Taylor Hebert's Quest for the Happy Ending (Worm Alt power Taylor)

Reboot or no Reboot? That is the question!

• Reboot

Votes: 41 56.2%
  • No Reboot

Votes: 32 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Incidentally, Earth bet's human Ki level is lower that what the humans in DBZ are. There is basically enough Ki for life to flourish, and that is it.

If you keep releasing your ki in the atmosphere, that might just change in a couple of generations. Because more ambient ki in nature+ babies= babies having the chance to actually train Ki. But it would take generations probably for the babies to at least be able to train to Roshi's level. Honestly, I do not know how to go about that. Though that probably won't come up at all in the story, at least for a very long time. I might allow you to boost a person's Ki level though using healing. Depending on my mood or how game breaking that will make the story.

Androids it is, then! How lucky it is that we have an efficiency based top-rate tinker in the city who is known to study powers of his co-heroes and develop tech based on those, as well as having a girlfriend who has cybertech.

Basically, Armsmaster making androids / turning people into cyborgs / developing ki-tech is likely the best solution

One question; will multi-tasking require separate training? Or will we automatically train multi-tasking by using it to, well, train multiple skills at once? Like telekinesis and buu magic, for example?

I think Ill have you gain multitasking exp by training it separate or doing different things at once. Not sure on that right now, honestly.

If our max modifier on a rollis a +15 then a d100 is way too big. That leaves so much up to chance its not even funny, under that system someone with literally zero training has to only roll 17 above a master character to beat them, and on a d100 that can happen so often it isn't funny.

-blinks-

Maybe, maybe not.

But you pretty much do not have to worry about an untrained person being you. Or a non parahuman for that matter. I might boost it up to 20 though. Might not.

I am only using d100 because it just seems to be the easiest thing to use honestly.

Androids it is, then! How lucky it is that we have an efficiency based top-rate tinker in the city who is known to study powers of his co-heroes and develop tech based on those, as well as having a girlfriend who has cybertech.

Basically, Armsmaster making androids / turning people into cyborgs / developing ki-tech is likely the best solution

I was literally saving that plot point for later arcs. But yeah, cyborg Armsmaster might become a thing in this story.

[X]Full day.
[X]Socialize: Danny
[X]Go to the boardwalk and get ice-cream in celebration for your joining of the Wards!( chance of a random encounter)
[X] Training: Buu Magic
[X] Training: Ki Control

Incidentally, Earth bet's human Ki level is lower that what the humans in DBZ are. There is basically enough Ki for life to flourish, and that is it.
Ki levels can be increased through training, though, can't they?

Last edited:
Since when could every human in DBZ not use ki? With proper training, I mean.

The fact that they don't? Not everyone has the necessary discipline or talent to make shiny lights in the palm of their hands to blow crap up. Or talent for that matter.

Tien, krillian, yamcha, choatsu are pretty much exceptional with human standers.

The fact that they don't? Not everyone has the necessary discipline or talent to make shiny lights in the palm of their hands to blow crap up. Or talent for that matter.

Tien, krillian, yamcha, choatsu are pretty much exceptional with human standers.
Wait, they don't do something, so they can't do something? I don't fly planes, but that doesn't mean that I couldn't, if I took classes.

[X]Full day
Going to school for the full day may limit our amount of actions, however it will not only increase Relations with Danny but also probably increase our Academics and Social Skills.
[X]Socialize: Danny
[X]Go to the boardwalk and get ice-cream in celebration for your joining of the Wards!
[X]Look for a secret lair... I mean hideout. Secret lair's are for bad guys only.(chance of a random encounter)
[X]Training
--[X]Meditation
--[X]Telekinesis

I have altered my vote to the following, I highly recommend this as it maximizes utility and potential for shenanigans and drama.
[X]Half Day. (our powers need the training time)
[X]Socialize: Danny (one last chance to not be Not-Dad)
[x]Go to the boardwalk and get ice-cream in celebration for your joining of the Wards!( chance of a random encounter)
--[x] Call your friend that you made before the break, and apologize for not going to Winslow anymore. You'll still hang out though, right? In fact...
[x] Training: Multitasking - doing Ki Control and Telekinesis at the same time
[X] Training: Academics! Study up for the new school!
[x] EXP: 2pts Flight! Alexandria is our hero, after all.

Wait, they don't do something, so they can't do something? I don't fly planes, but that doesn't mean that I couldn't, if I took classes.

-shrugs-

I meant the fact that master Roshi trained most of his what, 300 years of life and got to something around 150 power level while the youngsters did the same god damn training basically and got a hell a lot higher power level.

So even if humans train ki, that does not mean they would be bench pressing mountains anytime soon.

