What Tone will this game take overall?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
buh?

ah apologies. was unconscious for a while.

Hmhm Im still not sure what toys Kate has at her disposal so Ill zone that out for a bit. lets just compensate with acrobatics~

the jokes are funny, but I would like to clarify: the scene where Batman enters the compound and the scene where he encounters Batwoman and Penguin are two separate scenes, right?

...and either way, do I have to make another stealth check to follow him in unseen?

@Dovahsith @Teron @Crow

The three of you are able to make a choice to notice your watcher, IF you want to. You CAN choose to ignore and let this play out or only let the other players notice. Alternatively, someone not currently in the scene can interact with the watcher.

There are plans in place for nearly any permutation of what you can choose to do.

@Teron @Crow if you want to handle it your own way, thats fine with me. I was more going to make our working relationship clear whilst i waited for the thug to wake up as i dangled him off a building to ask a few questions about his boss.

Scarecrow?

and no Im not scared. really. totes.
@Dovahsith @Teron @Crow

The three of you are able to make a choice to notice your watcher, IF you want to. You CAN choose to ignore and let this play out or only let the other players notice. Alternatively, someone not currently in the scene can interact with the watcher.

There are plans in place for nearly any permutation of what you can choose to do.
Should we maybe roll to see if we notice him? Im an indesicive Crow you see.

Yeah I like to sometimes leave things to the dice.

Harvey would be proud.

Go~ im assuming a d20

Edit: Since Scarecrow is not a super ninja and stuff I think I noticed him~
Crow threw 1 20-faced dice. Reason: Bat-sense is tingling... Total: 15
15 15

Last edited:
Back