Your avatar is going to try to kill you.

He collapse my universe without even blinking.:V
Using OP avatar has turned against me.

My avatar is either a Warlock or a Sorcerer, either way I'm dead. Either one has access to a skry spell, so they can find me and then they have all sorts of dmg spells to kill me.

I'm screwed. Lantern rings can track me, and asking for mercy from a Red Lantern is an exercise in futility. Maybe if I somehow managed to mobilize the whole world to slow her down, she might run out of ring power.

...yeah, probably not happening in the 24 hours I have to prepare.

I'm screwed. Lantern rings can track me, and asking for mercy from a Red Lantern is an exercise in futility. Maybe if I somehow managed to mobilize the whole world to slow her down, she might run out of ring power.

...yeah, probably not happening in the 24 hours I have to prepare.
You've got a whole week of prep you know.

Oh, whoops. Mixed it up with how long I have to survive.

Hmm. Maybe. I could probably sell the "alien with hypertech as a threat to humanity" angle. So maybe I could run her out of ring power after all...?
Or appeal to her sense of Loyalty. Go for a conscience attack, make her feel Hope...
Also, I didn't think Red Rings ran out of power. Blood magic, or some such.

Or appeal to her sense of Loyalty. Go for a conscience attack, make her feel Hope...
Also, I didn't think Red Rings ran out of power. Blood magic, or some such.

My guess is, she's been told I murdered Scootaloo or something. Otherwise I see no real IC reason for her to be going after me.

And yeah, they all run out of power. Or at least require occasional recharge. I can't seem to find a scan, but Blackest Night shows all the Corps leaders recharging. Larfleeze requires persuading.

My guess is, she's been told I murdered Scootaloo or something. Otherwise I see no real IC reason for her to be going after me.

And yeah, they all run out of power. Or at least require occasional recharge. I can't seem to find a scan, but Blackest Night shows all the Corps leaders recharging. Larfleeze requires persuading.
And they'll despawn after 24 hours anyway.

Grey Fox wants to kill me.

Crud.

Put me on the "Extended aircraft voyage might save me" train but there's a decent chance he'll find a way to hide in the luggage department.

Grey Fox wants to kill me.

Crud.

Put me on the "Extended aircraft voyage might save me" train but there's a decent chance he'll find a way to hide in the luggage department.
You do get an alert and 40 miles of distance when he spawns you know. That's enough to get on a nice long-distance flight on short notice.

Well, considering she's in her (hypothetical) circa-1989 refit with Tomahawks, search helicopters and drones, armed to the teeth with 5-inch and 16-inch cannons, and has the durability and endurance of a goddamn battleship...

Yeah, unless I get the entire Canadian Army to help, I'm not going to survive. I have to wonder though, why is Louisiana mad at me?

Lets see, giant monster possibly with the power to levitate, can fire what's basically gravity controlling electricity from his eyes and shoulders, and can apparently do more than just walk at a somewhat leisurely pace. Ignoring the possibility that he can turn into one of the strongest Ghidorah's that exist, I'm not going to get that far.

Well, considering she's in her (hypothetical) circa-1989 refit with Tomahawks, search helicopters and drones, armed to the teeth with 5-inch and 16-inch cannons, and has the durability and endurance of a goddamn battleship...

Yeah, unless I get the entire Canadian Army to help, I'm not going to survive. I have to wonder though, why is Louisiana mad at me?
Nothing keeping you from persuading the Canadian Navy to let you go on one of it's submarines when the Louisiana arrives. Persuasion is on the OP as a power you get, after all.

Don't Kanmusu have problems far inland actually? Perhaps a landlocked bomb shelter could do the trick?

That depends on the specific headcanon you ascribe to. Unfortunately for me, my headcanon involves shipgirls as heavy land assault platforms, so no, Louisiana is just as effective on land as she is on the sea.

I am so brutally screwed I would have a better chance of surviving her committing death by snu-snu than death by her weapons.

That depends on the specific headcanon you ascribe to. Unfortunately for me, my headcanon involves shipgirls as heavy land assault platforms, so no, Louisiana is just as effective on land as she is on the sea.

I am so brutally screwed I would have a better chance of surviving her committing death by snu-snu than death by her weapons.
Hmmm... Maybe... Actually, is it theoretically possible for someone to talk their way onto the ISS in under a week?

Hmmm... Maybe... Actually, is it theoretically possible for someone to talk their way onto the ISS in under a week?

Depends on how powerful the social-fu from the OP is and whether you are good at coming up with a way to angle your request in a way that seems beneficial to the people in question.

...also, what's the ISS?

Back