What Tone will this game take overall?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
... Man, I feel like showing up somewhere. I'm having too much fun with The Penguin.

Why don't you just buy an Umbrella manufacturing company with your parents money? :confused:

*Tophat is only thing peaking out from the Umbrella pile*

First, its more than just a gun. I also got tasers, pepperspray, teargas, jammers and other things depending on the Umbrella! Second, there is little money to be made there! Peanuts, I say! ... but it would mean more Umbrellas. CLASSY UMBRELLAS, CUSTOMISED FOR THE PENGUIN!

Last edited:
Penguin: I've decided! I shall buy an umbrella-making corporation posthaste
Penguin: *buys Umbrella Corps.*
Penguin: wait what do you mean zombies

Do it.

Apparently Kate just ended up banging on Wayne manor all day.

Was Alfred doing some black ops too busy to attend to the door man?
Kate's waiting because we GMs aren't always able to post right away. I work a full-time job, and I've been on call this week. I've been pretty drained today. One of us will try to handle the current NPC scenes soon. Please just bear with us, and keep in mind this RP isn't going to be one where we dedicated hours and hours on certain days to it.

I'll wait until a GM posts before I do anything else. In hindsight, maybe it might've been better to choose another player's character? I'm definitely feeling like the odd man out. Don't really gel easily with Bruce like the others do.

Don't really gel easily with Bruce like the others do.

Every team needs the dude who steps slightly out of time. It's a bit more effort for everyone to move properly, sure, but it's of infinite value when that person is able to say "No, actually, it's all of you who are out of proper time" and be right.

Maybe play up the not-gelling a bit? Not outright fight or confront Batman or Bruce, physically or with simple words, but ... you know what I mean?

Can I assume at this juncture that I would roll some kind of Stealth check to see if The Batman notices Catwoman following him ... wherever it is he chooses to go, after Harvey Dent?

I will beat your batty butt roll against you as soon as I get mod confirmation that's what I'm supposed to do :p

An Opposed Roll seems appropriate, yes.
And, uh, sorry for splitting you across time, Dovah, but i couldn't really get around it.

Okay, so, before I'm clear, how exactly do the mechanics work here? Would I add on my Stealth and Acrobatics scores, then, or something else?

I'll roll my d20 in this post either way
AProcrastinator threw 1 20-faced dice. Reason: sneaking up on sneaky boy Total: 12
12 12

Back