa
@Shadowhope

Action 3: Advance Understanding of a Field, Space Manipulation
@Trondason
@Void Stalker
@Moronis
@Ylamona

Action 4: Upgrade Net Navi
@trekbook
@Void Stalker
@Moronis
@Bass11

Action 5: Design Fortress
@s111592
@Umi-san
@ConfusedPotato
@Lizard Knight

Action 6: Advance Understanding of a Field, Quantum Mechanics
@gutza1
@EternalStruggle
@PurposefulZephyr

Action 7: Design Best Command Center
@them8
@ConfusedPotato
@Vanestus

Action 8: Design Yin-Yang Shadow Crystal Fusor
@Rotekian
@Hazard

Action 9: Upgrade Computerized Reality Model
@Bass11
@PurposefulZephyr

Action 10: Install Cybernetics
@Void Stalker
@Moronis
@s111592
@Umi-san
@Ylamona
@Trondason
@ConfusedPotato
@PurposefulZephyr
@Lizard Knight
@Painfulldarksoul
@them8
@Shadowhisker
@Rotekian
@Phasehand
@trekbook

Action 11: Make robot Orichalcum
@theflyingbiscuit
@Ylamona

Action 12: Upgrade Eggmobile
@Umi-san
@Space Jawa

Action 13: Expand Luján Partido Bunker: Storeroom, Recycler
@Rotekian
@Hazard

Action 14: Design Perception Filter
@Shadowhisker
@Painfulldarksoul

Action 15: Design Self-Regulating Server Room
@Trondason
@Revya Alt.Zero

Action 16: Acquire Alien Corpse
@Shadowhope
@Lizard Knight

Action 17: Manufacture Battlebots
@Vanestus

Action 18: Dig out new rooms in bunker, make them even mix of Rooms for Bio-minions, Server Rooms, Robot Maintence Hubs, and Replicator Hubs
@them8

Action 19: Upgrade Forging Furnace
@Phasehand

Action 20: Expand/Modify an existing base Expand Mines A few Recyclers, for ore processing Even mix of Server Rooms and Robot Maintence Hubs Dig out new rooms as needed
@trekbook

Minions:
Forging Furnaces make 8 Buzzkills, 60 Research 3 Navis and 20 Espionage 3 Navis.
Send 4 Buzzkill and 20 Motobug to help retrieve the Alien Infiltrator corpse that was killed by a werewolf near our base.
10 Motobug to expand the Bunker, with at least 1 Recycler and a bunch of Storerooms for, among other things, Robot Minion storage.
141 Spiderbots Expand Bunker Dig out new rooms as needed 1 CAT 2 Recyclers Even mix of Server Rooms, Robot Maintence Hubs, Replicator Hubs, and Biological Housings (Help them8)
100 Skilled Labor Expand Mines A few Recyclers, for ore processing Even mix of Server Rooms and Robot Maintence Hubs (Help trekbook)
6 Research Navi Help with designing better Navi

Adhoc vote count started by I just write on Sep 12, 2017 at 10:46 AM
This vote count is in an error state, please contact support

Adhoc vote count started by I just write on Sep 12, 2017 at 10:46 AM, finished with 234 posts and 25 votes.

-[X] Space Manipulation
    [X] Design a blueprint
    -[X] Upgrade Net Navi
    [X] Design a blueprint
    -[X] Fortress
    [X] Design a blueprint
    [X] Design a blueprint
    [X] Design a blueprint
    [X] Install LEARNER
    [X] Install Skillsoft
    [X] Design a blueprint
    [X] Upgrade Blueprint
    -[X] Upgrade Eggmobile
    -[X] Storeroom, Recycler
    [X] Design a blueprint
    [X] Integrate
    [X] Install Skillsoft
    [X] Install LEARNER
    [X] Go get Alien corpse
    [X] Boss around minions
    [X] Implant
    -[X] L.E.A.R.N.E.R.
    -[X] Neurocomputer
    -[X] Angelfield 2.3.7
    -[X] Upgrade Angelfield
    -[X] Integrate I.M.P.
    [X] Forging Furnaces
    -[X] 8 Buzzkill
    -[X] Battlebots
    [X] Order minions around
    [X] Install Pandora Orb
    -[X] Integrate blueprints
    --[X] Latest version of the Ochicalcum suit, L.E.A.R.N.E.R., Angelfield, all-porpuse energy tap, Personal S.E.P.
    [X] Forging Furances
    -[X] 60 Research 3 Navis
    [X] Order Minions
    [X] Install Pandora Orb
    [X] Quit M.A.D.
    -[X] Don't forget your stuff, but leave blueprints.
    [X] Install Pandora Orb
    [X] Designate Position
    -[X] Bunker
    [X] Boss Minions Around
    --[X] Expand Bunker
    --[X] Dig out new rooms, make them even mix of Rooms for Bio-minions, Server Rooms, Robot Maintence Hubs, and Replicator Hubs
    [X] Implant
    -[X] L.E.A.R.N.E.R.
    -[X] Neurocomputer
    -[X] Angelfield 2.3.7
    [X] Boss Minions Around
    -[X] 141 Spiderbots
    --[X] Expand Bunker
    ---[X] 1 CAT
    ---[X] 2 Recyclers
    ---[X] Even mix of Server Rooms, Robot Maintence Hubs, Replicator Hubs, and Biological Housings
    -[X] 100 Skilled Labor
    --[X] Expand Mines
    -[X] 6 Research Navi
    --[X] Help with designing better Navi
    [X] Design a blueprint
    -[X] Upgrade a bluprint
    --[X] Forging Furnace

See more…
We Just Write threw 12 100-faced dice. Reason: Actions 1-12 Total: 607
80 80 31 31 90 90 76 76 17 17 51 51 9 9 72 72 62 62 17 17 38 38 64 64
We Just Write threw 8 100-faced dice. Reason: Actions 13-20 Total: 374
40 40 44 44 87 87 26 26 19 19 46 46 22 22 90 90

Last edited:
Back