Creative Chaos (Riot God Game)

Joke idea

The Light of the Third Moon

There is no third moon in the skies, but there is an image of the moon in the eyes of random peoples of the world not bound to the other moons. The third moon that they see is a phantasmal purple color and when they see it bright in the sky they can see the world around themselves as if the light was real. Those who can see the third moon possess but two traits beyond seeing the titular moon, they can create images of the moon that give off a fate purple light, and when in the imaginary light of their moon they are immune to the direct effects of other moons.

it was what I aiming for and was surprised to see it get there considering it was my first act is all so I might be wroung
Mmm, so it looks like you undershot then. The way the scale goes, Cosmic is a step above Grand, that is to say, Cosmic requires +15 votes whilst Grand requires +10 votes. You managed to reach the threshold for Great at +5 votes with 7 votes, but the boost boosted your act from Great to Grand. You were aiming for Cosmic, yes, but you didn't reach it as you didn't have the necessary votes for it to be at that level.

Grand Act (10 votes): Straight up creating planets and stars wholesale from nothing, creating Greater Gods, Create artifacts of divine power, destroying planets and Major Gods. Minimum Act required for a Magic System that effects One World.

Cosmic Act (15 Votes): Alter or create new laws of existence, spawn full galaxies into existence or snuff them out, create/kill Grand Gods, form entire alternate planes of existence, etc. Level required for Universal Magic Systems.
[X]the outer Rot
a form of power/water that corrupts and withers everything it touches with pure blessed gold being able to slow it down it and flowing water blocking it from spreading due to being opposed on a basic metaphysical level and it once in a couple hundreds years it choose a stillborn young as a vessel bringing them back to life so they can be used as a herald to bring about it goal
If we read the specifications for what exactly a Grand/Cosmic Act is, and then take a look at your act description, from my understanding, this simply means that the Outer Rot won't be universal/everpresent, but this isn't exactly a problem. We aren't exactly on that scale (as it is right now), we're on a singular 'Mound' (10,000 miles across, for reference, the Earth's radius is listed as 3958.8 miles (7917.6 miles in diameter)), its two moons and Dimension Pockets. That's still within a singular planetary system. From the wording of the act descriptions, it seems that Grand would essentially be within this local solar-system / planetary body-- while Cosmic on the other hand... Cosmic is entire galaxies. The Outer Rot will almost certainly be within what is the current 'playspace' regardless of whether its Grand or Cosmic. If we look at this from a sense of potency for the Outer Rot, Cosmic would likely be the Outer Rot being capable of corrupting/withering even the strongest of Gods, whilst Grand would likely be withering/corrupting pretty much anything that isn't some sort of God, with Gods that come into contact with the rot likely being weakened in some form, probably correlating to their strength with weaker gods being more susceptible to being corrupted/withered, but not quite at the 'Touch it and you start turning into dust' stage that anything beneath them would be at.

So, regardless of the act being Cosmic or Grand (and from my understanding of things), your act should still be accomplishing everything it laid out to do.

Last edited:
Hey @ShieldCrown, how are things going on your side? Are the omakes points giving you trouble? Here something to help you:

The List:
@Andre Chaos : 2 Points
@Donald Darf : 4 Points
@goable : 3 Points
@SquamousHorror : 2 Points
@Bloms : 1 Point
@EclipsedStar : 3 Points.
@SleepyCaterpilar : 2 Points
This is the current point list, right? Going in the details it should be something like this:
@Andre Chaos : 2 Points
+2 (Primordial Perspective: Gardener)
@Donald Darf : 4 Points
+2 (Artist Interpretation: Toons)
+2 (Artist Interpretation: Queen of Sugar and Sweets)
@goable : 3 Points
+1 (Artist Interpretation: Abstract Cosmology)
+2 (Primordial Perspective: Authority of Heavenly Voyages)
@SquamousHorror : 2 Points
+2 (Primordial Perspective: Celestial Menagerie Keeper)
@Bloms : 1 Point
+1 (Eternal Academia)
@EclipsedStar : 3 Points
+3 (What May Yet Be: Okrutan)
@SleepyCaterpilar : 2 Points
+2 (Pillbugs Thoughts)

