1. Organization of the defense will go like this I want the Cyberwings to take to the sky and keep watch for approaching enemy forces.
2. Grey Cannon 1-2 will set up in the middle of the intersection to provide support to all sections of the battle as needed.
3. Red 1-4 will take the North Side Orders are to hold ground they are to form a line with about 1 meter of space between them.
Blue Leader and Blue 1-3 are to take the South same orders and formation as Red.
Green Leader and Green 1-3 will take the East Side same orders as before.
Then Finally Grey 1-2 and Blue 4, Green 4 will take the West same orders as all other squads.
3. I will personally tale the up position alongside Grey Cannon 1-2 to help protect and to have a larger field of the battlefield under my optic processor.
Cyberman Gear
Red Squad
Red 1
Red 2
Red 3
Red 4
Red Wing

Blue Squad
Blue Leader
Blue 1
Blue 2
Blue 3
Blue 4
Blue Wing

Green Squad
Green Leader
Green 1
Green 2
Green 3
Green 4
Green Wing

Grey Squad
Grey Cannon 1
Grey Cannon 2
Grey 1
Grey 2

Well that is a good four player start.

Now I want to lay down some options that I have been considering and what I would really appreciate is rather than just giving me the option you prefer some discussion as to why or how you feel about each/particular ones.

1) Exact continuation of this:
I'd have to make some rules about followers for my sanity but in truth I could with some help continue this from where the thread is at the moment.

2) Restart of this:
You see I like the idea of redoing temples to be cohesive and under one custom written magic system, so we avoid the issues of "I'm not familiar with X" by making everyone unfamiliar (rather learning and explaining how it works would be a bigger part) This would allow for a few more options like fixing how we do people (I'm thinking of breaking people down into squads that stay together with there own identities that you recruit squads by appealing to them directly and being much more narrative and also easier than the fucking spread sheet we had). It would also allow me to introduce the plot (which I swear existed) a bit better.

3) This but in star wars:
The idea of doing this (no temples but some people can become force users) in starwars is appealing to me in that it would be a good place to tell a very space opera story about rising from nothing to fight the darkness.

3) This but in fall out:
Fall out tech is a lot more manageable than star-wars and rebuilding from the ashes to try to save humanity even as so many try to take it down also appeals to me greatly. It would also be a bit more down to earth than starwars but I think people liked magic so *meh*

4): This but as goblins:
You guys are fucking dnd goblins in a big scary world with big bad monsters and getting even basic iron working will take a ton of work and a few small miracles. However I love the idea that at the end of the world all that stood between the innocent and the apocalypse, were some drunk fire bending rusty dagger wielding goblins.

Ok, here's my initial thoughts:

I'd have to make some rules about followers for my sanity but in truth I could with some help continue this from where the thread is at the moment.

Not a huge fan of this, I'd rather not try and pick up where we stopped like two years ago and have to go looking for all my stuff. Plus, from what I remember, the 'tech tree' involved using Skaven tech to get black powder guns, and I refuse to go anywhere near anything even remotely connected to Warpstone.

2) Restart of this:
You see I like the idea of redoing temples to be cohesive and under one custom written magic system, so we avoid the issues of "I'm not familiar with X" by making everyone unfamiliar (rather learning and explaining how it works would be a bigger part) This would allow for a few more options like fixing how we do people (I'm thinking of breaking people down into squads that stay together with there own identities that you recruit squads by appealing to them directly and being much more narrative and also easier than the fucking spread sheet we had). It would also allow me to introduce the plot (which I swear existed) a bit better.

I would be ok with this. To be frank, all the options beyond the first appeal to me on some level, but this one sticks out cause I wanna see what Z will build with it.

The idea of doing this (no temples but some people can become force users) in starwars is appealing to me in that it would be a good place to tell a very space opera story about rising from nothing to fight the darkness.

Would be down for this, I love SW and I'd be hype to become a force user. Tho I"d want to establish where Z stands in his interpretation of the Dark Side and just how malevolent/corrupting it is first.

3) This but in fall out:
Fall out tech is a lot more manageable than star-wars and rebuilding from the ashes to try to save humanity even as so many try to take it down also appeals to me greatly. It would also be a bit more down to earth than starwars but I think people liked magic so *meh*

I like Fallout too, and this would be a cool way to explore some more areas of post-nuke America, and the whole 'rebuild from the ashes' thing appeals to me as well.

You guys are fucking dnd goblins in a big scary world with big bad monsters and getting even basic iron working will take a ton of work and a few small miracles. However I love the idea that at the end of the world all that stood between the innocent and the apocalypse, were some drunk fire bending rusty dagger wielding goblins

This is probably my second from the bottom choice, but I'd still be interested in this if things go this way. Kind of Meh for me tho.

Number two is also kind of my favorite to be fair 3 and 4 have tech tree's I would have to deal with.

and 1 is yeah two years old at this point and kind of lost in most ways. We also have one person who didn't play liking these post so they may be interested as well.

