The Life of a Half-Saiyan (Thread1) (DBZ)

Ultra Trunks?
Do you means SS1g3 the big guy or SS2g2 the Super form?

But yes, there is no Oozaru1 grade2 yet.
Grade3 is always unlockable in every form, it's Trunk's bulk up form.
Oh. Okay. That's good. Guess that's something to give Vageta if he survives. The grade 3 Oozoru, that is.

It's not that hard to work out is it?

Full power Super Saiyan 4 is different than SS4. Its x8,000 (assuming you've unlocked only SS2 and SS3 but not any of SS2grade2, SS3grade2 or PSSgrade2, so Goku in GT)
That plus Fusion Shenanigans and a couple other things.

Separating Legend and Gossard is hard right now, it hurts.

Damn, SS4 Gogeta sounds way more broken the SSB Vegito considering SSB doesn't give the x50 multiplier. Unless SSB's perfect ki control gives something in return to make up for the lack of multiplier. Hmmm maybe the Vegito fusion is better than Gogeta so it can make up for SSB's lack of multiplier.

You don't have a massive amount of experience with the mental Legend stuff, just pushing it away.

No, only Super Saiyan.
Yes there are, you just need surgery to unlock them.

Hmmm it sounds like next turn Gossard should focus on mastering the Green form and Gohan should focus on mastering all the SS forms they have unlocked already. That nasty acid side effect from the Legendary form needs to go.

Potara fusion is suppose to be stronger than Dance Fusion, which is why they used it in the Buu Arc rather than just dancing.

Ah right, I forgot about that :oops: They also both of the same time limit problem since Potara isn't permanent anymore I.e. the more powerful the fusion the shorter the duration.

I guess Gogeta really is gonna need all the multipliers to keep up with Vegito :o

Damn, SS4 Gogeta sounds way more broken the SSB Vegito considering SSB doesn't give the x50 multiplier. Unless SSB's perfect ki control gives something in return to make up for the lack of multiplier. Hmmm maybe the Vegito fusion is better than Gogeta so it can make up for SSB's lack of multiplier.

Hmmm it sounds like next turn Gossard should focus on mastering the Green form and Gohan should focus on mastering all the SS forms they have unlocked already. That nasty acid side effect from the Legendary form needs to go.

FPSS4 is x8 over SS4
SSB is 1< x? <50 over SSG
Before factoring in Esoterics or Perfect Ki Control, SSB can be anywhere from 9-49 and still be better
Odds improve when you add Potara vs Dance

Oh. Okay. That's good. Guess that's something to give Vageta if he survives. The grade 3 Oozoru, that is.

Vegeta knows about grade3, he just doesn't use Oozaru g3 because having a huge static malus to speed is bad. Especially when you are a giant ape with a big weak point.
And doesn't train because Planet Plant Saiyans

God Names I've spoiled:
Red + Green: The Divine King
Red + Orange: The Demonic Lord
Red + Yellow: The Reaper
Red + Perfect Ki Control: The Incarnate Soul (Canon Super Saiyan God Blue)

This was Sosai for a while, although I can't remember where I got it from, I thought it was Green in japanese, but googling it led me to Wiki where I was informed it meant "President" or "That guy who invented a new kind of Karate and spread it to the West"
So I swapped it to Green[/QUOTE]

FPSS4 is x8 over SS4
SSB is 1< x? <50 over SSG
Before factoring in Esoterics or Perfect Ki Control, SSB can be anywhere from 9-49 and still be better
Odds improve when you add Potara vs Dance

Huh, when you put it that way SS4 sounds like chump change compared to SSB. Damn, maybe going the SS4 route is not the way to go well maybe not for Gohan anyway. I think he'll probably get more from going for Divine Ki then going for Reaper(Red + Yellow) ki right after since he probably gets a bonus to unlocking forms related to Super Saiyan.

For Gossard it probably doesn't matter since he can easily add Green ki to any of his forms. Going the SS4 route does give Gossard an excuse to max out his science though :D

Gottex is probably gonna end up becoming the Incarnate Soul at this rate and learning Kaioken since Goku is her teacher right now. Actually does Goku spar with Gottex or is Gottex to busy learning Kami stuff?

