Creative Chaos (Riot God Game)

Vote closed
Scheduled vote count started by ShieldCrown on Mar 29, 2024 at 6:30 PM, finished with 372 posts and 27 votes.

about how big are the planes of the Domain Lords? If I understand dimensional magic right then they need to make a bunch of different big planes that are interconnected, rather than being able to pool all of their 'mana' to make one big plane. Is that about right? @ShieldCrown
Or are the Domain Lords able to merge their domains together just fine?

I'm hoping that the Eternal Academy is now a Planet-sized school after reaching Cosmic scale, because that would be the right kind of funny and random for this quest I think.

Well dang, that's a surprising amount of votes floating around.

@Guest99 @Kurohyo

Spare a vote for Heavenly Vows? I only need one more vote, although if I got three I would be able to save my omake points I guess (or use them for another act? IDK).

@Bloms @jjjwn
Would either of you be willing to switch your vote from anime humans to Heavenly Vows now that it doesn't exist?

Edit: Nevermind, I now have enough votes!

Sorry, I meant to get back but I work retail and it was Easter weekend.

If people want ping me or check with some of the others since I happen to be in a discord with several people in here. This week lead up just drained me so I was only keeping an eye on the alerts.

Sorry about that.

Last edited:
I already said, but I should have enough points to put three into The Garden Blooms and make it pass. But no highest tier for me. Well, I tried.​

I'm hoping that the Eternal Academy is now a Planet-sized school after reaching Cosmic scale, because that would be the right kind of funny and random for this quest I think.
In my mind, it's size is entirely sidestepped whenever mentioned, and exists as it's own plane that can be accessed from wherever, as to allow for the widest variety of students.

A third moon would be pretty funny, though...

Last edited:
Back