The Green Beast of the South (Legend of Korra Quest)

[x] Train dustbending
[x] Train the Strong Fist on my own
[x] Spend time training with Korra
[x] Try to train your seismic sense
[x] Learn to meditate

Strong Fist
is a necessity to me... Who knows, maybe we can teach others once we get good enough! Then we can prove bending isn't necessary to be strong, and hey, there goes the equalist's whole arguement. Basically season 1 is a no-sell.

Um, you are aware that training Strong fist on our own is a huge waste since it only goes up one point right? If we go train under comander Kara it goes up two points instead and raises other stats as well.

So we've seen some pretty cool stuff in Avatar but what is Avatar level bending? If we reach S rank in Earthbending and Direct Contact would we be able to make a mountain? Also are we capable of learning all the types of earthbending or are we limited?

Um, you are aware that training Strong fist on our own is a huge waste since it only goes up one point right? If we go train under comander Kara it goes up two points instead and raises other stats as well.
Yeah, but I thought we could possibly use it to recreate other Strong Fist techniques (Ex. the lotuses).

Is that doable? If not, I'll change my vote to sparring.

Typos!

Li it is

dragging the kids with me

Not typo per say, but it feels like "children" gives a better feel for a matron of an orphanage

top of me

I believe you mean "let go"? As in "they didn't let go, even while we ate breakfast. That's dedication."?

depart

comfortable while I finish packing

It is good

I finally managed to move the giant polar bear dog off of me only to have Korra jump from Naga's back onto me, "Li!"

she released me and ran to hug them too.

"Oops?"

Hablas Español?
It feels like a lot of the errors point toward that, though it could be Portuguese. My Spanish typing might be horrible, but I do have experience translating documents from Spanish to English if you need help.

[X] Keep doing waterbending katas
[X] Train dustbending
[X] Train moving in the shadows
[X] Train the Strong Fist on my own
[X] Spar with the guards under Commander Kara supervision

We will show these fools what REAL (Highly Visible) Ninja are like!:p

I hope you don't mind but the perspectives and tenses and such are kinda bothering me.
I assume this is "last day in the city"

on top of me

I don't even know what this is supposed to say. Maybe "proud that they didn't let me go though"

This is more of a nitpick rather than a typo but I think "even while we were all eating breakfast" sounds better.

good to see you too

No need for a comma.

thought we'd take

it has been a while

depart

make yourselves comfortable while I finish packing

promises

off of me

This is just a little weird. Once again my should be me. My indicates ownership me indicates the self. And maybe onto instead of on top but I'm not sure there.

Without stopping or without letting go of

then she ran and hugged them or then she ran to hug them

just "releasing me" is fine

Simply decorated

Past tense is bought

explains

oops (side note: i ship it)
EDIT: Ninja'd but I think a few of these are unique anyway.
[X] Spend time training with Korra
Thanks for the corrections both of you. :)

Y si, hablo español, soy de Venezuela de hecho. :V

We already spend time with Korra, why not go for some sneaky training?>.<

It's already been shown that option we pick frequently show up when we don't chose them anyway.

Thanks for the corrections both of you. :)

Y si, hablo español, soy de Venezuela de hecho. :V
Eeey, first time I see someone from South America here! (◕‿◕)♡

[X] Train dustbending
[X] Try to train your seismic sense

Our seismic sense is still D and very close to being a C , Huh I didn't notice the increase in seismic sense. We should still train it anyways.

Last edited:
[X] Learn to meditate
[X] Train dustbending
[X] Spend time with Master Bao

I noticed that you said you only need traits for non-bending skills. Does that mean we can still train Earthbending? It seems to have hit a cap...
Kinda. A rank is the limit that we can do normal training. We can't spent turns on it to raise it after A, it has to be story events. That applies to physical skills as well. It's just normally impossible to get a skill to S at all, which is why I mentioned needing a special trait.
So we've seen some pretty cool stuff in Avatar but what is Avatar level bending? If we reach S rank in Earthbending and Direct Contact would we be able to make a mountain? Also are we capable of learning all the types of earthbending or are we limited?
Yeah. Or we could tear off chunks of land and push them far out into sea to be their own island, that's another thing a Avatar has done.

[X] Explore the compound
[X] Learn to meditate
[X] Train dustbending

[X] Train dustbending
[X] Learn to meditate

[X] Learn to meditate
[X] Train dustbending

Kinda. A rank is the limit that we can do normal training. We can't spent turns on it to raise it after A, it has to be story events. That applies to physical skills as well. It's just normally impossible to get a skill to S at all, which is why I mentioned needing a special trait.

Yeah. Or we could tear off chunks of land and push them far out into sea to be their own island, that's another thing a Avatar has done.
Yeah but that was a combination of elements. I assume they hadn't maxed out earthbending and direct contact and compensated with skill synergy. That's the true power of the avatar. I kind of wonder if it would be possible to make another avatar. I mean probably not with the raw power of the spirit of pure goodness but at least the versatility. Probably also not the reincarnation.

Yeah but that was a combination of elements. I assume they hadn't maxed out earthbending and direct contact and compensated with skill synergy. That's the true power of the avatar. I kind of wonder if it would be possible to make another avatar. I mean probably not with the raw power of the spirit of pure goodness but at least the versatility.
How was that a combination of elements? I didn't see any Fire or Air, and it seems like Water wouldn't have been that useful in tearing a chunk of land off of the continent and pushing it out to sea.

Also, it's totally doable, creating another avatar. The canon method, is to go fuse with Vaatu. That probably isn't a good idea though. There are other plausible ways though, but would require extensive soul and chi research, and Energybending would probably help.
Question, could we recreate Atlantis?
If we hit S-Rank, I don't see why not. Simply sink the island.

[X] Train dustbending

How was that a combination of elements? I didn't see any Fire or Air, and it seems like Water wouldn't have been that useful in tearing a chunk of land off of the continent and pushing it out to sea.
Rewatching the episode Kyoshi used a water-blade to cut the island off the mainland, earthbending to push it out a few meters pulled up fire for some reason that was probably important and then used airbending to push the island out to sea. So yeah all four elements.

Rewatching the episode Kyoshi used a water-blade to cut the island off the mainland, earthbending to push it out a few meters pulled up fire for some reason that was probably important and then used airbending to push the island out to sea. So yeah all four elements.
That wasn't a water blade, that was a shockwave that extended out into the water. You see she starts from where she's standing in the middle, and travels out towards the water. There is no water where she currently is to use as a blade. The "fire" is magma/lava. The wind wasn't doing all that much, considering what's his face or anyone behind him wasn't sent flying.

[X] Train dustbending

[X] Learn to meditate
[X] Train dustbending

x] Train dustbending
[x] Train the Strong Fist on my own