The whole world is a Gamer. Lit RPG/The Gamer

My plan is to act transparent as possible, until it is agreed upon that my wanna-be emo self is harmless. Like, committing a misdemeanors to unlock the Dark Mage route.

I guess it's too late to join in on Mr.rodent's cult plan? I'll have to join in next turn. In the meantime, time to post my introduction proper!

My plan is to act transparent as possible, until it is agreed upon that my wanna-be emo self is harmless. Like, committing a misdemeanors to unlock the Dark Mage route.

I guess it's too late to join in on Mr.rodent's cult plan? I'll have to join in next turn. In the meantime, time to post my introduction proper!

I suspect that you'll meet greater success than me, hard to convince people you're harmless after you ritualistically murder someone after all.

As to the last bit you'll have to take that up with the Boss. I don't have the authority to speak to that.

Watches the forces of darkness gather, quietly sharpening my weapons from my spot in a church belltower

God is watching, sinners...

Watches the forces of darkness gather, quietly sharpening my weapons from my spot in a church belltower

God is watching, sinners...

Sits on a stoop in front of an old brownstone checking the wrappings of his hammer. He knows a reckoning is coming and he's ready to keep both sides in check.

Balance For the win!

Last edited:
Good news is that sides no longer matter to me~! If you're alone, soloing, what matter does such thing as 'Allegiance' have?

None! You can just have fun slaughtering your enemies and trying not to die~!

Wait, does Grinding for items count as normal grinding?

Also, I can't comment on the Discord chat?
Edit: Changed Item Grinding to Hospital.

Last edited:
It says: "You do not have permission to send messages in this channel." I took a screenshot, but I don't know how to send it over Sufficientvelocity.

Very odd... Oh! Wait!

Zedalb has to assign the role of 'Player' to you. He probably forgot to do so. We can see about fixing that when he gets back.

Technically we're still on the first day? We have a lot of players though.
Edit: But please, don't join the Loli Life Squad.

Last edited:
Back