Fools, We Will Destroy You All! ...After We Save The World! (Mad Scientist Riot Quest)(RECRUITING!)

How Should Minions Be Capped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[X] Accept the Awakened Madness's offer
[X] Build Counterintelligence Network
-[X] Random security/brainwashing checks, anti-scrying fields, general paranoia, the works. Basically, do everything we can to keep spies out.
[X] Go get Alien corpse
[X] Boss around minions
-[X] Help Felicia retrieve Alien corpse.
Having an few other people on Alien corpse collecting duty would be nice. Felicia is likely to shank anyone who looks at her wrong with an Felinationizer in the state she's in. She'll... probably be an bit more... unhinged than usual this turn.
I actually want to a scene between Felicia and my new character about her stabbing him in the ribs with a Felinationizer needle (and feeling because he is a clockwork man) but it works more if do my other ideas first. If I can get of my lazy ass and do it.

[X] Design a blueprint
-[X] Best Command centerTM
--[X] With a larger operation you need a larger command area than just a desk, how well equiped it is, intergrating the Upgraded possible servers, multiple screen(wallsized and regular) several swively chairs, one sentient coffie machine, the holografic projectors, the full sized version of the translations software, some maintenance ports, at least 15 cat beds, and 5 regular ones, an attempt to make it all easily modable and upgrade-able and In the center the Grand Jacuzzi/ Command Cozy Pile!

[] BUILD Minions
-[] Select Blueprint
[] Manufacture Equipment
-[] Select Blueprint

Would my Battlebots be considered minions or equipment?
I think they are robotic minions. There just 'battlebots' so they are probally minions. If you start with a minion invention I believe you start with one of them.

Edit: Also I finished last mans breath part 1, it was not really finished

Last edited:
Currently, @Shadowhope is lone wolving the recovering of the wounded alien.
That can't end wel, hell I believe we don't even have a C.A.T. room up and running. Maybe add that to the thing the spider bots/hired labour are building?
Personally I want to help shadowhope, but I wonder what stat it is. If it is espionage, I suck at it but it atleast avoids lone wolving.
If it is combat I can help a bit more.
Problem is I already have two research actions.
Both that I am involved in have 4 people involved in, so it is either I stop helping @them8 (I forgot them8, did I make a deal with you that I would help you this turn and you help me in the other?) or I stop helping with fortress.
Because getting the Alien is big, because he can give us info about the warring alien factions which would be swel.

Whether the action is Espionage or Combat depends entirely on whether you want to try and be subtle. Given Felicia's highest stat is Espionage, chances are she wants to do it subtly. So it's an espionage action.

Currently, @Shadowhope is lone wolving the recovering of the wounded alien.
That can't end wel, hell I believe we don't even have a C.A.T. room up and running. Maybe add that to the thing the spider bots/hired labour are building?
Personally I want to help shadowhope, but I wonder what stat it is. If it is espionage, I suck at it but it atleast avoids lone wolving.
If it is combat I can help a bit more.
Problem is I already have two research actions.
Both that I am involved in have 4 people involved in, so it is either I stop helping @them8 (I forgot them8, did I make a deal with you that I would help you this turn and you help me in the other?) or I stop helping with fortress.
Because getting the Alien is big, because he can give us info about the warring alien factions which would be swel.
You did but I won't hold that against you if you don't do it as mine is not lone wolf right now... Tho the command center is a important thing too

You did but I won't hold that against you if you don't do it as mine is not lone wolf right now... Tho the command center is a important thing too
I agree that the command center is an important thing.
However, so is retrieving the alien.
I think I am just gonna wait a bit and if no-one wants to help @Shadowhope
I mean, if I quit the deal now and you help me next turn I'll help you the next even if it kills me.
Which is exactly what happened last time I owed someone help.

I would be open to helping retrieve the alien personally, but right now Eggman is wounded, meaning that doing so would probably be a bad idea right now and the best I can manage it ordering robots to help whoever does go.

As a funny unrelated side thought, if we ever do accomplish time travel, technically speaking we could 'revive' both the characters who died by doing a time trip to bring them to the present while leaving behind fake bodies that resemble the state they were in when we found them.

And doing so would allow us to pull it off without breaking time, to boot!

Yeah someone helping grab the alien corpse would be great. Also if an C.A.T Room got built somewhere if anyone is willing to lend minions to do it. Felicia is bringing her injured Cat Friend with her, so she will have some protection if things go sideways, but not much.

How detailed are the chars required to be?
Not that detailed to be honest. Look up Dunk1010 waldo theoretic, who has one line per thing.
Having a character with a more detailed appearance and backstory only matters if you're like me or @Shadowhisker or @Shadowhope and want to make Omake's about your characters interacting with others.
In other words, a base character is fine more fluff is only needed if you like that kind of thing.

