Your avatar is going to try to kill you.

As terrifying as a robo tyrannosaurus would be, 40 miles and supernatural persuasion abilities is a lot to work with.

Assuming I can't simply drive away, I might be able to lose it between the buildings of the nearest major population center.

So, a Voidmage Husher wants my head. Perfect. :facepalm:
Going by the card stats, I wouldn't win a punch-up (being that this isn't one of the more squishy mages.)
However, with my new Charisma Powers, I could probably convince my uncle to just shoot her. Hunting rifles do more than 1 point of damage, right? Right?

Last edited:
Rize wants to kill me. The best solution is to probably drive away , cause she can't track me. If she gets me... I'm screwed.

Welp, I and the rest of Alaska are royally FUCKED. I'll just listen for the sound of the incoming MAVOR shells that will be my ultimate doom.

Uh. Well, my nemesis is literally wearing a tracker bracelet. All I have to do is persuade the police to find the frequency it transmits on, then tell me where she is.

Even assuming she keeps her coilgun, she's not a huge threat. She's basically the future equivalent of an infantryman, but with some situationally helpful adaptions. No biggie to defeat if I can convince the police or military to stop her. Or, hell, capture her. Given what she knows (how to service her coilgun, a future secondary-school level idea of how warp travel works (therefore bringing us much closer to FTL) a future secondary-school idea of how to vat-grow GELF amongst other things...) this could actually be a net win situation.

So I'm being hunted by one of the Empire's greatest fighter pilots.

If he's on foot, I might be able to hide long enough for the police to come.

If however, he's in a TIE Interceptor, I'm either really, really screwed or physics will take of it.

Just get the US to nuke it. Problem solved.

Well, Nyarlothep is an Outer God and their intermediary between them and their cults. Hastur is a Great Old One, Cthulhu's half-brother and banished to the stars. They probably don't like each other, which will translate into murderous rampaging.

I like that plan. Let them nuke it out between them while we watch with popcorn. Hope you have life insurance, though, 'cos that'll be one hell of a showdown! I may not be held accountable if we somehow end up having our first meeting with Death :whistle:

It seems we have an alliance my friend. The Haunter of the Dark avatar of Nyarlathotep vs The King in Yellow.

My avatar appearing 40 miles away from me... Well, there goes the planet. And who knows what havoc a second Sun in our solar system would cause.

YES! YES YES YES!

I WIN! I WIN! I'M FINALLY IN AN AVATAR RELATED THREAD WHERE I COME OUT ON TOP! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA1

Well I at least have a lot of time to prepare. Hopefully I can convince someone to help me put the Tonberry in a metal cage without getting stabbed to death.

Dude, Tonberries do damage based on the number of monsters you have killed.

Unless you've got some shit you'd like to tell us, I don't think you've got to worry.

Dude, Tonberries do damage based on the number of monsters you have killed.

Unless you've got some shit you'd like to tell us, I don't think you've got to worry.
That's with their Karma move. Their knife does massive damage regardless.

Either way, since they're extremely slow, they can't cover 40 miles in a day unless they somehow manage to hitch a ride. :lol

Back