Worm Morality Debate Thread

Oh please. The Answer is obvious, and doesn't even require the creep factor of talking about underage characters.

Path to best lay.

AH YES STALIN OF COURSE.

THE WARLORD OF BROCKTON BAY, WHO HAVE RULED THE CITY WITH AN IRON FIST FORMED BY THE EVER LASTING SWAMP OF INSECTOID COMMUNISTS ARMY.

BUT SHE WAS NEVER ALONE, AS SHE HAD VARIOUS COMRADE THAT SWORE TO FOLLOW HER EVEN TO THE DEPTH OF HELL.

INQUISITOR TATTLETALE, WHO WILL SPILL OUT ANY SECRET, EVER IF THEY SOUNDS COMPLETELY BAT SHIT INSANE.

KGB AGENT IMP, WHO WILL FOLLOW THE TARGET OF THE RED SWARM NO MATTER WHERE AND WHEN WITHOUT THE TARGET KNOWING SHE WAS EVER THERE.

COMRADE BITCH, WHO WILL FOLLOW STALIN TO BEYOND THE DEPTH OF HELL, AND GIVE ZERO FUCKS TO ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T CONCERN HER.

And there's also CARDBOARD COMRADE GRUE and COMMISSAR REGENT, who I was too fucking tired to mention now.

Together, they ruled Brockton Bay against the CAPITALIST PIGGOT OF USA!!!

I didn't take any drug I swear.

AH YES STALIN OF COURSE.

THE WARLORD OF BROCKTON BAY, WHO HAVE RULED THE CITY WITH AN IRON FIST FORMED BY THE EVER LASTING SWAMP OF INSECTOID COMMUNISTS ARMY.

BUT SHE WAS NEVER ALONE, AS SHE HAD VARIOUS COMRADE THAT SWORE TO FOLLOW HER EVEN TO THE DEPTH OF HELL.

INQUISITOR TATTLETALE, WHO WILL SPILL OUT ANY SECRET, EVER IF THEY SOUNDS COMPLETELY BAT SHIT INSANE.

KGB AGENT IMP, WHO WILL FOLLOW THE TARGET OF THE RED SWARM NO MATTER WHERE AND WHEN WITHOUT THE TARGET KNOWING SHE WAS EVER THERE.

COMRADE BITCH, WHO WILL FOLLOW STALIN TO BEYOND THE DEPTH OF HELL, AND GIVE ZERO FUCKS TO ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T CONCERN HER.

And there's also CARDBOARD COMRADE GRUE and COMMISSAR REGENT, who I was too fucking tired to mention now.

Together, they ruled Brockton Bay against the CAPITALIST PIGGOT OF USA!!!

I didn't take any drug I swear.
Stalin actually wrote quite decent essays on religious history and economics.

Stalin actually wrote quite decent essays on religious history and economics.

Stalin was also kinda attractive as a young man.

I mean, I'm mostly sorta not attracted to guys, but I could see how someone who is could find this attractive...

So.

A hunk who wrote good essays vs. A warlord who totally wasn't attractive and was too tall and bony.

The choice is yours, people!

I mean, I'm mostly sorta not attracted to guys, but I could see how someone who is could find this attractive...

So.

A hunk who wrote good essays vs. A warlord who totally wasn't attractive and was too tall and bony.

omg 10/10 stalin so hot thank you op i came on bear he growl at capitalism

So.

Weirdest thing about that picture is how the hair and clothes are all back in fashion again. We've cycled back to 1910s Russia fashion wise. The hell.

Back