Anyone want to still do some research in economics? Anyway the action that I'm absolutely going to be doing this turn would be upgrade my computerized reality model.
*waits for a day*
-NO PLAN-
*waits another day*
-STILL NO PLAN-
*maybe I'll wait some mo-*
-THE PLAN WILL NOT COME-

Okay, time to take matters into my own hands.

[X] Design A Blueprint
-[X] Upgraded (Computerized Reality Model)
--[X] Focus on improving it's base capabilities: greater number of entities and events considered simultaneously, decreased margin of error, increased speed and
efficiency.
--[X] Built in protocols for interaction and integration with networks and databases.

Because it's a pretty damn useful invention and upgrading it would help out several other projects.
The second upgrade is supposed to allow greater ease of making a spin-off based upon CRM. E.g. a weather-predicting CRM would be able to more easily connect to local meteorology stations.

If no one is willing to participate, I'll move my vote before Tuesday.

Also, before I forget.
[X] Install V3 Pandora Orb
-[X] Integrate L.E.A.R.N.E.R.
-[X] Integrate Angelfield
-[X] Integrate Holographic Smart Computer
-[X] Integrate Neurocomputer
-[X] Integrate Computerized Reality Model

Last edited:
I think @Shadowhope 's alien recovery plan is pretty important, so I am going to assit
@them8 I dislike going against my word but I am going to leave plan combat center, because making a plan and then abonding it seems even ruder.
I removed the out-dated aspects out of my old vote.
Also @Trondason do you mind if I add the CAT to the spiderbots queue a slightly upped priority? The bunker seems like the best place to store an wounded alien, beter then other locations.

[X] Assit Felicia (@Shadowhope ) in recovering the alien
-[X] If subtletity fails us, open up the dynacapsule you have with you and reveal your Exotic particle rifle and make this failed subtle recovery an action recovery.

[X] Order minions around
-[X] Add a CAT facility to the bunker expension queue for the spider bots
--[X] Make the building of the CAT facility a slightly higher priority to fit in its new guest.

[X] Install pandora orb
-[X] Integrate blueprints
--[X] Latest version of the Ochicalcum suit, L.E.A.R.N.E.R., Angelfield, all-porpuse energy tap, Personal S.E.P.

[X] Design a blueprint
-[X] Fortress
-[X] Using the Wunder-brass, Dynacapsule, Marble reactor, Buster cannon, Exotic particle cannon MK.2, Super bombs and feliationizer and revival serum. Aswel as concepts used in the pandora orb MK.3
--[X] This room wil cover the base it is place in with a layer of wunder-brass using the concepts used in the Dynacapsule and pandora orb (using less space then should and integratting something new), it wil also create hidden battery guns that pop up (out of Dynacapsule storage) and can open fire. These turrets are manned by NetNavi's. These turrets are armed with two Exotic particle cannons MK.2 and two Buster cannons each and can fire all at ones. These turrets are powered by a marble reactor. These turrets can switch to a mortar that fire super bombs, in these super bombs are two cannisters filled with airborn revival serum and Feliationizer, turning all in the blast radius into cat zombies. The Fortress room used pandora orb concepts to be able integrate any new defense mechanism at a moments notice.

Last edited:
You can have a few make the rooms, yeah. I don't want to make a dozen of them, but I can spare two or three rooms worth
I'm willing to make a couple dozen next turn, for this one however we are in far greater need of housing and production. For now we only have the one prisoner, so the one cell will suffice.
I believe I put one CAT in production, which is more then enough.

(Also, how is lone wolving at the moment? The only one I am aware of is @Phasehand with his digistruct device)

Okay, time to take matters into my own hands.
[X] Assit Felicia in recovering the alien
Both of you still have an unaccounted for action.

I would ask both of you to think about voting to steal a look at the Illuminati's information documents.

Edit:
FREE ACTIONS
[] Boss Minions Around
[] Install Pandora Orb/Integrate Blueprints

Last edited:
Both of you still have an unaccounted for action.
As my second action I am helping with Quantum Mechanics research... which was somehow deleted from tally. Ok, thanks for noticing that.
[X] Advance Understanding of a Field: Quantum Mechanics
EDIT1: ... Which deleted my vote for CRM upgrade.

[X] Design a blueprint
--[X] Focus on improving it's base capabilities: greater number of entities and events considered simultaneously, decreased margin of error, increased speed and
--[X] Built in protocols for interaction and integration with networks and databases.
EDIT2: Which deleted my free augments..
Felicia's action are building the counterintelligence network, as well as retrieving alien's corpse.

