The Green Beast of the South (Legend of Korra Quest)

[X] Train earthbending with Master Bao
[X] Keep doing waterbending katas
[X] Learning to meditate
[X] Spend time with Korra

Vote Tally : The Green Beast of the South (Legend of Korra Quest) | Page 32 | Sufficient Velocity
##### NetTally 1.7.4

[12] Train earthbending with Master Bao
[11] Learning to meditate
[9] Try to learn more about the world
[6] Spend time with Korra
[6] Train the Strong Fist on my own
[5] Spend time with Master Bao
[4] Train moving in the shadows
[3] Explore the compound
[3] Explore the compund
[3] Keep doing waterbending katas
[2] Try to train your seismic sense

Total No. of Voters: 16

Does no one want to learn Waterbending Katas with Korra? We should be able to learn out rather quickly alongside her, and QM has said could learn something rather neat.

We, "Might" learn something neat there and socialize at the same time, or we could dedicate our efforts to something that has immediate and tangible benefits while dedicating an action to social.

I'm not deadset against the idea, but it doesn't look too appealing at the moment.

[X] Train moving in the shadows
[X] Train the Strong Fist on my own
[X] Try to learn more about the world

I want to train my seismic sense to the max so I making my body use just to see where I'm going!
am making my body use just it

"It was after one of my sessions of waterbending katas, I tried to move slowing focusing my mind in my connection to the earth and I felt it," I said remembering that day.
move, slowly focusing

"…Well, at less you're motivate."
motivated

"Correct, at that time I was just a small child in Ba Sing Se, they were dark times, the Fire Nation had managed to conquer my city, forcing many of the earthbenders to hide and run, my parents tried their best but eventually they find us,"
<run on sentence. You can't use commas like they are periods or semicolons. Possible alternative: "Correct. At that time I was just a small child in Ba Sing Se. They were dark times; the Fire Nation had managed to conquer my city, forcing many of the earthbenders to run and hide. My parents tried their best but eventually they found us,">

Those were my thoughts then, and suddenly, a miracle happened, the Withe Lotus."
White

"They were everywhere, Masters of the 3 Elements and even some without any, fighting against the fire nation soldiers and winning, it was a sight of wonder, it was fast, it was brutal, and it was the best moment of my life."
winning. It was a sight of wonder:

it took some days but eventually the city was liberate
liberated
and the Fire Nation had yield
yielded

We, "Might" learn something neat there and socialize at the same time, or we could dedicate our efforts to something that has immediate and tangible benefits while dedicating an action to social.

I'm not deadset against the idea, but it doesn't look too appealing at the moment.
I was not suggesting the Katas as a replacement for social, rather an addition to.

But "immediate and tangible benefits", the Katas would give us too, the "neat" thing would be a bonus on top. While doing the Katas we'd be getting better at fighting, we'll almost certainly get something in Seismic Sense considering the fact that the Katas are what gave it to us inthe first place, we could learn kinetic meditation (the water-bending katas are more likely to work for it than Earthbending) since that is basically exactly what caused us to discover Seismic Sense and I'm almost certain we would if we also do a meditation action.

Last edited:
am making my body use just it

move, slowly focusing

motivated

<run on sentence. You can't use commas like they are periods or semicolons. Possible alternative: "Correct. At that time I was just a small child in Ba Sing Se. They were dark times; the Fire Nation had managed to conquer my city, forcing many of the earthbenders to run and hide. My parents tried their best but eventually they found us,">

White

winning. It was a sight of wonder:

liberated

yielded
Thanks, all fixed.

[X] Learning to meditate

[X] Explore the compund

[X] Learning to meditate
[X] Explore the compund

Here's hoping this means Korra tries Meditating with Li.

Last edited:
[X] Learning to meditate

I remembered that I forgot to vote earlier.

