Combine the last two games you played

Total War Warhammer II and the Operational Art of War 4?

You could do Total Warhammer wargame edition on a hex grid I guess. Turn all of the magic into artillery units or something.

Or bring in all the panzers and planes to Warhammer.

FEAR 2: Project Origin and Gladius: Relics of War. So, a turn-based strategy game where you play as either Armacham's military or Alma's creations with Armacham getting a fairly conventional army, starting with common security guards with SMGs and continuing with professional soldiers, IFVs, helicopter gunships, loyal Replica, and mechsuits. Alma, meanwhile, fields a wide variety of monsters, shrieking lunatics, hungry ghosts, and suborned Replica. So, XCOM but FEAR? Could be interesting, I suppose.

let's see, i played Get in the Car, Loser and now i'm playing... Final Fantas XV.

:|

why does this keep happening.

Yi Xian: The Cultivation Card Game and Against The Storm.

Poorly-translated but fascinatingly deep roguelite sim about building a monastery of cultivators.

or

Settlement sim-themed card autobattler where you build simple supply chains for complex combos.

GemCraft: Frostborn Wrath and Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun.

A tower defense game on the C&C engine. The war between GDI and the Brotherhood of Nod has spread to the moon. Due to the expense of moving people there, though, the warfare is done almost exclusively with robots. GDI doctrine is for fixed emplacements, while Nod is for cheap, crudely programmed mobile robots.

Eorzean Legends 2: Final Fantasy XIV and Endless Legends 2.

A 4X game set in the world of Eorzea, where you take command of armies led by Warriors of Light, research new magics and technologies, and attempt to take over the world as one of many factions that call Eorzea home.

Alternatively an MMO set in the Endless Legends setting, but I know less about that.

Voidtrain+Palworld= The Paltrain.

Some person stolen some documents from a scientist on earth and has ended up in the void. Where they where mistaken as the scientists assistant and has been hunted in the void, that was till he opened a gate to a new world, thinking it would to earth.

With a bang and a screech the train stops at a ruin, they proceeds to explore the world and say hi to the pals who are adorable.

Inside + Metro Exodus = Inside the Metro

Horror/sci-fi atmosphereic puzzle platformer with stealth elements.

"In a mysterious dystopian world, a group of children attempt to sneak aboard a train to escape a city filled with people that hunt them. Only to end up as components used to create an eldritch mass of flesh."

Last edited:
Pokemon Omega Ruby + Nanairo No Game. That's... uh, wow what a time to replay games, before this thread surfaced again.

Cursed game? Pokemon but horror? Alright, now that's just some of the more meta Creepypastas the fandom has churned out loads off during all these years.
But as a game concept... I suppose a heavily meta-leaning story akin to NNG would be it, except the Nameless Game would instead be a horror Pokemon game within the game.
Actually, that sounds a bit cool.

dawn of war 2 and blue archive...

honestly this would be pretty cool squad based hero rts where the different students are squad leaders and you get to control them across the districts in a long campaign to save kivotos with character moments would be cool.

granted no force commander but you could use different "commanders" as a replacement like hina or hoshino. with other students leading mob chans as squad leaders like ichika or marina.

could be interesting of messy due to the sheer number of students.

Crusader Kings 3 and Against the Storm

Honestly, that just sounds like what you'd get if you add CK3's personal politics aspects to Against the Storm. Which, to be honest, does actually sound like an interesting game.

Pacific Drive and Final Fantasy 8.

... huh.
I think that actually works to a strange degree, as you could probably mix The Zone with Time Compression to make an odd place to explore. Although how to combine the Junction system with the crafting of car parts would be tricky to pull off.
Now I kind of want that.

Although how to combine the Junction system with the crafting of car parts would be tricky to pull off.
That... actually sounds pretty easy? Car games with upgrades basically give you the framework, you just use junctions instead of buying new parts or whatever, or have parts operate as a relevant slot.

I'd be here for tricked out ultima wheels, tbh. You pull up and idle and there's just this vaguely circular explosion rotating around where your tires should be. Be taking those nonsense spinny hubcaps to the next level.

Helldivers 2 and Marvel's Midnight Suns.

Helldiver used Orbital Laser!

Logan and Deadpool would synergize well with the Helldiver. Because they just get back up because of health regen.

Kerbal Space Program and Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts

So either I get a ship design game with actually good design mechanics

or

A space flight game with terrible design mechanics.

The first is "shut up and take my money". The second sounds about as interesting as watching paint dry.

Granblue Rising and Brotato.

A Robotron-style game starring Charlotta where you get to upgrade her with more swords, fancier crowns, and gadgets.

Europa Universalis IV and Pathfinder Wrath of the Righterous

I assume this is another name of Anbennar... And I played with this exact mode.

Adventure Quest 3d + Skyrim= Adventures threw Skyrim as a winged vampire.

Adventurer Ravra a Pirate Necromancer ends up in skyrim, armed with her guns and her magic she would fly the skies of skyrim and adventure.

Ravra is a necromancer and a Pirate.

What she wears for equipment isnt important to the story just have her explore and have fun. Also note her guns shoots gold bullets so the best way lore wise to arm herself is to melt down golden coins or gold bars and convert them into bullets.

As for necromancy she can summon up skeletons, partly pull the souls out of people and take some of their energy to fuel her necromantic abilities. Hurts a lot from the looks of things.

And just for fun why not make her fly? Its a game mechanic limitation in AQ3D.

Neptunia: Sisters Vs. Sisters and From the Depths.

Things I know indicate this hypothetical hybrid is just Highfleet with cute girls and lots of extra steps(see: monarchs, failed decapitation, block based and physics driven vehicle construction), while things I should not know yet do hint that I should throw in a bit of Madoka in for good measure for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with English speaking Nepgear.

Last edited:
Tomodachi Life and Mario Wonder.

Mario and friends (and enemies) all set up residence in a big castle in the Flower Kingdom. RNG shenanigans ensue, and lots of babies are born, but not to the couples you'd expect...

Lightyear Frontier + Palworld= Frontier World.

Big giant robots meets Pals.

Basically just farming with pals but now with giant robots.

Total War: Warhammer x Rogue Trader

Von Valancius helps a Feudal World deal with a minor Chaos incursion, Argenta riddles Archaon with holes from her bolter, and Yrliet has a relaxing vacation on Ulthuan. What the Rogue Trader did with the strange xenos seemingly coexisting with humanity and the myriad pagan faiths is still not yet known.

Back