Taylor Hebert's Quest for the Happy Ending (Worm Alt power Taylor)

Reboot or no Reboot? That is the question!

• Reboot

Votes: 41 56.2%
  • No Reboot

Votes: 32 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He wasn't, actually.
IIRC, Cyborg!Yamcha comes from a fan webcomic that basically has a tournament between people from multiple dimensions, and in one of them Yamcha's a cyborg.
Derp. Got confused with that. I'm looking at the wiki now and yeah, Yamcha was a base human, not even a particularly strong one either.
Still, got the rest right ^.^

[X]Half Day. (our powers need the training time)
[X]Socialize: Danny (one last chance to not be Not-Dad)
[x]Go to the boardwalk and get ice-cream in celebration for your joining of the Wards!( chance of a random encounter)
[x] Training: Multitasking - doing Ki Control and Telekinesis at the same time
[x] EXP: 2pts Flight! Alexandria is our hero, after all.

Last edited:
[]Half Day. (our powers need the training time)
[]Socialize: Danny (one last chance to not be Not-Dad)
[]Go to the boardwalk and get ice-cream in celebration for your joining of the Wards!( chance of a random encounter)
[] Training: Multitasking - doing Ki Control and Telekinesis at the same time
[] Training: Academics! Study up for the new school!
[] EXP: 2pts Flight! Alexandria is our hero, after all.
Four things, not five.
Derp. Got confused with that. I'm looking at the wiki now and yeah, Yamcha was a base human, not even a particularly strong one either.
Still, got the rest right ^.^
Well, I wouldn't go that far.

Last edited:
In Roshi's defense, that's his power-level while resting, and it's already lower than it was in his youth, from his advanced age. Add in that he doesn't ever train (I really doubt that he trained for most of his 300 years. A good portion of his first century at most.), and very rarely fights (and those fights were against people much weaker than him), and it's no wonder that he's so weak compared to all of the others.
Weaker than sayans, that's not such a bad thing. He was still the strongest human alive by the end of DBZ with a power level pushing 3000 in his MAX POWAH state.

Last edited:
Weaker than sayjins, that's not such a bad thing. He was still the strongest human alive by the end of DBZ with a power level pushing 3000 in his MAX POWAH state.
First of all, if you're going to use the Japanese name for the, it's saiyajin, not sayjin. Secondly, he was not the strongest human at the end of DBZ. Especially not with a measly 3000. When Krillin fought Frieza, his power-level was 70,000.

Honestly, I'm not even sure where you got the idea that Roshi had a power-level of 3000 at the end of DBZ. A fanfic you read, maybe? He had 350 in The Tree of Might, if that's what you mean.

Last edited:
First of all, if you're going to use the Japanese name for the, it's saiyajin, not sayjin.

You saw nothing!
Secondly, he was not the strongest human at the end of DBZ. Especially not with a measly 3000. When Krillin fought Frieza, his power-level was 70,000.

Honestly, I'm not even sure where you got the idea that Roshi had a power-level of 3000 at the end of DBZ. A fanfic you read, maybe? He had 350 in The Tree of Might, if that's what you mean.
3000 was my initial guesstimate, as he is stated as being able to easily defeat Frieza's men (who average around 2000) during the Resurrection F arc. This was the minimum he'd need to be by that point.

Hmm, however the wiki puts Yamcha's power level at around 600,000 (a quote by someone in the anime saying he was about the same as first form Frieza) and Tein's at about 800,000 at the time of the Androids/Cell arc.

Yet, during the Resurrection F arc, Roshi is allowed to come with them but Tein and Yamcha are deemed too weak to fight. Which means Roshi must have a power level of at least 1million by that point.

You saw nothing!

3000 was my initial guesstimate, as he is stated as being able to easily defeat Frieza's men (who average around 2000) during the Resurrection F arc. This was the minimum he'd need to be by that point.

Hmm, however the wiki puts Yamcha's power level at around 600,000 (a quote by someone in the anime saying he was about the same as first form Frieza) and Tein's at about 800,000 at the time of the Androids/Cell arc.

Yet, during the Resurrection F arc, Roshi is allowed to come with them but Tein and Yamcha are deemed too weak to fight. Which means Roshi must have a power level of at least 1million by that point.
Movies can't be taken as canon. According to the movies, the Z Fighters decided to have Cell wait, while they traveled to a different planet, and fought Brolly. At least, I think that's when that movie happened. Might have happened while they were training.

EDIT: Whoops. All right, no more debates. Even if you were the one who brought it up.

Last edited:
Movies can't be taken as canon. According to the movies, the Z Fighters decided to have Cell wait, while they traveled to a different planet, and fought Brolly. At least, I think that's when that movie happened. Might have happened while they were training.

EDIT: Whoops. All right, no more debates. Even if you brought it up.
The Brolly thing was during the training period.
But yeah, that never really made sense either.
..... No.

Btw, please do not debate about power levels.

People are always wrong when it comes to that and it just annoys the author.

:cry:

Yeah, I'm giving up making sense of them.

