Creative Chaos (Riot God Game)

[X] Grand Act: Create a sun that generates pure unaffiliated magic as well as sunlight.

Time for unless the sun part 2 Electric Boogaloo

Authored Act:

[X] Cosmic act: Create Samsara an afterlife of serene rivers, idyllic landscapes, and peaceful surroundings where souls find solace and renewal. Here, the gentle flow of rivers carries away earthly burdens, while purifying lilies dot the landscape, symbolizing transformation and growth. Souls in Samsara experience the beauty of reincarnation, embracing the cycle of life in perfect harmony with nature.

Supported acts:

[X] The King of All Mountains
Beneath the Isles of Order lies the King of All Mountains. It is a titanic wyrm whose entire bulk encircles the whole Isles of Order. It is immune to the ravages of Chaos uses said immunity to shield the world from the corrosive waves of the Chaos Sea.

Its scales are islands and continents and the gaps between them are the valleys and seas. Its blood and flesh are magma, and its bones are unmelting metal. Its innumerable hearts continue to produce magma whose excess spills through the cracks in its scales where it creates new mountains, islands, and veins of metal, minerals, and gems. Along its titanic length are innumerable golden eyes that let it view the world it so encompasses and behold the mountains that are its children and subjects. Over time, the King of All Mountains would slowly grow, growing longer and larger, gaining more eyes and hearts.

Its many eyes may close and detach from its body to incarnate as a mortal or a lesser wyrm. Through them, the King of All Mountains could view its domain as a lesser would, granting it perspective. The incarnations of its eyes often do not have memories or knowledge of being an eye or their previous incarnations. When they die or their time is up, the eye would leave the body and return to their rightful place on the titanic wyrm.

[X] The G'huft

[X] Celestial Bureaucracy

[X] ACME Inc. Ink

Last edited:
[X] Kirbo, the Great Devourer: an ordinary squirrel, eats a lot, and is somehow immortal. They might be growing stronger the more they eat...

Supporting
[X] Grand Act: Create a sun that generates pure unaffiliated magic as well as sunlight.
[X] Heavenly Vows
[X] Create Shambles
[X] Grand Act: The Eternal Academie

Last edited:
Omake Rewards
Points can be used as a substitute for Votes for an Act, be it your own or someone else's.

Omakes
-Side Story: Canonical Omakes, Must be Over 300 Words. Cannot use Acts that haven't passed or are being voted on. Cannot contradict Canon Acts.+2 Points
-Apocrypha: Non-Canon Omakes, Must be Over 300 Words. +1 Point

Art (Note: A.I. is disqualified.)
Character Art: The more detailed, the better. +2 for Non-Colored Art, +3 for Colored Art.
World/Landscape Art: Maps, Art of Environments or Settings. +1 for Simple Maps, +2 for Detailed Maps, +3/4 for Detailed Non-Colored/Colored Landscape Art.

Video/Music
In the unlikely as hell event some mad lad actually does a video or makes music for this that is actually good, +5 Points.

The List:
@Andre Chaos : 2 Points
@Donald Darf : 4 Points
@goable : 3 Points
@SquamousHorror : 2 Points
@Bloms : 1 Point
@EclipsedStar : 3 Points.
@SleepyCaterpilar : 2 Points

Last edited:
Its many eyes may close and detach from its body to incarnate as a mortal or a lesser wyrm. Through them, the King of All Mountains could view its domain as a lesser would, granting it perspective. The incarnations of its eyes often do not have memories or knowledge of being an eye. When they die or their time is up, the eye would leave the body and return to their rightful place on the titanic wyrm.

Just added this to King of All Mountains. Do I still have support?

Also, I think I'm going to support all wormy and snakey acts this turn.

Is there a point per turn limit for people? Have to ask, I like doing pixel art, and there's quite a lot of things I'd like to draw with it.
Like, how many you can earn per turn? No, if you're putting in the effort to make this stuff, I'm not going to short change you for it.

If you meant how many you can use? I hadn't really considered that.