Vegeta knows about grade3, he just doesn't use Oozaru g3 because having a huge static malus to speed is bad. Especially when you are a giant ape with a big weak point.
And doesn't train because Planet Plant Saiyans

Ugh, Planet Plant Saiyans. All I can think about when I see them in this quest is this starting at 14:17. To be fair to the Planet Plant Saiyans said gun did kill a whole bunch of Saiyans every time it was born :p

Does Vegeta at use Oozaru Grade 2?

I asked for clarification, and he said yes, he was talking about the grades. So, it's the grade 2 that needs the surgery.

I asked for clarification, and he said yes, he was talking about the grades. So, it's the grade 2 that needs the surgery.
He said "yes, there's no Oozaru 1 Grade 2 yet". I interpreted that to mean that, even with surgery, there is no Oozaru 1 Grade 2. Period. That's not a thing that exists.
He also said right after that that Grade 3 was achievable by all forms. And later said that Vegeta can do it, but doesn't, because it's bad for fights.

Man if we have to get surgery to even get Oozaru grade 2 or if grade 2 doesn't exist in base Oozaru then Oozaru seems like such a useless transformation to start out with if we don't have the Brown spark :confused:

At least we get SS4 in the end but damn that's a lot of effort for it.

Last edited:
Man if we have to get surgery to even get Oozaru grade 2 or if grade 2 doesn't exist in base Oozaru then Oozaru seems like such a useless transformation to start out with if we don't have the Brown spark :confused:

We don't know what esoterics Oozaru has. Haven't looked at it at all yet, and QM has said that the lower multiplier stuff has more esoterics, and it has a lower multiplier than Orange, which gives passive reality warping.

We don't know what esoterics Oozaru has. Haven't looked at it at all yet, and QM has said that the lower multiplier stuff has more esoterics, and it has a lower multiplier than Orange, which gives passive reality warping.
Possibly rapid healing, mind alteration resistance, Instinct control once you're coherent in it, anatomical limiter removing due to the form change and so on?

If that's the case I can't wait to see Cyan cause that one only has a x2 multiplier :D Green is already pretty crazy with all its estoterics.

If that's the case I can't wait to see Cyan cause that one only has a x2 multiplier :D Green is already pretty crazy with all its estoterics.
Well, Green was a byproduct of failing to hit Perfect Saiyan. Which just shows how bullshit Perfect Saiyan is. Seriously, we hit Perfect Saiyan somehow and the post it happens in will just be "You won the quest. How do you spend your winning everything forever?" Of course, this should be entirely impossible for us to pull off. Unless the QM screws up hard and we get all the crits.

Trans-Saiyan transformation.
You guys know that Yellow/Brown 2 creates an idealised version of your body and none of the Oozaru forms are affected by the youth limiter.

---

Grade2 Oozaru is locked in the same way to Form2 and Form3
But does not REQUIRE Surgery (though that is an option). This is because Grades are so much easier than Forms so any locks are easier to break
Grade2 unlocks without Surgery if you ???. Naturally this involves any one other colour.

God Names I've spoiled:
Red + Green: The Divine King
Red + Orange: The Demonic Lord
Red + Yellow: The Reaper
Red + Perfect Ki Control: The Incarnate Soul (Canon Super Saiyan God Blue)

This was Sosai for a while, although I can't remember where I got it from, I thought it was Green in japanese, but googling it led me to Wiki where I was informed it meant "President" or "That guy who invented a new kind of Karate and spread it to the West"
So I swapped it to Green

Huh, when you put it that way SS4 sounds like chump change compared to SSB. Damn, maybe going the SS4 route is not the way to go well maybe not for Gohan anyway. I think he'll probably get more from going for Divine Ki then going for Reaper(Red + Yellow) ki right after since he probably gets a bonus to unlocking forms related to Super Saiyan.

If you say so.
Though you are comparing untrained SSP/SS4 to SG and getting equal power levels.
And SSPg2 is x8 if you have Perfect Super Saiyan without any of the grade2s from USS and ASS
You don't know if it gets better by improving PSS or trying to unlock the other Brown/Yellow form to make Perfect Ogon Oozaru

Playing Devils Advocate. Between SS4 and SG:
There is a better choice to unlock from Base form
There is a better choice to use in battle if both are unlocked
I won't tell you which is which.

