Well it was a boy so I don't think it was pretty​
Okay. So the dragon was Boytty​
Any way Once there was a dragon​
Oh oh oh!, Did it have a Mommy.​
Yes it had a mommy.​
Oh!-​
And a daddy-mommy​
Yup. Everyone needs a Daddy-Mommy.​
So this dragon had books. More than any hoard gold and bigger than the biggest libraries​
Oooo. Bigger than the house.​
Much Bigger. And one day a Fox came to the dragon.​
Like me Like me!​
Yes Dear, a fox like you. So the Fox came and said-​
I know what he said.​
You do?​
He said "Good Morning Fox" and Daddy said-​
Why did you call Fox Daddy, Eito?​
Because Daddy-mommy is every Fox.​
He is?​
Yup!. She told me herself.​
Well but it's not nice to not use Fox. And not Fox is Daddy. So what did the Fox say Eito.​
Oh da- I mean the Fox said really really softly kukukuku:V
I... I'm not sure about this but who told you that?​
Well :oops: you do that sometimes. Like with Aunt Lisa.​
...​
Did I say something wrong mommy?​
Aunt Lisa and I have a date soon. Yes we have a date with Pai-pancakes.​
Yay! Aunt Lisa is coming.​
Maybe. So anyway the Dragon said, So tell me, Fox, what did you come here for. And Fox said, I want knowledge.​
Oh Mommy?​
Yes Dear​
What is knowledge?​
Knowledge is... something I want to teach you soon. Right after maturity and before my husband decides to kill it with fire.​
Ooooo.​
I'll tell you when you're older Eito.​
Okie Dokie.​
So the dragon replied with, if you want knowledge all you have to do is answer me a question with an answer that I do not know off. And Eito do you know what that question is.​
Nope! >yawn< Nopiti nope.​
The question was what is the colour of grass?​
And... did Foxy say an answer?​
Well Foxy said blue.​
Grass is not blue... silly.​
That's what the dragon said. But when he tried to look outside the door the grass was blue.​
Rea...lly​
Yup as blue as the sky. and the Dragon when and used his magic to look around the world and even take some grass. And all of it was blue.​
So what happened.​
Well the Dragon gave up, all his books and all his experiences says that the grass is green. And somehow Fox made it so that nothing the Dragon did would show that the grass is green. The Dragon gave up and asked what illusion did Fox used.And are you still awake?​
Ya....go..on.​
And Fox said that he didn't use an illusion. Just a spell that change Green light to Blue light while inside the Dragon's cave.​
O..........kay​
So the moral of the story is that you don't need illusions all the time. You can use anything to trick someone.​
gnight....​
Well good night cub.​

A Bedtime Story ;incomplete Edition

Once there was a dragon
Was it a pretty Dragon?​
Well it was a boy so I don't think it was pretty​
Okay. So the dragon was Boytty​
Any way Once there was a dragon​
Oh oh oh!, Did it have a Mommy.​
Yes it had a mommy.​
Oh!-​
And a daddy-mommy​
Yup. Everyone needs a Daddy-Mommy.​
So this dragon had books. More than any hoard gold and bigger than the biggest libraries​
Oooo. Bigger than the house.​
Much Bigger. And one day a Fox came to the dragon.​
Like me Like me!​
Yes Dear, a fox like you. So the Fox came and said-​
I know what he said.​
You do?​
He said "Good Morning Fox" and Daddy said-​
Why did you call Fox Daddy, Eito?​
Because Daddy-mommy is every Fox.​
He is?​
Yup!. She told me herself.​
Well but it's not nice to not use Fox. And not Fox is Daddy. So what did the Fox say Eito.​
Oh da- I mean the Fox said really really softly kukukuku:V
I... I'm not sure about this but who told you that?​
Well :oops: you do that sometimes. Like with Aunt Lisa.​
...​
Did I say something wrong mommy?​
Aunt Lisa and I have a date soon. Yes we have a date with Pai-pancakes.​
Yay! Aunt Lisa is coming.​
Maybe. So anyway the Dragon said, So tell me, Fox, what did you come here for. And Fox said, I want knowledge.​
Oh Mommy?​
Yes Dear​
What is knowledge?​
Knowledge is... something I want to teach you soon. Right after maturity and before my husband decides to kill it with fire.​
Ooooo.​
I'll tell you when you're older Eito.​
Okie Dokie.​
So the dragon replied with, if you want knowledge all you have to do is answer me a question with an answer that I do not know off. And Eito do you know what that question is.​
Nope! >yawn< Nopiti nope.​
The question was what is the colour of grass?​
And... did Foxy say an answer?​
Well Foxy said blue.​
Grass is not blue... silly.​
That's what the dragon said. But when he tried to look outside the door the grass was blue.​
Rea...lly​
Yup as blue as the sky. and the Dragon when and used his magic to look around the world and even take some grass. And all of it was blue.​
So what happened.​
Well the Dragon gave up, all his books and all his experiences says that the grass is green. And somehow Fox made it so that nothing the Dragon did would show that the grass is green. The Dragon gave up and asked what illusion did Fox used.And are you still awake?​
Ya....go..on.​
And Fox said that he didn't use an illusion. Just a spell that change Green light to Blue light while inside the Dragon's cave.​
O..........kay​
So the moral of the story is that you don't need illusions all the time. You can use anything to trick someone.​
gnight....​
Well good night cub.​
:o:oops::p

