Combine the last two games you played

Pronouns
He/They
Inspired by a thread on the Bay 12 forum - what could you get if you somehow combined the last two games you played, thematically or in content?

For me, a unique puzzle/rhythm game, where you manipulate a set of paths to keep circulating "notes" hitting various instrument-representing topological nodes in time with the beat(s). The goal is to to hit as close to as many beats as possible with as close to as appropriate "instruments" as possible - while having to keep modifying the system as different patterns in the song distort and reshape the map. (osu! and Mini Metro)

Grand Theft Auto IV meets Dark Souls.

NEEKO, ITZ YUR CAUZIN ROMAN, WANT TO GO SEE SOME BEEEEEEEEEEG LORDRANIC TEETEES?

ROMAN, I'M A LITTLE BUSY TRYING TO NOT GET SKEWERED BY TWO GOLD ARMOR WEARING BASTARDS, MAYBE LATER!

Er... Saint's Row, Gat out of Hell is being combined with... Hyrule Warriors.

What, just, some sort of massive medieval battlefield where my superpowered homies do drive by shootings through the enemy ranks in demonic monster trucks?

A Dynasty Warrior's game where one of the iconic weapons is a giant purple dildo?

A story where individual characters butchering literally thousands of foes and not being terribly concerned about the moral ramifications makes perfect sense from a thematic point of view?

Might be decent.

Nuclear Throne meets Team Fortress 2?

2 teams of 6 mercenaries with extreme power level up to level 10, and die easily in a first person Roguelike.

Smash Bros and Hyrule Warriors....

So, basically Hyrule Warriors with more stages, more mooks and more characters?

I could dig it.

FALCON PAUNCH! (entire army of space pirates goes flying)

Also, four player co-op, because yes.(/falconmeme.img)

RimWorld with Darkest Hour.

I guess It would be like vanilla RimWorld, but grandeur in scale with a global focus, rather than being limited to a single colony on the planet.

Elite: Dangerous meets Warframe....

I guess maybe the origin system was lost in ED and now they come back?

not really certain how thematically a space-trucking game fits with murderhobos.

Erm....Hearthstone with Solitaire?:confused:

They're both card games, but they're so vastly different that I can't see them fitting together into any form of a coherent game.

Dammit, now I'm trying to figure out how that would work...

Fire Emblem: Awakening and Dragon Age: Inquisition

Let's see. Avatar for player character is dropped into a world that's on the brink of ending, with a brand on their hand that's connected to the main villain and has amnesia. Said Avatar is extremely capable, forms bonds with companions, builds armies and is the most important person in the story.

The main villains are an evil wizard and a dragon the evil wizard worships. Said main villain may also have an evil wizard girlfriend who may or may not humanize said evil wizard.

there's also a time travel plot involving the bad future that has to be prevented. and a major political figure is a target for assassination, and is betrayed from the inside.

A colorful cast of characters with their own quirks, such as:

- the "second in command" who really should be leading this army (Chrom/Cassandra)
- a fast talking businessperson and rogue (Anna/Varric)
- a woman cut from a finer cloth who mean well, but come off as condescending (Vivienne/Marribelle)
- a funny, but extremely capable mercenary (Gregor/The Iron Bull)
- a street rat and thief (Gaius/Sera)
- somebody who knows a lot more about this crap than they should, only to have a major reveal later in the story that confirms that they had something to hide (Lucina/Solas)
- somebody that's really dangerous but offers laughs through their interactions with others (Henry/Cole)
- a mage from the enemy side that joins the party and delve into weird shit (Tharja - hexes and curses/Dorian - necromancy)

In its spare time, it's also a waifu/husbando simulator.

well...shit.

Fire Emblem: Awakening and Dragon Age: Inquisition

Let's see. Avatar for player character is dropped into a world that's on the brink of ending, with a brand on their hand that's connected to the main villain and has amnesia. Said Avatar is extremely capable, forms bonds with companions, builds armies and is the most important person in the story.

The main villains are an evil wizard and a dragon the evil wizard worships. Said main villain may also have an evil wizard girlfriend who may or may not humanize said evil wizard.

there's also a time travel plot involving the bad future that has to be prevented. and a major political figure is a target for assassination, and is betrayed from the inside.