Last edited:
[X] Install Pandora Orb/Integrate Blueprints
-[X] Install V3 Pandora Orb (No Black Blood)
-[X] Install LEARNER
-[X] Install Skillsoft

[X] Design a blueprint
-[X] Upgrade Net Navi
[X] Advance Understanding of a Field
-[X] space manipulation

just gonna pile in on this. sorry for not participating much in discussion kinda drained of late.

As my second action I am helping with Quantum Mechanics research... which was somehow deleted from tally. Ok, thanks for noticing that.
EDIT1: ... Which deleted my vote for CRM upgrade.

[X] Design a blueprint
EDIT2: Which deleted my free augments..
Felicia's action are building the counterintelligence network, as well as retrieving alien's corpse.
The tally only counted the last of your post containing votes I think....so you vote less now by the tally.

These are the lone wolves currently
[] Search and look through Illuminati intelgence files on other groups.
@theflyingbiscuit

[] Design a blueprint
-[] Circular Uptime Regulating Server Enclosing Suite (Orthanc, Amon Hen, Marble Reactor, All-Purpose Energy Tap): Self-Regulating Server Room
@Rotekian

[] Design a blueprint
-[] Digistruct device
--[] Digital Construction device - takes a digital design/blueprint/scan and builds it as a real physical object using nothing but energy. Works on living creatures just fine, memories at time of scan included.
@Phasehand
Adhoc vote count started by Trondason on Sep 10, 2017 at 8:46 PM, finished with 2124 posts and 24 votes.