(Not that I doubt I can find the players)

Well that is a good four player start.

Now I want to lay down some options that I have been considering and what I would really appreciate is rather than just giving me the option you prefer some discussion as to why or how you feel about each/particular ones.

2) Restart of this:

3) This but in fall out:

You guys are fucking dnd goblins in a big scary world with big bad monsters and getting even basic iron working will take a ton of work and a few small miracles. However I love the idea that at the end of the world all that stood between the innocent and the apocalypse, were some drunk fire bending rusty dagger wielding goblins.
... Can I join this? If yes then option 4 please.
That option reminds me of this.

I think number 2 is the better option. Mainly cause I can actually become useful again. But mainly because picking up right where we left off two years ago is almost impossible in a lot of ways. Plus if I remember right. SV was not in good shape and we where about to engage in tunnel warfare with the Skaven

My vote is number 3, fallout.
It would be star wars, but as I've been a part of two similar games that never actually started, I'm convinced the idea is cursed.

Survey part two, for those interested, once again detailed thoughts please, I don't mind just a preference but more information is better here.

I'm leaning towards number two (of the previous survey) but I want to hear which setting is the most interesting.

1:) Medio Terra

The world is a Pangaea that has come under attack by portals to hell, they come every few years and every time closer to the center of the world, having destroyed most of what is behind them.
You are summoned to save the last kingdom the center most one. The world however is filled with tons of massive projects of immense power, dooms day weapons lost to the demons, great artifacts, amazing structures, and all type of giant projects under taken by various nations, individually none where enough but now you have time to rebuild, and to go searching for them, repairing them, gathering them. When the next wave comes, you will be ready, or you won't be and everyone will die. (dnd style magic with lots of types)

2:) The world of five

Orcs, Humans, elves, dwarves and merfolk all had a great alliance to fight the army of darkness in their world, and they won... at a price, in it's death throes the army of darkness enacted great plagues, destruction and other terrible things that left all five of those societies nearly destroyed. You SV must help them rebuild, not just physically buy culturally and emotionally. You must fix what was broken, and rebuild the grand alliance and one day soon you must stand at the center of it. For the dark is coming again and if you do not have the world at your back it and you will fall. (Elemental magic correlated to race)

3:)No Justice- Just Us

The world is about to break, the heroes, dead. The armies, gone. The kingdoms,fallen. Heaven won't answer prayers and the cuthulu style horrors at the gate? They are coming, they are coming and they can't be reasoned with. However hell will bargin with you. Hell has always had a set of rules for how to take it's powers for you own. The question is will you taint your soul to save all the people behind you? And if you won't did you ever really have one?
Deep system for abyssal magic while you have to do everything you can to survive and study it because heaven isn't answering your prayers.

4:) SV must create a dungeon!

In world the greatest path to power is to build a dungeon and grow closer to the center of the earth (and all magic) the dungeon itself will turn (willing) people into monsters to defend it and give others powers to protect it. Because where there are dungeons heroes will come to clear and destroy them. However in order to get back home you need to create and defend a 100 floor dungeon only will that be strong enough to create a portal for all of you.

Last edited:
If given a choice, I'd say number 1.

Searching through ruins for forgotten superweapons to save the world sounds pretty interesting.

Number 2... "World of five races, including humans. Now, more humans show up! And the new humans have to forge the five races (including humans) back together because the dark will be coming back." Just feels odd to me.

3: Screw Cthulu.

4: Solid Meh.

Number 2... "World of five races, including humans. Now, more humans show up! And the new humans have to forge the five races (including humans) back together because the dark will be coming back." Just feels odd to me.

I'd probably have SV be a mix of all 5 races in that case.

I'd probably have SV be a mix of all 5 races in that case.

I think it would be more interesting to make Humans not one of the five races and have SV be the only humans on the world, a new race to try and restore the Alliance. I would suggest replacing Humans in the 5 races with either Lizardfolk, snake-people, bird-people, or Centaurs.

Also, I'm ok with either 1 or 2. 3 or 4 are men to me.

I think it would be more interesting to make Humans not one of the five races and have SV be the only humans on the world, a new race to try and restore the Alliance. I would suggest replacing Humans in the 5 races with either Lizardfolk, snake-people, bird-people, or Centaurs.

Also, I'm ok with either 1 or 2. 3 or 4 are men to me.
Would require some rewriting but would be doable yes.

I guess what it comes down to is,

1 is more engineering and discovery while being more on your own

2 is a bit more social and political while tying into the world deeply.

Out of all the choices I'd be most interested in 1, though I'd rather pick up from where we left off

number two sounds excellent, if we go that route then we have some interesting political by play, and you can still introduce some of the other aspects of the other sets without too much trouble if things start to get boring for you

Last edited:
Back