They can train Ki yes, but not all of them would get the results like say, krillen got.

-edit-

Prologue of a fluffy tail up.

[X] Full day. (Your dad would want this.)
[X] Training: What skill?
--[X] Meditation. It felt really good when you did it before. Maybe you should do it again?
--[X] Ki control. It's what most of your abilities are based on, after all.
[X] Call your friend that you made before the break, and apologize for not going to Winslow anymore. You'll still hang out though, right? In fact...
--[x] Go to the boardwalk and get ice-cream in celebration for your joining of the Wards!( chance of a random encounter)

[X] Half Day.
[X] Training: What skill?
--[X] Meditation. It felt really good when you did it before. Maybe you should do it again?
--[X] Ki control. It's what most of your abilities are based on, after all.
[X] Call your friend that you made before the break, and apologize for not going to Winslow anymore. You'll still hang out though, right? In fact...
--[X] Go to the boardwalk and get ice-cream in celebration for your joining of the Wards!( chance of a random encounter)

-shrugs-

I meant the fact that master Roshi trained most of his what, 300 years of life and got to something around 150 power level while the youngsters did the same god damn training basically and got a hell a lot higher power level.

So even if humans train ki, that does not mean they would be bench pressing mountains anytime soon.

They can train Ki yes, but not all of them would get the results like say, krillen got.
Wasn't the issue more that the original King Piccolo killed off a large part of humanity's population, along with most of their Ki-users, with Roshi and Shen (or whatever the master of the Crane School was called)?
Basically, it isn't/wasn't so much that humanity couldn't grow strong, but more that the knowledge of how to gain strength effectively was lost.

-shrugs-

-edit-

That would kinda makes sense, especially if you were to say that a power level of 100 is the lowest level needed to produce Ki Blasts.
Krillen and Tein both started training when they were around 5 or 6 and never stopped. Chioutzu was a special case and Yamcha was a cyborg.

BTW, in DBZ Ki is synonymous with Psionics; Ki Blasts and such are technically classed as applications of Telekinesis. Hence why Chioutzu had such a high power level for a base human, he was a naturally born Seer.

Edit: Mah Sweet Votez

[x] Full day.
[x] Socialize: Danny
[x] Go to the boardwalk and get ice-cream in celebration for your joining of the Wards!
[x] Training: Healing
[x] Training: Flight

Edit the 2nd: Just looked it up, Roshi had a power level of 139 at rest and 180 when fighting. He was officially classed as the strongest human on earth during Dragon Ball and achieved a power level of 350 during the Tree of Might arc in DBZ. By the time of the Resurrection 'F' arc, his power level is well over 2000; that being the average power level of Frieza's men, who he was beating like the mooks they were.

Last edited:
Wasn't the issue more that the original King Piccolo killed off a large part of humanity's population, along with most of their Ki-users, with Roshi and Shen (or whatever the master of the Crane School was called)?
Basically, it isn't/wasn't so much that humanity couldn't grow strong, but more that the knowledge of how to gain strength effectively was lost.

Well, Earth bet never had a ki user in the first place. So either way, It would take awhile before people on earth bet can train ki.

Yamcha was a cyborg.[

Wait... what?

BTW, in DBZ Ki is synonymous with Psionics; Ki Blasts and such are technically classed as applications of Telekinesis. Hence why Chioutzu had such a high power level for a base human, he was a naturally born Seer.

I can sorta see that... but still.

Wait...what?

When Gohan scientifically analysed ki getting trained got order of magnitudes simpler and xenoverse happened.

May as well and say this here. Dragonball multiverse tournament is not canon to this story and never will be. This story is mostly going off with what I read and the show.

I have yet to buy and play dragonball xenoverse.

But it would make sense that Gohan brought the training of Ki to a science.

Carry on.

He wasn't, actually.
IIRC, Cyborg!Yamcha comes from a fan webcomic that basically has a tournament between people from multiple dimensions, and in one of them Yamcha's a cyborg.

I know... but damn. That just came out of no where.

-shrugs-

-edit-

In Roshi's defense, that's his power-level while resting, and it's already lower than it was in his youth, from his advanced age. Add in that he doesn't ever train (I really doubt that he trained for most of his 300 years. A good portion of his first century at most.), and very rarely fights (and those fights were against people much weaker than him), and it's no wonder that he's so weak compared to all of the others.

Last edited:
In Roshi's defense, that's his power-level while resting, and it's already lower than it was in his youth, from his advanced age. Add in that he doesn't ever train (I really doubt that he trained for most of his 300 years), and very rarely fights (and those fights were against people much weaker than him), and it's no wonder that he's so weak compared to all of the others.

True. But he is a great trainer.

Back