[X] Open Arkologies (Stage 1) - (0/500)
[X] Infrastructure Focus (Gain +2/0/1/0 Dice)

[x] Open Arkologies (Stage 1) - (0/500)
[x] Infrastructure Focus (Gain +2/0/1/0 Dice)

Gotta go all-out on this one, let's get our not-so-itty-bitty living space set up ASAP and see if the tourists start visiting. 😎

Almost missed this.

[x] Open Arkologies (Stage 1) - (0/500)
[x] Infrastructure Focus (Gain +2/0/1/0 Dice)

PS: the Juvenile is adorable
But the situation is potentially worrying. Because the bunch of juveniles that have been found near our settlement site appear to be abandoned/orphaned and that crit didn't find anything bigger/more dangerous than an adult Shark hound. On the land at least. There hasn't been any aquatic flora/fauna investigation so it's highly likely that while the Shark hound is the 'big dog' on land, there are things that hunt them under the waves. Which neatly explains why the lots of the young are up on the archipelago/shallows. It's a safe environment with lots of food and nothing that will eat them.

Also with all this lush vegetation we're going to have to expect lots of rain.

Well, even with all that aside, it'll be nice to actually make a decent fucking place to live in 40K.

I don't even want to be Da Biggest, I just want to succeed at making a place that isn't a horribly repressive gulag for humanity by their own choices.

Well, even with all that aside, it'll be nice to actually make a decent fucking place to live in 40K.

I don't even want to be Da Biggest, I just want to succeed at making a place that isn't a horribly repressive gulag for humanity by their own choices.
And as long as the GM choice disaster is handled (and there aren't some giant gribbles waiting in the deeper waters) we should be fairly alright.

Though this place is probably going to end up as a combo agri and paradise world because from the sounds of it, we will be able to produce an insane quantity of foodstuffs.

Back