The Lonely Scarecrow (Naruto)

Not to mention if we end up social linking with Gai more, we'll probably absorb more Taijutsu related stuff. If we combine it with our Chakra Control, we could even maybe get somewhere near Tsunade's 1000 meter punch level of strength.

Obviously we need to power creep harder than the progressively harder opponents appear

Also combine the Chidori/Raikiri when we develop it with the kenjutsu skills we'll be learning :cool:

The Chidori is an imperfect attempt at a Lightning Rasengan, if I remember right. The Raikiri is a stronger version of that.

It always seemed like the Rasengan was suited for the wind affinity especially considering it involves spinning chakra in multiple directions in the palm of one's hand.

Last edited:
I think it also goes well with both lightning and fire.

Water and earth... I'm not so sure.

Last edited:
[X]Yes
[X]No
[X]Break back into your family compound to get the Kenjutsu scrolls you father had lying around. (You can now learn E-Ranked Kenjutsu)
[X]Learn a jutsu (Limited to E-rank Jutsu in the opening post)
-[X] Body Replacement

I demand social links for these three in the future :3

[X]Yes
[X]No
[X]Break back into your family compound to get the Kenjutsu scrolls you father had lying around. (You can now learn E-Ranked Kenjutsu)
-[X] Body Replacement

[X] Yes

[X] No

[X] Break back into your family compound to get the Kenjutsu scrolls you father had lying around. (You can now learn E-Ranked Kenjutsu)

[X] Learn a jutsu (Limited to E-rank Jutsu in the opening post)
-[X] Body Replacement

[X] Chakra Control (Average, but for a five year old you are amazing)
[X]No, the man was a failure. If he had just followed the basic Shinobi rules he would still be here. You would be the consummate Shinobi, if those around you couldn't keep up then that was on them. (+20 on all combat and training rolls (Once in a Generation perk), -15 on all Social rolls (Anti-Social perk))

Screw social all the power

[X] Chakra Control (Average, but for a five year old you are amazing)
[X]No, the man was a failure. If he had just followed the basic Shinobi rules he would still be here. You would be the consummate Shinobi, if those around you couldn't keep up then that was on them. (+20 on all combat and training rolls (Once in a Generation perk), -15 on all Social rolls (Anti-Social perk))

Screw social all the power
Might want to check the latest update...

[x]No

[x]No

[X]Continue Chakra control training (You will now try walking on water)

[x]Break back into your family compound to get the Kenjutsu scrolls you father had lying around. (You can now learn E-Ranked Kenjutsu)

[X]Yes
[X]No
[X]Explore the village (Meet a potential social link)
Soon my hip cool rival....soon.

[X]Yes
[X]No
-[X] Body Replacement

[X]Yes
[X]Yes (DC 65)
We took the sword, might as well make the most of it.
[X]Learn a jutsu (Body Replacement Technique)

[x]No

[x]No

[x]Break back into your family compound to get the Kenjutsu scrolls you father had lying around. (You can now learn E-Ranked Kenjutsu)

[x]Yes

[x]No

[X]Learn a jutsu (Body Replacement Technique)

Back