still linking art/omakes and tallying XP gains, ohgodwhysomuchcuteness
(Did the big fox to the side of the chibi-Etnas get coloured? I don't think you posted it after outlining. Also, I hate everyone.)
Actually you only have to hate me less since my etna drawing sucks too much for me to post it here.

These pictures remind me of Okami.

Maybe we'll get to beautify a landscape someday too. With illusions. That totally counts.

Actually you only have to hate me less since my etna drawing sucks too much for me to post it here.
:( post it post it post it
You could call it 'Etna uses an illusion to make it look like she sucks', or 'something Etna drew with her level 6 Drawing skill'! It would still be better than my, um. Pencil-spewings.
Maybe we'll get to beautify a landscape someday too. With illusions. That totally counts.
Well, if you'd started in the Spirit Realm...

@wdango Your sleepy mustachioed Etna earns both 1000 XP and my undying hatred.
@Evillevi Firstly, the reason you didn't get any extra spells for Shapeshifting is because I forgot to copy them in. Ahah. Hahaha. ... I'll, uh, give those a boost to level 2 in apology. :oops:
Saint Simetra's speech (try saying that 10 times fast) earns 100 XP and I'm slipping that in my lore/backstory/world-data, where it will probably remain unused, but WHO KNOWS? And 500 XP for the bedtime story, which we can all learn from. And I think you still have 100 XP from your ballad-drabble to spend.
@assana73 You get another 450 XP for the Zen-cycle. Ha! Only a small amount because it isn't actually Etna or something in-quest! Fufufu~!
@Camellia You get 1000 XP for chibi-Etnas, and 800 XP for the cuties above. Because everyone loves cuties.

Oh, and when you hit level 11 in Shapeshifting, you get something nifty. Soooooon!

:( post it post it post it
You could call it 'Etna uses an illusion to make it look like she sucks', or 'something Etna drew with her level 6 Drawing skill'! It would still be better than my, um. Pencil-spewings.

@wdango Your sleepy mustachioed Etna earns both 1000 XP and my undying hatred.
@Evillevi Firstly, the reason you didn't get any extra spells for Shapeshifting is because I forgot to copy them in. Ahah. Hahaha. ... I'll, uh, give those a boost to level 2 in apology. :oops:
Saint Simetra's speech (try saying that 10 times fast) earns 100 XP and I'm slipping that in my lore/backstory/world-data, where it will probably remain unused, but WHO KNOWS? And 500 XP for the bedtime story, which we can all learn from. And I think you still have 100 XP from your ballad-drabble to spend.
@assana73 You get another 450 XP for the Zen-cycle. Ha! Only a small amount because it isn't actually Etna or something in-quest! Fufufu~!
@Camellia You get 1000 XP for chibi-Etnas, and 800 XP for the cuties above. Because everyone loves cuties.

Oh, and when you hit level 11 in Shapeshifting, you get something nifty. Soooooon!
so I have 950+100+500+100=1650 to spend. Neat.

Also going to OP to check out stuff

And I think Nero's plan won, but if someone could whip up an individual tally because I'm lazy, they get 10 XP for levelling or 50 XP for raising Skills/Magic! Woooooo! See, you can contribute without art or writing, and in a way that doesn't make me drink!