Authored Act:
[X] Great Act: Okrutan Arthopods
+Boosted according to QM due to creating a new sentient race
+ONE of the three points I gained from pixel art for the Okrutans for this act
Created soon after the First Dawn, the Okrutan are a race of (mostly) sentient Arthropods resembling the 'lovechild' of a grasshopper and a preying mantis. Taking somewhat after crustaceans, the Okrutan have plates of interlocking chitin lining the legs with a hard plate of chitin for a shell in place of the wings grasshoppers typically have. Armed with Scythe-like muscular forelimbs with razor sharp edges capable of carving organic tissue with ease, the Okrutan typically stand vertically and slightly forwards with their four rear hind legs and two horizontal mandibles for a mouth. Unlike traditional Arthopods... the Okrutan are substantially larger, towering over even the tallest of Toons. With such size, however, comes the need for the nutrition necessary to maintain them. As a result, the Okrutan possess a voracious appetite commonly supplemented with cannibalism and the propensity to ruthlessly hunt down anything (similar in size, or smaller) that moves. While they *hate* having to do so... the Okrutans *can* consume vegetation should they need to in order to attain the needed nutrition. Favoured by the light of the Chitinous Moon, and their development spurned on by the meddling of a Primordial, Okrutan possess some degree of intelligence-- beginning to form a (very territorial), nascent (tribal) civilisation based firmly around a martial hierarchy that (also) periodically devolves into infighting. Perhaps most fortunate for the Toons-- the Okrutan do not possess a taste for black-ink. That's not to say they tolerate the presence of Toons though, rare as it is that they encounter them-- typically keeping to themselves along the (general) outer edges of the Mound of Dirt's jungle region.

Supporting:
[X] Mound Worms
[X] Abyssal Wyrms
[X] The King of All Mountains
[X]Grand act:Chitinous Moons children

Omake Point Usage (Using 5/5 (all) of my omake points):
-Throwing One of the three points from my Pixel Art of Okrutan Arthropods at this act
-Throwing the other Two points from the Okrutan Arthropods pixel art at Grand act:Chitinous Moons children
-Throwing the Two points from the omake 'The Cause for Concern' at Grand act:Chitinous Moons children

Last edited:
[X] Create Shambles
sapient humanoid masses of vines that have flowers on them. Shambles stand at 3' 6" but can move their vines out of their natural humanoid state with some discomfort. Shambles reproduce by exchanging pollen, waiting for the flower to turn into a seed, and then planting the seed.

Shambles worship mages for the power that they wield and desire to serve them. The person being served is not under any compulsion to accept, however, the Shamble will still try to assist them where they can. However, if a Shamble believes that the mage has more Shambles serving them than they are "worthy" of, they will leave that mage's service to find a new master or mistress. What constitutes 'worthiness' varies from one Shamble to another, but it often comes back to magical prowess and the display of it.

They will appear inside the domains of Domain Lords who assisted in the evacuation, as a sign of gratitude from ______.

Supported act
[X] Mound worms
[X] Blood Magic
[X] Great act: Chitinous Moons children
[X] The Garden Blooms

Last edited:
I'm up for trade, but I don't think I'm up for voting Ani-Humans. We don't need them to be anime by design. The setting will naturally anime-fy everything, just like how they anime-fied all the other humans in the other chaos god quests. I think it's too complex for trying to something relatively simple.

@EclipsedStar, @Slykk1, for the sake of the tally, can you not hyphen your supported acts?

Video/Music
In the unlikely as hell event some mad lad actually does a video or makes music for this that is actually good, +5 Points.
I feel I have been challenged, but that shall wait.

[X] Grand Act: The Eternal Academie

In the future, considering adding a research wing that will update with new systems of magic as they are created, but that's for the future.

Edit: Just realized, this could turn the current setting into a highschool anime, which is slightly horrifying to consider.

Supports:
[X] Kirbo, the Great Devourer
[X] Heavenly Vows
[X] Create Omnis
[X] Azrull Code

Last edited:
Back