The whole world is a Gamer. Lit RPG/The Gamer

I don't know what groups exist already.
I was hoping to build a Rune Mage. Does anyone know how to get started making your first Rune?

Name: Matteo Singh
Sex: Male
Personality: Defined by his unbridled curiosity and love for life, Matteo has been all over the world to see everything he can, meeting all sorts of people. He's excited by the new opportunities this world brings, and even when things get tough, he chooses to remain positive. Some may say he's trying to suppress his fears or run from them, but he'd just say he'd rather look forward then back. He especially wants to study this new magic-it's existence changes the whole world, and he wants to find a way to share it's benefits with others.
Stats: (Start with 5 in all and 5 to distribute)
Strength: 5
Constitution: 5
Dexterity: 5
Agility: 5
Willpower: 9
Intelligence: 6
HP: 30
MP: 51

Primary Class: Mage
Skills:
LvL 1 Staff Mastery:Each level makes appropriate equipment 5% more effective as well as imparting you with more technical skill in it's usage.
LvL 1 Cloth Mastery:Each level makes appropriate equipment 5% more effective as well as imparting you with more technical skill in it's usage.
LvL 1 Mana bolt: Cost 10 Mana and shots a bolt that does damage equal to ((Intelligence+Skill Level)*2.5)

Equipment:
Level 1 White Bone Staff (The skeleton that originally attacked him used a bone spear, but the head broke off, so he just uses the rest of it as a staff.
Level 1 White Metalworking Chisel

Last edited:
No idea about how to enchant yet? Seems to be just carving Runes unto a flat surface

Great post though! I formally invite you to my wanna-be-cultist cult.

No idea about how to enchant yet? Seems to be just carving Runes unto a flat surface

Great post though! I formally invite you to my wanna-be-cultist cult.
You're the guy shouting "Anyone want to join a cult?" Wow you really have a way of selling yourself... ;)

Actually I think I'm looking for a group who wants to go downtown to get the medical supplies but I don't think anyone is doing that yet.

Can I just post in the IC, or should I wait for GM approval first?

You kinda already have GM approval? I just went ahead anyway to be honest. I'd go ahead with it.
Also, yes. I'm the guy who shouted, "Yo! Anybody wanna join my cult!" It's best to be direct in times like these.

Name: "Remmy"
Sex: M
Appearance:
Personality: Look, I don't like my real name, so just call me Remmy. Alright, so apparently my life (and a bunch of other peoples') just became a video game, with all that would entail. Monsters roaming around, quests abound...and of course, treasure. My favorite part. Unfortunately, I have to fight to get said treasure. Ah well. I'd need to level grind to get the good stuff anyways. At least it's better than retail. Retail didn't let me shoot magic from my hands, now did it?!
Stats: (Start with 5 in all and 5 to distribute)
Strength: 5
Constitution: 5
Dexterity: 5
Agility: 5
Willpower: 9
Intelligence: 6
HP: 30
MP: 51

XP: 31/45 (Level 3)
Primary Class: Mage (Level 3)
Skills:
Staff Mastery (Level 1):Each level makes appropriate equipment 5% more effective as well as imparting you with more technical skill in it's usage.
Cloth Mastery (Level 1):Each level makes appropriate equipment 5% more effective as well as imparting you with more technical skill in it's usage.
Mana bolt (Level 1): Cost 10 Mana and shots a bolt that does damage equal to ((Intelligence+Skill Level)*2.5) [17.5]
Multi-Bolt (Level 1)

Equipment:
Bo-Staff (Level 1; White)
Slingshot (Level 1; White)
Bone Material x6
White Medicine x2 (Heals 10 HP over 5 seconds)
Ammo Magazine x2

Last edited:
Remmy: Day 2

1. Exp Grinding
2. Exp Grinding
3. Exp Grinding
4. Church
5. Homeless
Rictus threw 3 10-faced dice. Reason: Grinding Total: 14
10 10 1 1 3 3

Now, IIRC Skill Training is 1/2 of regular grinding exp, soo...

Edit: Do I round that up or down?
Fellgrave threw 3 10-faced dice. Total: 21
6 6 7 7 8 8

Mark Doyle: Day 2

1. Exp Grinding
2. Exp Grinding
3. Exp Grinding
4. Church
5. Homeless

Ignore the first set. They were d6s.
Too Desensitized threw 3 6-faced dice. Reason: Experience Gain Total: 15
6 6 6 6 3 3