A colorful cast of characters with their own quirks, such as:

- the "second in command" who really should be leading this army (Chrom/Cassandra)
- a fast talking businessperson and rogue (Anna/Varric)
- a woman cut from a finer cloth who mean well, but come off as condescending (Vivienne/Marribelle)
- a funny, but extremely capable mercenary (Gregor/The Iron Bull)
- a street rat and thief (Gaius/Sera)
- somebody who knows a lot more about this crap than they should, only to have a major reveal later in the story that confirms that they had something to hide (Lucina/Solas)
- somebody that's really dangerous but offers laughs through their interactions with others (Henry/Cole)
- a mage from the enemy side that joins the party and delve into weird shit (Tharja - hexes and curses/Dorian - necromancy)

In its spare time, it's also a waifu/husbando simulator.

well...shit.
Soooo, nothing changes.:p:D

C:MANO and ME3.
The combination of which gives me a boner with a hardness somewhere between a Krogan skull and deck plating.

As Commander Shepard you and your team have to convince all the council races to ally together to face the menace of the Reapers...and you are in Command of the fleet! Use the combined might of the council races to <do that thing that happens in ME3 that I'm not going to write because of spoilers>.

Fable [the original] and NuXCOM...

Oh my god this could actually work. You are THE GUILDMASTER, chosen leader of a ragtag band of misfits who have chosen to fight back against the hungry monsters stalking through shadowed forests. You direct and guide their path- Fighting the monsters, studying the monsters, building your army up into a great force.

The Guild will have the power to change the world.

Will you use that power for good? Or be overcome by your own worse nature, and become worse than the beasts you fight against?

Choose your path.

Civ Beyond earth and Crypt of The Necrodancer.

I... don't know how that would work.

A civ game where you're making musical themed dungeons for adventurers?
Rhythm based civ game?

I have no idea.

World of Tanks and This War of Mine:

A group of civilians who stupidly chose to live in a city called Ruinberg are forced to struggle for survival when two groups of tanks appear outside their city every day and fight to the death causing catastrophic amounts of damage to their home.

KSP and EVE Online.

Kerbfleet GO! *invading Kerbal Incursions on kraken drives ruining everything.*

insurgency and theme hospital.

A very dark commedy where you are in charge of an hospital during the american occupation of iraq.

The Sims 3 and Saints Row 3.

I do not even know how to combine. Add to a career in the Sims, first-person mode? Or I do not know how to add the Stillwater city and then abruptly expand career of Super Villains?

Uh... Imperishable Night and Crysis 2.

Reimu gets stuck in a Nanosuit after it's previous user, Phoenix (Mokou), finds her near dead after a skirmish with the Lunarians. Reimu then has to go break ththrough the humans trying to stop her and investigate what's been driving the fairies mad.

The humans would be close to breaking point as strange Youkai are moving in large numbers through the forest. This wouldn't really be a problem except that Reimu has no idea what's going on besides the things she gets from a 'Keine,' who is talking to her through her suit. And she wants 'Phoenix' to come in to her setup in the Human Village.

Partway through, she would be seconded by Marisa to aid in a concentrated effort to errect a barrier around the Human Village to stop the attacks. The Lunarian spell-weapon would attempt to fire just at the end and Reimu, at Yukari's behest, would use the suit to corrupt it, turning the spell against the hostile Youkai. Marisa ends up dropping her off at Mayohiga as thanks.

The game would culminate with Reimu being betrayed by Yukari, who wants the glory of defeating the Lunarians herself. In order to do that though, she needs the suit. Reimu nopes that with the help of Youmu, who up until now was working for Yukari, and goes on to make her way down the mountain for a final assault on the Lunarian base.

As they get closer though, the fortress would tear the forest into the sky along with itself as they prepare to use the power of the blue moon to expand their spell across Gensokyo.

After confronting the most powerful Youkai in the Lunarian force she would then go on to stop the spell, which was being focussed by the eyes of Reisen, a pure Lunar youkai. Once defeated, Reimu would use the suit to corrupt the spell, making it effectively harmless.

Mokou would then appear through the suit enchantment suite, explaining to Reimu how the true masterminds are still out there, two immortal creatures that have watched Gensokyo since it's inception and now want it for themselves.

At the end, after the dust has settled, a 'Yuyuko' would initiate communication with the suit, asking to whom she was speaking.

"Phoenix."

Yesterday would've been Pokemon and Monster Hunter 4U (I assert that the demo counts).

I think it'd just make a less friendly version of Pokemon.

Today, though, is Pokemon and Dark Souls...

Yeah, I'm not sure what this would look like.

Combine Dishonored and Far Cry 4? Actually, that could work out real well. Imagine a huge, open world version of Dunwall. With usable vehicles, instead of them just being part of the background; maybe even whale oil powered fliers, or dirigibles. And "whalepunk" versions of Far Cry 4's heavy weapons.

Piero: "And this is my new invention, the Arc Cannon!"

Far Cry 4 and Path of Exile.

So basically Far Cry 4 but improved-upon in every single way by having been made by Grinding Gear Games.

Back