Last edited:

[X] Learning to meditate

[X] Learning to meditate

[X] Explore the compound

Sorta strategic voting in hopes that either exploring the compound or learning about the world will finally win once. :)

In the morning I saw that I ended using Naga as a pillow instead, and Korra was on the other side, well I can't blame her, Naga makes and excellent pillow.
Naga pillow best pillow

@Astaroh-M : just noting two simple corrections to make, since they've been appearing in every update:
Choose
[] Explore the compund
compound

[X] Explore the compound

Sorta strategic voting in hopes that either exploring the compound or learning about the world will finally win once. :)

Naga pillow best pillow

@Astaroh-M : just noting two simple corrections to make, since they've been appearing in every update:

Choose

compound
Got it, thanks for that.

[X] Try to train your seismic sense
[X] Spend time with Master Bao

Vote Tally : The Green Beast of the South (Legend of Korra Quest) | Page 32 | Sufficient Velocity
##### NetTally 1.7.4

[19] Train earthbending with Master Bao
[16] Learning to meditate
[12] Spend time with Korra
[12] Try to learn more about the world
[11] Train the Strong Fist on my own
[10] Train moving in the shadows
[9] Explore the compound
[6] Spend time with Master Bao
[6] Keep doing waterbending katas
[3] Try to train your seismic sense

Total No. of Voters: 26

Just breath? That's all?
[x] Train earthbending with Master Bao
[x] Learning to meditate
[x] Spend time with Korra
[x] Try to learn more about the world

"Focus in all the pebbles Li, move them all together in circles around you."

Today training was about moving a lot of little rocks at the same time.

It was a strange feeling, if I sense each rock individually it becomes impossible, but if I treat them like one big flow of earth, it becomes much easier.

Hmmm I think this reminds of another thing.

Earthbending: C (O O) >>> C+ (O O)
Remote Control: D (O O)
???: F+++

----------
"Take a deep breath."

"Ok."

"And exhale."

"*sigh*"

"Ok, now you just have to repeat that until you have a vision!" I explained to Korra.

"Wait, what?! That's it!? That's even more boring that what I thought!?"

"Well, Master Bao said something about empting the mind of any distraction and things like that," I said, trying to remember the Master's explanation.

Meditation: F++

"So I have to breathe while thinking about anything?" I Korra asked exasperated.

"Yup."

"Can we do anything else?"

"Come on, try it a little more, just imagine if you could remember your past lives! You could learn to make volcanoes, or fly, or make your own islands!" I said excited, trying to motivate her.

"…I guess."

"That's the spirit!"

Motivator: F+++
----------
"So Republic City was created in was built in the old Fire Nation Colonies?"

"Indeed, Avatar Aang and the Fire Lord Zuko thought that they could use them to create a place were different cultures could live together," Master Bao explained.

"Did it work?"

"Is difficult to say, here's much more acceptance between nation than back then, but here are still some people that look down on other just because they were born at a different place."

"…I don't get it."

"And I hope you never do Li, but it wasn't a process that could be finish in just one generation, the dream of Avatar Aang for an unite nation falls in the hand of those that believe in his ideal too, we continue his dream because we believe in it too."

"A dream share by many people *sniff* so much passion share between many Youthful individuals, Avatar Aang sound like a very passionate person!"

"Well, if the tales of Master Katara are true, then I think that's a way to call him."

???: D+ (O O)
Mental Skill: D (X O)
Knowledge – World History: E++

----------
Choose 4:

[] Keep doing waterbending katas
[] Train earthbending with Master Bao
[] Train moving in the shadows
[] Try to train your seismic sense
[] Train the Strong Fist on my own
[] Spend time with Master Bao
[] Spend time with Korra
[] Learning to meditate
[] Explore the compound
[] Try to learn more about the world

----------
???: F+++ (???)

AN: a little short update, Korra will finish her water training soon though, and then she will begin to learn earthbending alongside you.

[] Keep doing waterbending katas
[] Train earthbending with Master Bao
[] Train moving in the shadows
[] Try to train your seismic sense
[] Train the Strong Fist on my own
[] Spend time with Master Bao
[X] Learning to meditate
[X] Explore the compound

Back