The Shut-In Cultivator (Isekai Xianxia)

Sorry for the long delay. Here is the next chapter...

So, I actually got stuck on this chapter. I don't know how I will continue this these children, as they weren't fleshed out when I wrote about them.

I also got sick, so I am unable to update this story for sometime, and when I did get back to writing this yesterday, almost every idea I have last year was gone.

So... yeah... I think it will be harder for me to update this one. I might even go to a hiatus again...

Sorry everyone...
How about some timeskips while the kids grow up. This is xianxia, you could timeskips thousands of year while not changing much.

Could just have them in the background/Have them be the one that end up encountering all the rando's that got attracted to the MC's Place.

'N-no... I can hold my hunger! I have to know what she wants from us!'

Just as he was thinking that...

"Delicious."
"We can't accept food from a stranger! First we should-"
"Nom nom nom."
"...Sister."
"What."

Their mother always told them that if they decided to walk the path of immortality, they had to grasped every opportunity that fell on their lap.
-First rule of Demon Beast Mom: grasp every opportunity.
-Second rule of Demon Beast Mom: don't be an asshole.
...Sister is better at remembering the second rule.

The world is also incredibly large. Just the city that Xiu Bai originated spans a few thousands of li. I vaguely know that li is a measurement of distance, though I don't know specifically how long it is.
Wow! This city is so large?

How large is it?

Thousands of Li!

And how large is a Li?

Iunno. A millimetre? Maybe a mile? Could be a foot I guess.

Random idea, regarding Demon Beast Mom. What if she's actually alive?

She told her children to run away... in order to protect them from herself.

Because she decided to become a DEMON beast, to deal with the ones hunting them. Permanently.

The problem is... Now she can't turn back. She's stuck as a full Demon; doesn't even remember the "mom" part.

And she could end destroying Everything, unless her children stop her and/or help her remember who she really is.

But it would be very dangerous! If only there was someone who could help those kids to become ridiculously OP... :V

Back