I just read the first section of Anakins training and only on the second read I realiesed this wasn't sith training.

The dueling practice sounded like dooku just took a metal bat and smacked anakin silly and the anger management sounded like mind trick torture.

I was about to drop this. For now it seems like Dooku is just a harsh master and not a sadistic darksider who enjoys torturing little boys for kicks.
Well yeah Dooku hasn't fallen to the dark side yet. He's a harsh ex Jedi Master but not a Sith Lord (yet).

Break up the time skips into 2-4 years.

In between skips, have a semi-major event happen that we can play through in a mini-arc.

Like 2 years (You've got more force control, are befriending the locals, Jar Jar has finally come visit). 4 years (you're building your lightsaber). etc.

[X] Have the quest continue on as it has been, as Anakin grows up under Dooku's care on the Separatist planet of Serenno, even though this option could get a little tiresome and 'slice-of-life-y' as it goes on because it's covering Anakin as he's growing up

[X] Have the quest continue on as it has been, as Anakin grows up under Dooku's care on the Separatist planet of Serenno, even though this option could get a little tiresome and 'slice-of-life-y' as it goes on because it's covering Anakin as he's growing up

[X] Have the quest continue on as it has been, as Anakin grows up under Dooku's care on the Separatist planet of Serenno, even though this option could get a little tiresome and 'slice-of-life-y' as it goes on because it's covering Anakin as he's growing up.

I didn't see this quest until today. Even though its way, way way too late, Anakin could've joined the Jedi Exploration Corps instead of Agricorps. Chalk it up to it not occuring to Qui-Gon and the Agricorps being more prominent.

Just started reading this quest and I'm really liking it.

Cough live in NZ. No corruption here. So chilled out we have peaceful protests where protestors can't be bothered getting angry about shit. You absolutely can have no corruption. Just eliminate the horror that it lobbying first. That's almost like allowing corporations to vote (SW they do that right? Idiots)

[X] Have the quest continue on as it has been, as Anakin grows up under Dooku's care on the Separatist planet of Serenno, even though this option could get a little tiresome and 'slice-of-life-y' as it goes on because it's covering Anakin as he's growing up.

The less skippy-options sound good to me.

Cough live in NZ. No corruption here. So chilled out we have peaceful protests where protestors can't be bothered getting angry about shit. You absolutely can have no corruption. Just eliminate the horror that it lobbying first. That's almost like allowing corporations to vote (SW they do that right? Idiots)

SW letting the Trade Federation vote is not that strange given they actually own entire planets. In a way they are more like a merchant-based kingdom.

Reminds me of the Teladi from the X series whose leader is a Ceo and the entire race is organized as a company.

Back