Transfictional Isekai Chatroom [IC]

User: Vanquisher of Beginning
Current Identity: Ye Xuan
Active Mission: -NONE-
Current World: You agreed to fight with Mechas; why do you use your body to destroy stars?
Finance: 56,000 Contribution Points

Having a Space Station not only help with smuggling,

I also can start doing business, exploiting the fact that I have some of the largest zero-G factory humanity can have and asteroid mining right. It means that I have an oligopoly on many products such as ultra clear fibre optic cable and lab grown organic tissues. Being a businessman that I am, we immediately start set up channel.

Normal currency might be useless for most mecha pilot but as someone who still buy mundane material to make my own mecha from scratch as oppose of using Abyss' preset. I need all the material for my R&D

And this isn't mention how I can use money to achieve my dream of being Gatcha game whale~

Basic result probably multi-module? Ufufu, or it might just be one really one~
Sound possible, by the way if you need metal you can call me, I got tons from asteroid mining~

User: Tea-Fuelled Intellect
Name:
Intelli Saiko
World: Boku no Hero Academia
Mission: -
Finance: - CP

School is pleasant, I suppose. It's nice to simply be yet another kid and not needing to care about complicated thing.

Haah, I suppose I worked a bit too hard these last few years. Enjoying something inane such as talking to classmates, gossiping about what's happening, eating lunch with others, these are all nice. I would say I am building connections for future events but in all honesty, I put all those concern for later. I simply want to enjoy things here without needing to worry about implications or risks. Simply being yet another student, albeit one that study on how to be a 'hero'.

Granted, USJ incident should be soon so I suppose I should enjoy this while it last. My spies already indicate things are on track as the many small times villain recruited for a big event at least. All Might is far healthier but I shouldn't be slacking in preparing contingencies.

Sound possible, by the way if you need metal you can call me, I got tons from asteroid mining~
She said since the mission require her to leave a self-sustained faction, it's better to start finding the vein herself so the people can supply up to the future when she left. She does indicate wanting to get some regardless though. Something about more resources the better and 'if nothing else, I'll just make fake mine and embedded the ores into the ground'

User: Venator of Absolution
Current Identity: Alvin Frei
Active mission: -NONE-
Current World: Villainess Paradise
Finance: 30,000 Contribution Points

I was cornered…

The whole world was a set-up; God of Destruction had no chance from the very beginning. God of Darkness, not only he has the power of creation but 7 out of 9 single digit dungeons had long become god with significant portfolio.

Saying that worlds is run by the dungeon is an understatement at this point. Anyway before Eliot took me away I, for the first time, to activate final celestial armament "MAOU" the Jinki have power of 'anti-enemy' which turn into 'anti-world' as soon as I target the God of Darkness. I don't know what happen afterward beyond fact that due to my action Eliot will took all my ultra skill away.

At least he didn't re-impose the limitation; I can use my super power and job skill without losing talent now.

Simply being yet another student, albeit one that study on how to be a 'hero'.
Hero school always is a fun concept~

User: Great Work Prospector
Name:
Clara of Archisorte
World: Tropico? A Lord Game?
Mission: El Presidente Never Dies!
Finance: 2000000 CP

But was it just structure that I got from a certain Mongrel? No, not at all.

Ufufu, Dinosaurs! Ah, the dream of many children, recreated and refined. Perhaps not truly original as they should be but that didn't diminished their glory at all. In the end, giant lizards are cool after all, so even if not scientifically accurate, they are still quite valuable and perhaps even more. Most importantly, these ones are refined by whatever the world is into truly become quite the killing machine so their genes will be even more valuable. I doubt a random prehistoric pig able to do aoe heal originally after all~

Since the people will need to adapt to the new tech and slowly explore surrounding area for resource, I should quickly fabricate something using these~

The whole world was a set-up; God of Destruction had no chance from the very beginning. God of Darkness, not only he has the power of creation but 7 out of 9 single digit dungeons had long become god with significant portfolio.
Ufufu~ As expected, it was quite the set-up~ Good to hear you survive, I wonder if the resulting world will be up for salvage~ I don't doubt some would be interested in that...such as a certain occultist~

User ID: Viceroy of Calamities
Current Identity: Sean Stretton
Active mission: Unlock Eden
Current World: Iron Ladies + Rogue Galaxy
Finance: 1,000,000 Contribution Points

My journey with JRPG cast start in the desert planet.

While I don't get to meet Jaster when he was introduced, he still ended up walk into me while I was acting cool. As expected of the protagonist, I supposed, as you might have expected I introduce myself and ended up give some hint about what we're looking for.

Soon enough, we reached Juraika, the Jungle planet.

Here I met with the frog; this frog has the ability to synthesise weapon… Seeing how useful it is, I decided to take a sample and send them to Caishen. Not sure what he can do with it, but he might be able to develop some interesting pet? Anyway, after we find the frog, we end up encounter another great beast… But before I can show my awesomeness, the team already defeat them. I guess I'll stay a support.

In the end, giant lizards are cool after all, so even if not scientifically accurate, they are still quite valuable and perhaps even more.
Dinosaur are cool indeed~

Back