The points used in the last turn were:
@Donald Darf :
-1 (ACME Inc. Ink)
@goable :
-2 (Kirbo, the Great Devourer)
-1 (Create a Sun)
@Bloms :
-5 (Eternal Academie)
@EclipsedStar :
-4 (Chitinous Moons Children)
-1 (Okrutan Arthropods)
@SleepyCaterpilar :
-2 (Celestial Bureaucracy)
@Redikai
-1 (Celestial Bureaucracy)
-1 (ACME Inc. Ink)

The omakes/art still to be rewarded:
@Planetary Tennis
(Artistic Sketch: The World) FANART
@WallFlower
(Hedge Gnarler) FANART
@Jaguar2234
(Floating Chrysalis, The Unborn God) FANART
@MangoFlan
(Journal of an Adventure into the Hedge Wall) OMAKE
@Redikai
(The Romance Is Wrong) OMAKE
@Andre Chaos :
(The Lost One) OMAKE
(To exist is to be anathema to both Chaos and Void (canonicity pending)) Apocrypha
@Bloms :
(Theme: The Court of Blood and Sugar) MUSIC
@SleepyCaterpilar :
(The Mound Under Twin Moon) FANART
@EclipsedStar :
(The Cause for Concern) OMAKE
@Guest99 :
(Mound Worm) FANART
@SquamousHorror :
(G'huft) FANART
@jjjwn :
(Crab Praises Moon) FANART

I only considered the threadmarked stuff, there is also some stuff lost in the thread lacking a threadmark. Anyways, I hope this helps to keep track of things

Last edited:
@EclipsedStar :
(Mound Worm) FANART
(G'huft) FANART
(Crab Praises Moon) FANART
If it makes it worse— I may or may not have essentially given away the omake points for all but the Cause for Concern (that one and the points from the Okrutan Arthropods art I spent/used when voting (that's already been taken into account aside from the list being updated)). I should have no points left over.

(To make things easier for seeing what goes where)
Behold-- my interpretation of a Mound-Worm; Any points from this go to @Guest99 (the author of the act) (Is that allowed?)
Here's a pixel art drawing of (my interpretation of) a charging G'huft; If this is allowed-- any points from this goes to @SquamousHorror
I initially wasn't going to-- and then I learned that Crabs are arthropods, and thus, they should and would party under the light of the Chitinous Moon. @jjjwn you can have the points for this one (if that's allowed);

out of curiosity, is the light of the blood sugar moon an instantaneous effect that happens to an entire creature, or does it need time to penetrate more than just what it's directly touching?

Last edited:
Now I am thinking about turning Dimensional Magic inside-out in a sense. Not creating entry point into some closed dimension, but project this dimension outwards to apply ones vision of the world, opinion or philosophy on reality around for some time. Like, manipulation of dimension used by domain lord, but utilised on outside reality via projected inner world on it. Not as all encompassing or stable as creating dimension to rule over, but can give some interesting advantages while it lasts.

Edit: Can be used by one domain lord to enter domain of the other, putting some restriction on the part of the world which they trying to take by force.​

Edit 2: Oh no, this is just domain expansion...

Last edited:
Sounds painful. I remember once starting to write a post in another thread, accidentally closing the tab, and losing everything. It made me feel like not writing anything anymore.​

Like magic specific to domains, or specific types/branches of magic?
Ya similar to Jjk but instead of it being temporary it's permanent over a area but a mage can only place it in one spot forever and the spots dictates how powerful the domain is say of you can control and use fire then a volcano or such will be a good place to set your domain since you domain is linked with your soul in your domain if the area match's you perfectly then your domain will increase your strength 100fold any attack you throw will hit and any damage you take is halfed while inside it the domain but if your domain doesn't match then you only double your strength and only the first attack will hit and any damage you take will be the same the domains size is a square mile and only those connected to a certain aspect of reality or element can use it such as sound fire and such and sich

Crown of Thorns is a symbol usually associated with the Hedge Wall and Eden the Gardener. At least, this is how I envision it. Maybe I should write another omake about club of the Hedge obsessed toons. 🤔

Edit: Maybe I could use idea of Reality being combination of Hardware and Software for some future God Quest. I could be interesting. Make metaphysics of the world into hardware, inner laws of simulation into software and their interactions similar to ones of the computer. Just with nigh infinite memory and computational potential. 🤔​

Last edited:
Back