Last edited:
[X] Full day. (Your dad would want this.)
[X] Training: What skill?
--[X] Meditation. It felt really good when you did it before. Maybe you should do it again?
--[X] Ki control. It's what most of your abilities are based on, after all.
[X] Call your friend that you made before the break, and apologize for not going to Winslow anymore. You'll still hang out though, right? In fact...
--[x] Go to the boardwalk and get ice-cream in celebration for your joining of the Wards!( chance of a random encounter)

Danny a shit

Vote tally:
##### 3.21
[x] Full day.
No. of votes: 7
Kelenas, Avalon, Sorain, Bailey Matutine, Larekko12, Selias, Mgunh1

[x] Socialize: Danny
No. of votes: 10
Kelenas, Avalon, Sorain, shade argost, Yog, Bailey Matutine, Larekko12, the DragonBard, Selias, Mgunh1

[x] Go to the boardwalk and get ice-cream in celebration for your joining of the Wards!( chance of a random encounter)
No. of votes: 10
Kelenas, Avalon, shade argost, Yog, Selias, MadGreenSon, Snake/Eater, Kairae, Trondason, Tel Janin Aman

[x] Training: Healing
No. of votes: 2
Kelenas, Mgunh1

[x] Training: Social Skills
Kelenas, the DragonBard

[x] Training: Multitasking
Avalon, the DragonBard

[X] Training: Ki Control
Avalon, Selias

[X]Go to the boardwalk and get ice-cream in celebration for your joining of the Wards!
No. of votes: 3
Sorain, the DragonBard, Mgunh1

[X]Training: Academics. Arcadia has higher standards then Winslow (yeah right, like Winslow has standards.) and I can't see Taylor wanting to be seen as not making the grade, sliding by on being a hero. (IE. at all like Sophia in that 'gets extras/given allowances' way)
No. of votes: 1
Sorain

[X] Call your friend that you made before the break, and apologize for not going to Winslow anymore. You'll still hang out though, right?
Sorain

[x]Half day.
shade argost, the DragonBard, Kairae

--[x] Call your friend that you made before the break, and apologize for not going to Winslow anymore. You'll still hang out though, right? In fact...
No. of votes: 6
shade argost, Yog, MadGreenSon, Snake/Eater, Kairae, Tel Janin Aman

[x]Look for a secret lair... I mean hideout. Secret lair's are for bad guys only.(chance of a random encounter)
shade argost

[x]Training: Shapeshifting
shade argost

[x]Training: Academics
shade argost

--[x] let's try to use our multitasking to help train in academics (Training: multitasking)
shade argost

[X]Half Day. (our powers need the training time)
Yog, MadGreenSon, Trondason

[X] Training: What skill?
No. of votes: 4
Yog, Snake/Eater, Kairae, Tel Janin Aman

--[X] Meditation. It felt really good when you did it before. Maybe you should do it again?
No. of votes: 4
Yog, Snake/Eater, Kairae, Tel Janin Aman

--[X] Academics. Arcadia isn't like Winslow and your education suffered for some time. You need to catch up!
Yog

[X] Ice cream with Danny!
Bailey Matutine, Larekko12

[X] Train Academics; get Danny to help.

[X] Call that one girl we like at Winslow and babble at her excitedly, accidentally telling her way more information than she wanted to know, but nothing confidential.

[x] XP: Social Skills
the DragonBard

[X] Training: Buu Magic
Selias

[X]Socialize: Danny (one last chance to not be Not-Dad)
MadGreenSon, Trondason

MadGreenSon, Trondason

[X] Training: Academics! Study up for the new school!
MadGreenSon

[x] EXP: 2pts Flight! Alexandria is our hero, after all.
MadGreenSon, Trondason

[X] Full day. (Your dad would want this.)
Snake/Eater, Tel Janin Aman

--[X] Ki control. It's what most of your abilities are based on, after all.
Snake/Eater, Kairae, Tel Janin Aman

[x] Training: Flight
Mgunh1

[X]Spend xp: Novice Flight
chrisleech

...Going to need to clean this up later.

[X]Full day.
[X]Socialize: Danny
[X]Go to the boardwalk and get ice-cream in celebration for your joining of the Wards!( chance of a random encounter)
[X] Training: Kaio-Ken
[X] Training: Healing

I think we are content for now to only punch the universe in the face to create candy out of nothing.

Which I believe is a great reason to use magic.

The way I see it. If we go very far into Buu magic we get into the whole turn people into candy thing and that tends to get us one paperwork session away from being both S-class threat and getting a kill order as soon as we step out of line. While it might be interesting, it isn't very conducive to getting a Happy End. Even having the capability for it would eventually lead us to either exploring our powers and finding out on a person or an accidental release at the wrong time. Then everyone freaks out and pretty much any good will we've built up to that point goes *poof*.

Ehhhh.... I'll leave this vote up to you guys.

Wow though. Piggot cracked a smirk for a case 53. She must really not want to us to leave the prt's sight.

Eh, I definitely want to learn magic, but for the moment, at least, I figure it's more important for us to learn how to interact with people (ie, upping our Social skill), and being able to heal people is, in my opinion, both important to Taylor's state of mind, since there's less of a chance of losing friends she made to some gangbanger's bullet or the like, and it also gives a *LOT* of leverage/influence, since healers are very rare and important.

[X]Half Day. (this is plenty of time to distribute hugs)
[X]Socialize: Danny (perhaps Not-Dad also needs a hug?)
[x]Go to the boardwalk and get ice-cream in celebration for your joining of the Wards!( chance of a random encounter)
[x] EXP: 2pts Healing

If Danny blows yet another chance I'm going to suggest Danny/Armsmaster OTP. They deserve each other.

Last edited:
[x] Full day.
[x] Go to the boardwalk and get ice-cream in celebration for your joining of the Wards!

@OverReactionGuy How you gonna do combat? Cause with how powerful we are, except for people like Powered-up!Lung or the Endbringers we should be powerful enough to auto-win against pretty much everyone. Before even getting into DBZ, fighters could move fast enough that normal people couldn't even see them, and our PL is above Nappas

[x] Full day.
[x] Go to the boardwalk and get ice-cream in celebration for your joining of the Wards!

[X]Spend xp: Novice Flight

Last edited:
Back