Combine the last two games you played

Dungeon Warfare and Super Mario Wonder.

I'd say "playing as Bowser, build fiendish levels to kill Mario in inventive ways." But that's just Mario Maker.

Going the other way, Dungeon Warfare as a platformer is probably more Super Meat Boy than Super Mario.

SRW 30 and Heaven Will Be Mine.

...isn't that just new SRW dlc putting the mecha lesbians and their trippy grasp of reality in Super Robot Wars? Luna-Terra is going to accidentally gay awakening a lot of characters lol

Horizon Zero Dawn and Armored Core 6.

Time to go back to a corperation-ruined earth and shoot up Arms Fort style combat megastructures with HZD's body destruction mechanics.

Nifty

The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero and Astlibra Revision.

So the Special Support Section now has access to time travel, I guess? I fully expect them to level Crossbell at least three times with ill-advised changes to the past.

Cobalt Core, which is like a space-base slay the spire with a party, and Holocure, a vtuber survivors type bullet heaven.

Both would translate well to each other's styles.

Path of Achra and Backpack Heroes.

It... it'd be kung-fu inventory tetris bullet heaven high on ancient sumerian LSD or something. I'd be there for it.

Control and Starfield

So it's Starfield with way more power-based combat and movement, where the Hiss are invading the whole Settled Systems, and Constellation is only outwardly a exploration group but is actually dedicated to acquiring and containing anomalous objects and entities.

Pathfinder Wraith of the Righteous and 40k: Rogue Trader... Wouldn't that just result be a nicer day than usual in 40k?

Control and Hades
This would some sort of urban fantasy where gods are real and you are trapped inside the underworld, but everything is a retro 80s stuff and your gameplay is mostly shooter.

Arknights and Holocure.
Arknights progression, and Holocure-like stage gameplay, with the addition of DP and life seal mechanics, plus switching between deployed characters.
BeamNG.Drive and Starcraft: Brood War.

Siege tank goes spat on a tree I guess?
Now we can simulate precisely how dangerous vultures are to drive.

Arknights and Holocure.
Arknights progression, and Holocure-like stage gameplay, with the addition of DP and life seal mechanics, plus switching between deployed characters.
Great. Now I want this, and I have ideas about how it could work.
Each character has two skills. One is manual, like the Holocure specials, the other is AFK. The AFK one only works while the character isn't under your direct control.
Liberators and Phalanx are limited to two per squad, but you can active their skills from anywhere.
Split the basic weapons into three categoriesb melee, ranged, healing. Each archetype can only equip a certain amount of each type. This makes the archetypes actually mean something with everyone being able to pick up more weapons.
DP can also be used to order AFK operators to move. It's not just for deploy/retreat now.
The maps are going to be more maze like and not just big open fields for the enemies. You move faster on melee tiles compared to ranged.
Considering the spider mine delivery system is faster than Space superiority fighters the answer is they would be better at blowing stuff up than infested terrans.
I was thinking Vulture Crashing Simulator 2K23.

My 2 last games are Devil May Cry 3 and Just Cause 3...

On the one hand, Dante liberating a demon controlled area of Earth...
On the other hand, Rico Rodriguez finding a devil arm to help topple a dictatorship on Earth... also featuring all the weapons from the Devil May Cry series as either full weapons or maybe some as weapon skins you can unlock by finding all the hidden goodies on the map.
Either way? I would like to see what chaos can be unleashed.

Factorio and Civilization.

If you combine the two you get a game with average playtime measured in years real time.
Micro managing your settlements will be a glorious time sink.

Mind over Magic and Cobalt Core.

Hmm.

You could certainly swap Mind over Magic's combat system for something inspired by Cobalt Core, but I'm not sure how the deckbuilding part would fit in.

Pokemon Scarlet and Satisfactory.

A factory builder where you have to carefully consider the impact of your factories on the environment, because if you don't you and said factories will eat a bunch of Hyper Beams, could honestly be pretty interesting.

Sanctum and Final Fantasy XII. I guess I'm defending Rabanastre from hordes of enemies by placing soldiers and scripting their actions through the gambit system.

Pokemon Scarlet and Satisfactory.

A factory builder where you have to carefully consider the impact of your factories on the environment, because if you don't you and said factories will eat a bunch of Hyper Beams, could honestly be pretty interesting.
This makes me think of the Amazing Cultivation Simulator where getting your feng shui wrong can eventually spawn a dragon in your sect (among other things). That's what I've heard at least since I've never played the game myself.

This makes me think of the Amazing Cultivation Simulator where getting your feng shui wrong can eventually spawn a dragon in your sect (among other things). That's what I've heard at least since I've never played the game myself.
Pretty sure the dragon is just a thing that's going to happen.

You can use Feng Shui to lock it down in its burrow more or less indefinitely, though, AIUI. That's localized Feng Shui in a room that you build primarily for that purpose though.

The only ACS environmental catastrophe that comes to mind is something I've seen referenced about accidentally putting a qi concentrating pattern on top of the map's (hidden) qi ingress points, thus trapping all the qi in that one place rather than letting it generally flood the map.

Robocraft 2 and The Messenger

Hmmm...

You are a time-traveling robot builder, using your robots to fight an army of demons. Who also build robots.

Back