• [X] Accept the Awakened Madness's offer
    [X] Build Counterintelligence Network
    -[X] Random security/brainwashing checks, anti-scrying fields, general paranoia, the works. Basically, do everything we can to keep spies out.
    [X] Design a blueprint
    -[X] Upgrade Net Navi
    [X] Advance Understanding of a Field
    -[X] Space Manipulation
    [X] Design a blueprint
    -[X] Fortress
    -[X] Using the Wunder-brass, Dynacapsule, Marble reactor, Buster cannon, Exotic particle cannon MK.2, Super bombs and feliationizer and revival serum. Aswel as concepts used in the pandora orb MK.3
    --[X] This room wil cover the base it is place in with a layer of wunder-brass using the concepts used in the Dynacapsule and pandora orb (using less space then should and integratting something new), it wil also create hidden battery guns that pop up (out of Dynacapsule storage) and can open fire. These turrets are manned by NetNavi's. These turrets are armed with two Exotic particle cannons MK.2 and two Buster cannons each and can fire all at ones. These turrets are powered by a marble reactor. These turrets can switch to a mortar that fire super bombs, in these super bombs are two cannisters filled with airborn revival serum and Feliationizer, turning all in the blast radius into cat zombies. The Fortress room used pandora orb concepts to be able integrate any new defense mechanism at a moments notice.
    [X] Design a blueprint
    -[X] Best Command centerTM​
    --[X] With a larger operation you need a larger command area than just a desk, how well equiped it is, intergrating the Upgraded possible servers, multiple screen(wallsized and regular) several swively chairs, one sentient coffie machine, the holografic projectors, the full sized version of the translations software, some maintenance ports, at least 15 cat beds, and 5 regular ones, an attempt to make it all easily modable and upgrade-able and In the center the Grand Jacuzzi/ Command Cozy Pile!
    [X] Design a blueprint: Perception Filter
    -[X] A variant of the Telepathy Circuit, this biomod functions like the version from Doctor Who. Only others with a Filter installed can pierce it.
    [X] Upgrade Blueprint
    -[X] Upgrade Eggmobile
    --[X] Increase general power capabilities by incorporating any and all viable power upgrades that can be made to safely fit for MAXIMUM (non-suicidal) POWER!
    --[X] Increase speed and maneuverability by incorporating Hyper-Rotating Plasma Engine.
    --[X] Upgrade defenses to make design fully enclosed (while still allowing for full use of a better, safer Ejection system) for better environmental and overall protection; while incorporating use of 'Bubble Shield Belt' for exterior defenses, and a Diamond Silk-Git Gud Cotton Hybrid incorporated into the basic armor plating. And maybe throw some Wunder-brass in there too somehow.
    --[X] Upgrade offensive and utility capabilities by incorporating a modular system allowing the new and improved Eggmobile to mount an array of weapons options and/or sidecars, or alternatively, allow the Eggmobile to easily integrate with or escape from a larger, appropriately designed vehicle on the fly.
    -[X] Install V3 Pandora Orb (No Black Blood)
    [X] Install LEARNER
    [X] Install Skillsoft
    [X] Design a blueprint
    -[X] L.E.A.R.N.E.R 1.5.4, Neurocomputer, Primitive Telepathic Circuit, Computerized Reality Model, Angelfield 1.7.2
    [X] Boss around minions
    -[X] Help Felicia retrieve Alien corpse.
    [X] Refuse the Awakened Madness's offer
    -[X] If we known where the Awakened Madness plans to enter our dimension, make a point of being anywhere else but there around the time we expect it to happen.
    [X] Assit Felicia (@Shadowhope ) in recovering the alien
    -[X] If subtletity fails us, open up the dynacapsule you have with you and reveal your Exotic particle rifle and make this failed subtle recovery an action recovery.
    [X] Make Operation 5 .nsm file
    -[X] Integrate Neurocomputer and nsm files
    --[X] R1, O1, C1
    [X] Expand/Modify an existing base
    --[X] Expand Mines
    ---[X] A few Recyclers, for ore processing
    ---[X] Even mix of Server Rooms and Robot Maintence Hubs
    ---[X] Dig out new rooms as needed
    [X] Manufacture Equipment
    -[X] Battlebots
    [X] Forging Furnaces
    -[X] 8 Buzzkill
    [X] Implant
    -[X] L.E.A.R.N.E.R.
    -[X] Neurocomputer
    -[X] Angelfield 2.3.7
    [X] Order Minions
    -[X] Send 4 Buzzkill and 20 Motobug to retrieve the Alien Infiltrator corpse that was killed by a werewolf near our base.
    -[X] Order 10 Motobug and 10 Spiderbots to expand the Bunker, with at least 1 Recycler and a bunch of Storerooms for, among other things, Robot Minion storage.
    [X] Search and look through Illuminati intelgence files on other groups.
    [X] Design a blueprint
    -[x] Make a robot version of the Orichalcum V1 power armour.
    [X] Install Pandora Orb/Integrate/Implant Blueprints
    -[X] Upgrade L.E.A.R.N.E.R.
    -[X] Upgrade Angelfield
    -[X] Integrate I.M.P.
    -[X] Integrate Neurocomputer and nsm files
    -[X] Computerized Reality Model
    [X] Design a blueprint
    -[x] Make a robot version of the Orichalcum V1 power armour.
    --[X] Swap Buster Pistol on the hand with Exotic Particle Rifle Instead.
    --[X] Upgrade overall performance now that It don't have to protect squishy flesh inside.
    [X] Serve as the template for the Espionage 4 Skillsoft.
    [X] Integrate
    -[X] Upgrade to Pandora V3
    -[X] Personal Dimension Phaser
    [X] Go get Alien corpse
    [X] Design a blueprint
    -[X] Circular Uptime Regulating Server Enclosing Suite (Orthanc, Amon Hen, Marble Reactor, All-Purpose Energy Tap): Self-Regulating Server Room
    [X] Create a Blueprint:
    -[X] Create a LEARNER compatible version of the Mechanogoblin.
    [X] Design a blueprint
    -[X] Digistruct device
    --[X] Digital Construction device - takes a digital design/blueprint/scan and builds it as a real physical object using nothing but energy. Works on living creatures just fine, memories at time of scan included.
    [X] Forging Furances
    -[X] 60 Research 3 Navis
    -[X] 20 Espionage 3 Navis
    [X] Upgrade to new Pandora Orb
    [X] Install LEARNER
    [X] Install Skillsoft
    [X] Refuse the Awakened Madness's offer
    [X] Manufacture Equipment
    -[X] Scranton Reality Anchor
    [X] Install Pandora Orb V3/Integrate Blueprints
    -[X] Orichalcum V1, Exotic Particle Rifle, Dimensional Sensor, Black Blood, MediAnalytic Scanner Glasses
    [X] Implant
    -[X] L.E.A.R.N.E.R.
    -[X] Neurocomputer
    -[X] Angelfield 2.3.7
    -[X] Primitive Telepathic Circuit
    -[X] Orichalcum V1, Exotic Particle Rifle, Black Blood
    [X] Use @gutza1 / Loythia(?) as test subject for experimental procedures, they volunteered.
    [X] Create an Espionage 4 Skillsoft.
    [X] Install Pandora Orb
    -[X] Orichalcum V1, Dimensional Sensor, L.E.A.R.N.E.R., Time-Stop Button, Computerized Reality Model
    [X] Install Anglefield 1.7.2
    [X] Install Pandora Orb
    -[X]Integrate Angelfield 1.7.2, Repulsorlift Flight Technology, L.E.A.R.N.E.R. Mk 1.5.4, All-Purpose Energy Tap.
    [X] Designate Position
    -[X] Bunker
    [X] Boss Minions Around
    -[X] Add biological houses to spiderbots work lists.
    -[X] get the 3 mettools to help
    [X] Expand/Modify an existing base
    --[X] Expand Bunker
    --[X] Dig out new rooms, make them even mix of Rooms for Bio-minions, Server Rooms, Robot Maintence Hubs, and Replicator Hubs

See more…

Last edited:
Back