The Lonely Scarecrow (Naruto)

I don't actually really care for Minato,Kushina,Obito or rin much so I won't vote for them,I actually want to hang out with Kurenai so that we can hopefully get genjutsu bonuses.
[X]Training
-[X]Body replacement.
[X]Hang out with someone
-[X]Asuma Sarutobi
Hopefully Asuma will lead us to Kurenai.

[x] Plan Balanced Life
-[x] Minato-sensei wants you to feel at home, so he's offering a family trip out on the town with Kushina to get used to one another. (+++ to Minato Namikaze's and Kushina Uzumaki's social link)
-[x] Training
--[x] Kawarimi

Praise the Log.

[x] Minato-sensei wants you to feel at home, so he's offering a family trip out on the town with Kushina to get used to one another. (+++ to Minato Namikaze's and Kushina Uzumaki's social link)
[x] Training
-[x]substitution

Let's see where the vote is, and I'm calling it for Plan Balanced Life because SB followed the same trend.
Adhoc vote count started by Blueharbor on Jul 16, 2017 at 10:40 PM, finished with 12 posts and 10 votes.

• [x] Plan Balanced Life
    [x] Minato-sensei wants you to feel at home, so he's offering a family trip out on the town with Kushina to get used to one another. (+++ to Minato Namikaze's and Kushina Uzumaki's social link)
    [x] Training
    --[x] Kawarimi
    [x] Training
    --[x] Kawarimi
    [x] Training
    -[x]substitution

Last edited:
Back