I will point out that comparing Incarnate Soul to Super Gogeta Primal (Full Power Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta) is folly.
It's like comparing DBS' Super Trunks form (which is SS2g2, same as Primal is Brown/Yellow2g2) to Perfect Legend, one is maxed out Power wise, the other is only a quarter of its potential at most.

For Gossard it probably doesn't matter since he can easily add Green ki to any of his forms. Going the SS4 route does give Gossard an excuse to max out his science though :D

SS4 requires no science. You are perhaps thinking of Perfect Ogon Oozaru, the combo SS4 is a part of. Which does require Science.

Gottex is probably gonna end up becoming the Incarnate Soul at this rate and learning Kaioken since Goku is her teacher right now. Actually does Goku spar with Gottex or is Gottex to busy learning Kami stuff?

Gottex isn't learning Martial Arts yet no.

Does Vegeta at use Oozaru Grade 2?

It is locked, sorry.

There is no science required for canon SS4
SS4 isn't even the highest you can push that form without science.
Also, right now Gohan can reach x4,000 by looking at the moon, gaining control and then going Full Power. Vegeta did that and he didn't even have a tail at the time!

Gossard can do the same if he learnt Super Saiyan, though can't go Full Power because he lacks either Form linked to Yellow

If you say so.
Though you are comparing untrained SSP/SS4 to SG and getting equal power levels.
And SSPg2 is x8 if you have Perfect Super Saiyan without any of the grade2s from USS and ASS
You don't know if it gets better by improving PSS or trying to unlock the other Brown/Yellow form to make Perfect Ogon Oozaru

Looks like we'll just have to wait until Gohan goes down that route since he is the closest one to getting it with having already unlocked Super Saiyan already.

Playing Devils Advocate. Between SS4 and SG:
There is a better choice to unlock from Base form
There is a better choice to use in battle if both are unlocked
I won't tell you which is which.

Hmmm gonna have to think on this one for a bit.

I will point out that comparing Incarnate Soul to Super Gogeta Primal (Full Power Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta) is folly.
It's like comparing DBS' Super Trunks form (which is SS2g2, same as Primal is Brown/Yellow2g2) to Perfect Legend, one is maxed out Power wise, the other is only a quarter of its potential at most.

Hmmm looks like SS4 has a higher ceiling than the Incarnate Soul.

SS4 requires no science. You are perhaps thinking of Perfect Ogon Oozaru, the combo SS4 is a part of. Which does require Science.

It looks like I need to reread this thread. These forms are still confusing me :oops:

Gottex isn't learning Martial Arts yet no.

I guess the Wonder Twins get to stay in the lime light a little longer then :p

It is locked, sorry.

Looks like Vegeta is gonna lose even harder now against anyone on Earth not that Grade 2 would have made much of a difference.

There is no science required for canon SS4
SS4 isn't even the highest you can push that form without science.
Also, right now Gohan can reach x4,000 by looking at the moon, gaining control and then going Full Power. Vegeta did that and he didn't even have a tail at the time!

Gossard can do the same if he learnt Super Saiyan, though can't go Full Power because he lacks either Form linked to Yellow

Knowing Gohan he'd do that to restrain Gossard. Of course that x4000 multiplier would probably kill him if Deluded Saiyan can still cripple him at only x1000.

Potara fusion is suppose to be stronger than Dance Fusion, which is why they used it in the Buu Arc rather than just dancing.
Ah right, I forgot about that :oops: They also both of the same time limit problem since Potara isn't permanent anymore I.e. the more powerful the fusion the shorter the duration.

I guess Gogeta really is gonna need all the multipliers to keep up with Vegito :o
It's actually really odd, in canon:

Vegito is more potent in terms of combat prowess and normal ki manipulations (Spirit Sword, for example..which we should get, by the way. A way to cut flesh and extend range is useful, even at high power levels).

Gogeta has more esoterics, though: Negative Energy Inversion, object creation, etcetera.

Considering Gotenks also excelled at esoterics, I'm guessing dance-based Fusions get some kind if bonus on that front, while Potara fusions are better at combining the raw skill and power of the compinents.

Back