Vote tally:
##### 3.17
[x] Fire magic
No. of votes: 2
wdango, Ginger Maniac
[x] Fire magic
[X] Accept rat-killing quest?[Y/N]
[X] Accept quest of... making a sandwich?[Y/N]
[X] Accept quest of sketching the Art Supply Store owner's portrait? (Unlocked by Drawing Skill!)[Y/N]
[X] Accept quest of retreiving fruit from orchard outside town?[Y/N]
[X] Accept quest of killing 10 rabbits outside town?[Y/N]
[X] Make use of those other Skill tutors! Although that'll probably take some time...
-[X] Smithing

No. of votes: 1
assana73
[X] Fire magic
-[X] Spend as much XP as is needed to get to Level 10
-[X] Unlock Air magic.

-[X] Use our most cost efficient Offensive spell to kill the rats whereever possible
-[X] Use the setting of putting all gained exp into our Fire Magic to level it up
-[X] Start the quest with full MP
-[X] Use bread and stuff. Like (eugh) vegetable
-[X] Use an illusion to make the sandwich taste better
[X] Accept quest of sketching the Art Supply Store owner's portrait? (Unlocked by Drawing Skill!)[Y/N]
-[X] Draw the portrait with him petting you. Then look at him. Then at the Picture, Then look at him
-[X] Use our Upgraded fire Spell and change our setting to have all xp go to the spell for reduced cost
-[X]Start with Max MP
[X] Accept quest of finding a child's lost toy, SOMEWHERE in town?[Y/N]
-[X] Find the child and use illusions to see if you can play charades to find out what the toy looks like
[X] (Something else?)
-[X] Look for any trinkets that would allow our ALMIGHTY POWER to regenerate fast.
No. of votes: 6
Nero200, pressea, Koden, MHLord, Blaze121o, Vegas Vic
[X] Fire magic
Omegahugger
[X] Fire magic
-[X] Spend as much XP as is needed to get to Level 10
-[X] Unlock Air magic.

[X] Make use of those other Skill tutors! Although that'll probably take some time...
-[X] ... Dancing
XkaliburRage
[X] Fire Magic
-[X] Spend 1.5k BXP to level Fire magic to lvl6. Use the rest of our BXP to level the strongest offensive spell to minimise MP cost
-[X] Unlock Air magic.
-[X] Use our most cost efficient Offensive spell to kill the rats whereever possible
-[X] Use the setting of putting all gained exp into our Fire Magic to level it up
-[X] Start the quest with full MP

-[X] Use bread and stuff. Like (eugh) vegetable
-[X] Use an illusion to make the sandwich taste better

-[X] Draw the portrait with him petting you. Then look at him. Then at the Picture, Then look at him
-[X] Use our Upgraded fire Spell and change our setting to have all xp go to the spell for reduced cost
-[X]Start with Max MP

-[X] Find the child and use illusions to see if you can play charades to find out what the toy looks like
[X] (Something else?)
-[X] Look for any trinkets that would allow our ALMIGHTY POWER to regenerate fast.
No. of votes: 2
Evillevi, Erehwon
[X] Fire magic
[X] Accept All quests
-[X] ... Dancing
lordnyx

The... kitsune starting area? That sounds like a great destination for when the first wave of human players hits. We can teach our lessers.

though that's like months from now and this quest probably won't get that far without looots of timeskipping

Last edited:
Fun fact the only difference between my plan and nero's is this line

-[] Spend 1.5k BXP to level Fire magic to lvl6. Use the rest of our BXP to level the strongest offensive spell to minimise MP cost
-[] Spend as much XP as is needed to get to Level 10

since I made mine without counting on the other people's Omake BXP

The... kitsune starting area? That sounds like a great destination for when the first wave of human players hits. We can teach our lessers.
You could! Now you only have to figure out how to get there, as you're stuck in the Material Realm...
though that's like months from now and this quest probably won't get that far without looots of timeskipping
There'd better be time-skipping...
I have no idea what to spend my 1000 XP on. :D
You can save it if you want, I'll just list it on the char sheet as saved for you. Then you can suddenly level up a needed skill just when you want it most!

You could! Now you only have to figure out how to get there, as you're stuck in the Material Realm...

There'd better be time-skipping...

You can save it if you want, I'll just list it on the char sheet as saved for you. Then you can suddenly level up a needed skill just when you want it most!
Also 50 BXP on skills and Spells on my part to round off that annoying 1650 into 1700

Back